Romeny told you so about Jeep and Obama-care. Thank you main street media

A house plant should have been able to beat Obama in 2012 but instead, Romney was nominated by Republicans to run against him. You know, the guy who couldn't beat out the first guy to lose to Obama? LOL.

It matters not if Romney was right or wrong any more.

Trotting that pony out for a little run again Jr?

The liar Mittens got what he deserved. Nothing.

Ironically, he's the one who got 47% of the vote too......:)

And no, he didn't build that.

Who's Romeny?

^
Example of typical liberal tactic when faced with unpleasant facts. Deflecting from subject at hand by picking on typo. Managed to ignore substance of thread, which is the big lies told by Dems and how the people they called liars turned out to be right.

I was told I was reported to AttackWatch by complete idiot who called me out for saying that people would lose their jobs and insurance between of the new health care law.

Health insurance costs have skyrocketed.
Medical costs going up, up, up.
Millions of jobs lost.
Millions lost health care insurance and millions more will lose it.
Illegals will be covered.
Congress and president exempt from their own plan.
Big unions got tax break and the cost will be passed on to us middle class folks.
More people will be uninsured now because it's too expensive.
Care will be doled out, mainly because many doctors said they would quit.
Hospitals and doctors refusing to take Obamacare patients.
Muslims will be exempt because they say insurance is gambling.
Government will have real time access to our bank accounts.
There are at least 29 new taxes in Obamacare, 13 of which will affect even the poorest among us.
The wealthiest companies are exempt for another year.
The little people are told by the regime that we must suck it up because it's a law now.

When will liberals fess up and either admit that they were fools to believe Obama or that they are communists who are enjoying seeing millions in this country suffer at the hands of the Obama administration.

So then Warrior is a liberal? Because he does this all the time. I suggest you stop talking about things you know nothing about

A house plant should have been able to beat Obama in 2012 but instead, Romney was nominated by Republicans to run against him. You know, the guy who couldn't beat out the first guy to lose to Obama? LOL.

It matters not if Romney was right or wrong any more.

I dis agree
we as a country should learn from the mistakes made here and who is telling the truth and who is not
Rush L maybe telling 1/2 truths (his side) but he is honest
Politico called Romney s jeep FACT the lie of the year just prior to the election
now it turns out to be true and BHO is the president and not doing a good job

For re electing the worst president this country has ever seen
it is not personal
Obama is who he is
Turns out "the lie of the year" was actually true
Whoops: PolitiFact's 'Lie of the Year' Turns Out to Be True | The Weekly Standard
I wonder if now all the lies the white house told us about the ACA will replace that one as lie of the year
5 Lies the Democrats Told To Sell Obamacare - John Hawkins - Page full
I am betting not
here is another one
Will PolitiFact Ever Correct Its Biggest Obamacare Error? | The Weekly Standard
BTW here is another nice little nugget
Feds report $9.7B loss on GM shares | The Detroit News
I though "GM" was doing fine

Making the Bilderberg connection yet America.....

:eusa_clap:

It would be great if we could see the lie first.

I am not sure the article ever actually pointed to it.

Who's Romeny?

And......what's the "main street media"?

CBS tried to sway the 04 election with the lie about GWB past in the national guard
The alphabet media has done more damage to this country than the policies of the far left democrat party and there agenda
Freedom of press is not just a right it is a privilege that should never have been used the way it is today.
The truth is what you need
not the lies that continue to support an agenda that has cost so many so much

OP- TOTAL BS, no us production WAS SHIFTED TO CHINA, dingbats.... same deal with all your other bs lies and spin, change the gd channel, chumps of the greedy rich...

Soooo...did you guys read the Rueters story?
Fiat reported they will move Jeep production to China.
So WTF are you rambling about that it was a lie?
You can't read?

OP- TOTAL BS, no us production WAS SHIFTED TO CHINA, dingbats.... same deal with all your other bs lies and spin, change the gd channel, chumps of the greedy rich...

