Romanian e-mail hacker Guccier has been extradited to FBI custody

Dude, the best you can muster is to repeat my own words, over and over. So tell us, do you have any shrimps on the barbie?
lead_large.jpg
Less shrimps on the barbie than bats in your belfry. :thup:

Now we know your favorite cartoon.
bats-in-the-belfry-movie-poster-1942-1020198029.jpg
Psst..... here's a friendly hint, you don't need to practice your projection any longer, you appear to be expert at it. :thup:
Did I mention that Romanian hacker guccifer has been extradited to FBI custody. To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Or how badly you are failing to deflect away from the topic at hand.

Next fool

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Ya know, you're dumber than you look. All I said was; "I doubt she'll get nailed on this" and; "I'll believe it when I see it". Apparently I pissed all over your wet dream and you went all assman on me. Now that's hysterically funny!!!!! :lmao:

Which is the real you?

or

Less shrimps on the barbie than bats in your belfry. :thup:

Psst..... here's a friendly hint, you don't need to practice your projection any longer, you appear to be expert at it. :thup:
Did I mention that Romanian hacker guccifer has been extradited to FBI custody. To testify about Hillary Clinton and Bloomenthal e-mails. Source: No 'coincidence' Romanian hacker Guccifer extradited amid Clinton probe | Fox News So long Hillypoo, the Guccifer still has your work e-mails about the Clinton foundation that you thought you deleted...

Next fool

Ya know, you're dumber than you look. All I said was; "I doubt she'll get nailed on this" and; "I'll believe it when I see it". Apparently I pissed all over your wet dream and you went all assman on me. Now that's hysterically funny!!!!! :lmao:

Which is the real you?

or

Didn't we have this talk about your projecting? Short term memory issues also...... We need to get you to a shrink, STAT!!!!

Next fool

Which is the real you?

or

Didn't we have this talk about your projecting? Short term memory issues also...... We need to get you to a shrink, STAT!!!!

If um, you um, say um so, then it must be um, well you know um true. Um

Next fool

Which is the real you?

or

Yeah, whatever you say Simple Jack....... :lmao:

Next fool

Which is the real you?

or

Yeah, um whatever you um say um simple Jackum. you um know

Which is the real you?

or

Obviously you have a sever case of compulsive lastworditis....... Tag, you're it........ :lmao:

On or about March 31, Lazar was extradited 3,700 miles to Alexandria from a prison in Arad, Romania, where he has been serving a seven-year sentence for hacking crimes committed in his native country. His targets in Romania were prominent government officials and political figures whom he often taunted under the name of Micul Fum or “Little Smoke.”.

A spokesman for the FBI’s Washington Field Office, which led the Guccifer investigation, had no comment on the extradition, the timing, and any potential intersection with the Clinton email probe.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

NEWS FLASH ...

CLINTON STILL NOT IN JAIL !!!!!!!
Guccifer > Micul Fum

Which is the real you?

or

Obviously you have a sever case of compulsive lastworditis....... Tag, you're it........ :lmao:

Tag_Your_It.jpg

you-think-youre-funny-but-youre-not.jpg

Tag_Your_It.jpg

you-think-youre-funny-but-youre-not.jpg

Ahhhh, poor assman, can't win for losin'. You can stop pouting anytime now.

Well, that concludes today's game. We want to thank our wonderful audience!

Don, what consolation prizes does our contestant leave with?
Today's contestant will receive a large box of tampons, a much deserved case of Preparation H and a years supply of tissues!

Thank you all for tuning in, next week our contestants will try to answer the question; "how moronic am I?"

Thank you and have a good day everyone!!

Today's contestant will receive a large box of tampons, a much deserved case of Preparation H and a years supply of tissues!

Thank you all for tuning in, next week our contestants will try to answer the question; "how moronic am I?"

Did I mention that the FBI and or CIA hit squad is interrogating Guccifer at the moment in order to locate his stash of Hillary Clinton e-mails that the Hillypoo believes are deleted.

Did I mention that the FBI and or CIA hit squad is interrogating Guccifer at the moment in order to locate his stash of Hillary Clinton e-mails that the Hillypoo believes are deleted.

And? You honestly believe this current DOJ is going to toss her under the bus? You're joking, right?

And? You honestly believe this current DOJ is going to toss her under the bus? You're joking, right?

There will be no choice when Putin sends back his official State Dept e-mail collection courtesy of Americas most dangerous spy ever, Hillary Clinton. You do know that Guccifer sold to the highest bidder don't you?

What the Justice dept might want will be meaningless, the crucifixion will come from the Public, with Democrats leading the charge. There has never been a worse case of Espionage than this, ever.

There will be no choice when Putin sends back his official State Dept e-mail collection courtesy of Americas most dangerous spy ever, Hillary Clinton. You do know that Guccifer sold to the highest bidder don't you?

What the Justice dept might want will be meaningless, the crucifixion will come from the Public, with Democrats leading the charge. There has never been a worse case of Espionage than this, ever.

I still say you're living in the 70s, that kind of corruption is normal accepted political expediency these days. Why would Putin do that anyway, he want's a weak, appeasing foreign policy president in the US.

I still say you're living in the 70s, that kind of corruption is normal accepted political expediency these days. Why would Putin do that anyway, he want's a weak, appeasing foreign policy president in the US.

Putin wants to show exactly how stupid the Americans voting for Clinton really are, and how stupid the present State Dept is as well. It's a win win for Vlad, the loss is for dopey Americans voting for a criminal liar, who is married to a serial rapist and murderer.

That's why.

Besides it would be funny as shit over a bottle of vodka.

Putin wants to show exactly how stupid the Americans voting for Clinton really are, and how stupid the present State Dept is as well. It's a win win for Vlad, the loss is for dopey Americans voting for a criminal liar, who is married to a serial rapist and murderer.

That's why.

Riiiiight....... Foreign politics isn't your forte, is it........

That's why.

Seems that it is, because you are a riveted puppet. Putin however might well be hoping that Clinton wins, so that he can extort her and the USA with her e-mails.

Next foolish comment from my puppet.

That's why.

Seems that it is, because you are a riveted puppet. Putin however might well be hoping that Clinton wins, so that he can extort her and the USA with her e-mails.

Next foolish comment from my puppet.
You have a puppet? What do you call it? Your boyfriend? :dunno:

Forum List

Back