Romanian e-mail hacker Guccier has been extradited to FBI custody

There will be no choice when Putin sends back his official State Dept e-mail collection courtesy of Americas most dangerous spy ever, Hillary Clinton. You do know that Guccifer sold to the highest bidder don't you?

What the Justice dept might want will be meaningless, the crucifixion will come from the Public, with Democrats leading the charge. There has never been a worse case of Espionage than this, ever.
I still say you're living in the 70s, that kind of corruption is normal accepted political expediency these days. Why would Putin do that anyway, he want's a weak, appeasing foreign policy president in the US.

Putin wants to show exactly how stupid the Americans voting for Clinton really are, and how stupid the present State Dept is as well. It's a win win for Vlad, the loss is for dopey Americans voting for a criminal liar, who is married to a serial rapist and murderer.

That's why.

Besides it would be funny as shit over a bottle of vodka.
Riiiiight....... Foreign politics isn't your forte, is it........
Seems that it is, because you are a riveted puppet. Putin however might well be hoping that Clinton wins, so that he can extort her and the USA with her e-mails.

Next foolish comment from my puppet.
You have a puppet? What do you call it? Your boyfriend? :dunno:

Again, I say puppet, then you say puppet. Try a thesaurus kid. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

I still say you're living in the 70s, that kind of corruption is normal accepted political expediency these days. Why would Putin do that anyway, he want's a weak, appeasing foreign policy president in the US.

Putin wants to show exactly how stupid the Americans voting for Clinton really are, and how stupid the present State Dept is as well. It's a win win for Vlad, the loss is for dopey Americans voting for a criminal liar, who is married to a serial rapist and murderer.

That's why.

Seems that it is, because you are a riveted puppet. Putin however might well be hoping that Clinton wins, so that he can extort her and the USA with her e-mails.

Again, I say puppet, then you say puppet. Try a thesaurus kid. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
I surprised you even know what a thesaurus is let alone be able to spell it. Or did an adult type it for you?

That's why.

I surprised you even know what a thesaurus is let alone be able to spell it. Or did an adult type it for you?

I say puppet, the mo-ron says puppet, I say thesaurus the mo-ron says thesaurus. I bet you do a great karaoke of the alphabet song

I say puppet, the mo-ron says puppet, I say thesaurus the mo-ron says thesaurus. I bet you do a great karaoke of the alphabet song

A song you probably never learned. :dunno:

Yet you need to use ALL of my words, because of your clear lack of spontaneity.

Yawning

Yawning

Not real keen on the concept of reposte are ya....... Pretty obvious.......

:thup:

Yawning

Not real keen on the concept of tit for tat are ya....... Pretty obvious.......

Too bad I am not interested enough to click.....................Morons do that to me.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

prev | next
§ 793.
Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information
21 U.S.C. 853(b), (c), and (e)–(p)) shall apply to—
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.

Yawning

Too bad I am not interested enough to click.....................Morons do that to me.

prev | next
§ 793.
section 524(c) of title 28, there shall be deposited in the Crime Victims Fund in the Treasury all amounts from the forfeiture of property under this subsection remaining after the payment of expenses for forfeiture and sale authorized by law.

That means all of Hillariouses property will be confiscated to repay the government.

Yawning

prev | next
§ 793.

Don't know if you're pathetically naive of just willfully stupid. Oh well, thanks for playing, I have adult things to do and don't have any more time to play make believe with you. Tata.

Yawning

prev | next
§ 793.

Don't know if you're pathetically naive of just willfully stupid. Oh well, thanks for playing, I have adult things to do and don't have any more time to play make believe with you. Tata.

Do some adult things like the FBI does. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

D

Yawning

prev | next
§ 793.

Do some adult things like the FBI does. 18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Does anyone know how many judges are involved in investigating Clinton crimes?

Forum List

Back