Rolling Thunder and Bikers For Trump Will Be In Da House At The Donald's HUGE Inauguration!

last i heard, she wasn't her own campaign manager & not 5 years worth of accusations.... then when tribbles had a new hotel to hawk- VOILA! a no more birtherism announcement by donny during a 30minute infomercial for latest venture. haaaaaaaaaaaa.............suckers........................
I never agreed with his birther stance and never said Hillary was her own manager. You are insane, you can't even read simple posts due to all the rage.

last i heard, she wasn't her own campaign manager & not 5 years worth of accusations.... then when tribbles had a new hotel to hawk- VOILA! a no more birtherism announcement by donny during a 30minute infomercial for latest venture. haaaaaaaaaaaa.............suckers........................
I never agreed with his birther stance and never said Hillary was her own manager. You are insane, you can't even read simple posts due to all the rage.

it doesn't matter whether you did or not. the little troll said it was hillary. i was responding to him. but now you can tell me how you didn't vote for him because of it. lol....

Lib please Trump doesn't even know you are alive. :itsok:

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:
Problem is keeping silent and taking the high road is where Republicans have gone wrong. The left has steam rolled over them for the most part. Trump fights back and your rants won't change it by the look of things. I love that he gets you assholes riled up, reminds us what we voted for.

LOL. how many took the high road & called out donny tictacs during the 5 years he was birthing his ridiculous accusation that obama was kenyan?

We find the left's obsession and hatred of Trump delicious, we savor it. God but our revenge on the left feels good doesn't it my fellow conservatives. :badgrin:

sure, sure... if that's what you need to believe to get by, then by all means - carry on. :udaman:
:laugh2:

I'll show you funny...Hillary the wife of a former president with $1.2 billion dollars and the entire MSM in her pocket lost to an amateur who had never run for office before :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

it doesn't matter whether you did or not. the little troll said it was hillary. i was responding to him. but now you can tell me how you didn't vote for him because of it. lol....
Huh? I disagree on something so wouldn't vote for him? What wrong with you, seriously. There are a number of things I don't agree with, I guess you don't have a mind that can disagree with anything from a party leader.

singularly? no.... COLLECTIVELY??? he's obsessed. he can't control his tiny fingers on his tiny hands from furiously tweeting in the wee (get it... WEE) hours of the night, showing just how much he hates criticism of all forms. how sweet it is that a few mere words can get under his skin so easily & it's quite the entertainment watching his 'fans' come to his defense. :spinner:
Problem is keeping silent and taking the high road is where Republicans have gone wrong. The left has steam rolled over them for the most part. Trump fights back and your rants won't change it by the look of things. I love that he gets you assholes riled up, reminds us what we voted for.

LOL. how many took the high road & called out donny tictacs during the 5 years he was birthing his ridiculous accusation that obama was kenyan?

We find the left's obsession and hatred of Trump delicious, we savor it. God but our revenge on the left feels good doesn't it my fellow conservatives. :badgrin:

sure, sure... if that's what you need to believe to get by, then by all means - carry on. :udaman:

I'll show you funny...Hillary the wife of a former president with $1.2 billion dollars and the entire MSM in her pocket lost to an amateur who had never run for office before :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's truly amazing.

AND you can actually go back and find my prediction on Trump. That as believe it or not, DJT is an everyman and that he would win because simply put, there were no skeletons in his closet that hadn't been outed.

:lol:

His life has been out there on the front pages of every grocery star magazine line up from here to eternity.

And of all things the left wing loons actually expected of us conservatives was the fact that DJT was just one notch below Hefner and that we gave a shit anymore.

I don't know how many good Christian posters I came across who said flat out that he lucked out on #3. That he'd made mistakes in his life. And Christian women voters only cared that Trump cared about their husbands and their families.

'cept he had a little help from pootey poot. & can be blackmailed.

Huh? I disagree on something so wouldn't vote for him? What wrong with you, seriously. There are a number of things I don't agree with, I guess you don't have a mind that can disagree with anything from a party leader.

learn to recognize sarcasm, weasel dude.

It was her campaign manager. Old news.

Learn not to be an asshole. Or is that out of your reach, Playbitch? You made a specific point that I responded to. You questioned me voting for Trump if I disagreed on something and I pointed out that nobody with a brain agrees with everything someone says.

There was no sarcasm there. You are lying and dishonest. Which is why you are a liberal. Try growing up. The longest journey begins with but a single step.

Learn not to be an asshole. Or is that out of your reach, Playbitch? You made a specific point that I responded to. You questioned me voting for Trump if I disagreed on something and I pointed out that nobody with a brain agrees with everything someone says.

There was no sarcasm there. You are lying and dishonest. Which is why you are a liberal. Try growing up. The longest journey begins with but a single step.

the TROLL posted to ME & said hillary made the accusation about obama being a kenyan. i replied to IT, with a verifiable credible link stating otherwise. YOU jumped in to that reply & said it was her campaign manager & it was old news. now follow the fucking dots if you can. & yes indeed--- of COURSE you still would have voted for him regardless.... even if he walked down 5th ave & shot somebody. lol.... ya...... that was sarcasm & you were too stupid to realize it.

nice try though. :laugh2:

the TROLL posted to ME & said hillary made the accusation about obama being a kenyan. i replied to IT, with a verifiable credible link stating otherwise. YOU jumped in to that reply & said it was her campaign manager & it was old news. now follow the fucking dots if you can. & yes indeed--- of COURSE you still would have voted for him regardless.... even if he walked down 5th ave & shot somebody. lol.... ya...... that was sarcasm & you were too stupid to realize it.

A troll post when I responded to your specific allegation? Like I said you are a dishonest bitch. Now you are doubling down on your filth.

A troll post when I responded to your specific allegation? Like I said you are a dishonest bitch. Now you are doubling down on your filth.

lol.... you are trying so hard & seem so angry at being wrong aren't you.... :itsok: <psssst> & it can't be an allegation if it was proven as fact.

lol.... you are trying so hard & seem so angry at being wrong aren't you.... :itsok: <psssst> & it can't be an allegation if it was proven as fact.
Post the facts instead of trying to rely on arrogance. Do you know how to do that or is asshole all you know?

ahh play stop annoying ice with facts...cons hates facts...

bikers should stick to helping vets....not fools like trump
Libtard always pretend to know the operation of others' minds. You don't even know your own. Where are your facts? Pretending you have them won't do.

And fyi, the majority of the military is behind Trump. I have no idea why you think vets would differ.

The Bikers For Trump HQ Recreational Vehicle has apparently arrived in DC as we speak!

'cept he had a little help from pootey poot. & can be blackmailed.

How so? No need to respond we know you can't back up your claims.

Will there be a tractor pull and a demolition derby too? What about an Inaugural hoe down? A book burning too? How about a professional wrestlin' match? No low brow activity should be off the table.
One thing they won't have is men dressed like women or people suffering from gender identity disorders.

Forum List

Back