Roma people need reservations to go swimming in Macedonia

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Apparently Roma people need reservations to go swimming these days in Macedonia, and cannot get into swimming pools without one, but Non-Roma can walk right in!

So what? Isn't that a wannabe for 'conservatives' in Europe and America?
Probably, but do you think everyone is a "conservative" or there are people who will say "thats wrong"? I mean i highlight that it is a racial segregation and wrong (in my opinion). Why would i say the same as a "conservative"?

Probably, but do you think everyone is a "conservative" or there are people who will say "thats wrong"? I mean i highlight that it is a racial segregation and wrong (in my opinion). Why would i say the same as a "conservative"?
Some will say it is wrong, some will say the Roma aren't welcome there. Depends on a point of view.

Some will say it is wrong, some will say the Roma aren't welcome there. Depends on a point of view.
Seems as if you think its a equal point of view or equally legit. Or just "depends on the view" im not sure you would say this about any other minority group. You striked me as liberal so far, or center.

Seems as if you think its a equal point of view or equally legit. Or just "depends on the view" im not sure you would say this about any other minority group. You striked me as liberal so far, or center.
First of all, I don't expect much from the Balkans. Second, with rising 'right' sentiments in Europe such things may become more common.

First of all, I don't expect much from the Balkans. Second, with rising 'right' sentiments in Europe such things may become more common.
But as a moderate you should opposse it not accept it

Forum List

Back