And now, after Romney’s false claim of Jeep outsourcing to China, … Romney did not claim that Chrysler was “outsourcing” existing Jeep jobs to China but only that Chrysler is going to “build Jeeps in China.” And that is true.
I noticed you ignored the items mentioned about what Obama stated
Here's How Romney, Obama Ads On Jeep And Ohio Stack Up - Forbes

Horse patoot. That's not what anybody got out of the ad. Same BS as BOOSH never said Saddam was in on 9/11, when 70-80 per cent believed that...

Last edited:
At this point, anyone who thinks that Romney was right about Jeep, needs to have their voter ID card revoked.

Is China making Jeeps? Yes, I hear they are. Does that make what Romney said true? Well to a lot of folks nothing would ever convince them he didn't lie and just made a mistake, if indeed it was a mistake.

But Obama's "you can keep your plan" proven outright lie hurt a lot of people. Romney lost the election, Obama is President. One would think that something that the President outright LIED about would be number ONE.

Who's Romeny?

LOL. Don't play coy, troll. Romney. Now do you have anything productive to add?

Yes. The lie that the Romney lie was not a lie has been debunked thoroughly on this forum,

any repeated attempts to claim otherwise with duplicate threads notwithstanding.

So what, who's Romney. Obama's outright and proven LIE about ACA and keeping your plan is much more devastating and should be number one. Who cares about what Romney said when the President of the United States repeatedly and knowingly lied? Romney might have just been wrong or was saying that the Chinese will be making jeeps, which I hear is true, that hardly raises anywhere near the OUTRIGHT LIE Obama told YOU well over a year. Maybe they are going to name Obama's outright lie the lie of the century. But somehow I doubt it.

LOL. Don't play coy, troll. Romney. Now do you have anything productive to add?

Yes. The lie that the Romney lie was not a lie has been debunked thoroughly on this forum,

any repeated attempts to claim otherwise with duplicate threads notwithstanding.

So what, who's Romney. Obama's outright and proven LIE about ACA and keeping your plan is much more devastating and should be number one. Who cares about what Romney said when the President of the United States repeatedly and knowingly lied? Romney might have just been wrong or was saying that the Chinese will be making jeeps, which I hear is true, that hardly raises anywhere near the OUTRIGHT LIE Obama told YOU well over a year. Maybe they are going to name Obama's outright lie the lie of the century. But somehow I doubt it.

NYCAB, Romney did not lie
why do you ignore the truth?
and whats worse why is it your in such denial about what BHO did?
if any president no matter party affiliation does that, you should call him out

NYCAB, Romney did not lie
why do you ignore the truth?
and whats worse why is it your in such denial about what BHO did?
if any president no matter party affiliation does that, you should call him out

Still trying to win that election huh?

"I saw a story today that one of the great manufacturers in this state Jeep -- now owned by the Italians -- is thinking of moving all production to China. "

The Republican was seemingly riffing on a series of right wing blog reports circulating Thursday that incorrectly interpreted a Bloomberg story from earlier in the week. Bloomberg reported that Chrysler was considering moving production of Jeeps sold in the Chinese market to China, but emphasized that Jeeps sold in the American market would continue to be manufactured in America.

Romney cites incorrect auto manufacturing claim in Ohio - CBS News

The Jeep lie is still a lie, and Romney has been called the "father of Obamacare". Any other stupid shit the OP would like to bring up about Romney?

the jeep comment was not a lie
Here's How Romney, Obama Ads On Jeep And Ohio Stack Up - Forbes
And now, after Romney’s false claim of Jeep outsourcing to China, … Romney did not claim that Chrysler was “outsourcing” existing Jeep jobs to China but only that Chrysler is going to “build Jeeps in China.” And that is true.

… Chrysler itself has refuted Romney’s lie. Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne said in an e-mail to workers this week that Jeep assembly lines in the United States “will constitute the backbone of the brand.” But again: Romney never disputed that.

how can Romney be the father of "you can keep your insurance"
how about "saving 2500"
what did MR have to do with the Dem party in the house and senate at the federal level as well as BHO signing the ACA into law?

There comes a time when the liberal needs to do the right thing with these events and call the event(s) out for they are
could you imagine Fox news lie as bad as the main stream about Jeep? days before the election?

Forum List

Back