Romanian e-mail hacker Guccier has been extradited to FBI custody

Keep-Dreaming.jpg

Sorry Kid, but it's not a dream, the Guccifer is here.
hacker-guccifer-380x260.png

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

But feel free to embarrass yourself once again

To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Wishful thinking, you honestly think that something short of her killing someone with her own hands would bring her down and even then I doubt she would be touchable. The Clintons are that powerful and that good at playing politics (lying).

To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Wishful thinking, you honestly think that something short of her killing someone with her own hands would bring her down and even then I doubt she would be touchable. The Clintons are that powerful and that good at playing politics (lying).
That is exactly what Nixon thought, he was wrong just like you are now. Clinton has given more information to Russia then any spy in history.

But you keep pretending it's not real

On or about March 31, Lazar was extradited 3,700 miles to Alexandria from a prison in Arad, Romania, where he has been serving a seven-year sentence for hacking crimes committed in his native country. His targets in Romania were prominent government officials and political figures whom he often taunted under the name of Micul Fum or “Little Smoke.”.

A spokesman for the FBI’s Washington Field Office, which led the Guccifer investigation, had no comment on the extradition, the timing, and any potential intersection with the Clinton email probe.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NEWS FLASH ...

CLINTON STILL NOT IN JAIL !!!!!!!

That is exactly what Nixon thought, he was wrong just like you are now. Clinton has given more information to Russia then any spy in history.

I'm not pretending or wrong and the Clintons are not Nixon besides this is no longer 1972 (Watergate). Too bad actually, corrupt and inept politicians/bureaucrats should be brought down but if that were to happen the government would virtually cease to exist.

I'm not pretending or wrong and the Clintons are not Nixon besides this is no longer 1972 (Watergate). Too bad actually, corrupt and inept politicians/bureaucrats should be brought down but if that were to happen the government would virtually cease to exist.
Wrong, Libya, Iraq and Panama are still there after Khadaffi, Sadam Husain and Noriega were all taken down like Clinton will soon be.

Try again you silly boy.

Next

Wrong, Libya, Iraq and Panama are still there after Khadaffi, Sadam Husain and Noriega were all taken down like Clinton will soon be.

Try again you silly boy.

Next
Do you have your lucky rabbit's foot? Rub on it awhile, maybe that will make it happen. Silly child....... :thup:

(Basically I'll believe it when I see it.)

Try again you silly boy.

Next
Do you have your lucky rabbit's foot? Rub on it awhile, maybe that will make it happen. Silly child....... :thup:

You have the creativity of one of a Clinton approved abortion. See I write "Try again you silly boy." and your comeback is Silly child.......

So try again you silly boy, but be my guest and kill some children who's Mommies are voting for Clinton, as this will make the world a far better place.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Next

Try again you silly boy.

Next

You have the creativity of one of a Clinton approved abortion. See I write "Try again you silly boy." and your comeback is Silly child.......

So try again you silly boy, but be my guest and kill some children who's Mommies are voting for Clinton, as this will make the world a far better place.

Next
Yeah, right, I support Clinton........ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Try again you silly boy.

Next

Next

I hate to break it too you kid, but I could care less what you """support"""
athletic-supporter_2.jpg

Try again you silly boy.

Next

Next

athletic-supporter_2.jpg
Can't handle someone contradicting you, can ya....... And you call me a silly boy....... :lmao:

Try again you silly boy.

Next

Next

athletic-supporter_2.jpg
Can't handle someone contradicting you, can ya....... And you call me a silly boy....... :lmao:

Dude, the best you can muster is to repeat my own words, over and over. So tell us, do you have any shrimps on the barbie?
lead_large.jpg

Next

athletic-supporter_2.jpg

Dude, the best you can muster is to repeat my own words, over and over. So tell us, do you have any shrimps on the barbie?
lead_large.jpg
Less shrimps on the barbie than bats in your belfry. :thup:

Next

athletic-supporter_2.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Now we know your favorite cartoon.
bats-in-the-belfry-movie-poster-1942-1020198029.jpg

athletic-supporter_2.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Psst..... here's a friendly hint, you don't need to practice your projection any longer, you appear to be expert at it. :thup:

athletic-supporter_2.jpg

lead_large.jpg

Psst..... here's a friendly hint, you don't need to practice your projection any longer, you appear to be expert at it. :thup:
Did I mention that Romanian hacker guccifer has been extradited to FBI custody. To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Or how badly you are failing to deflect away from the topic at hand.

Next fool

lead_large.jpg

Did I mention that Romanian hacker guccifer has been extradited to FBI custody. To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Or how badly you are failing to deflect away from the topic at hand.

Next fool

Ya know, you're dumber than you look. All I said was; "I doubt she'll get nailed on this" and; "I'll believe it when I see it". Apparently I pissed all over your wet dream and you went all assman on me. Now that's hysterically funny!!!!! :lmao:

Forum List

Back