Romney 2.0.1.6.

It's ok, nothings changed.

I am not surprised that one like you sees Romney in this light. The media and your pundits told you to see him this way.....and, like a good follower, you do.

It's ok, nothings changed.

I am not surprised that one like you sees Romney in this light. The media and your pundits told you to see him this way.....and, like a good follower, you do.

Pfftt..............Romney was done the first time around. But, ya, my kid showed me this a couple of years ago. It's funtabulous because nobody sucks like Romney. Really.

Think of the money saved if Michelle Obama runs.... People wouldn't need to change their bumper stickers and all the media could re-run their awarding Obama the win. Mitt could use the same speech he used the last time he lost.

They would still have to do debates, can't use old Mitt positions seeing as he might have changed a few times since then. Sucks because no one really would care what Michelle has to say, so it could have almost saved time and money there!

Michele is clear on not running, she has seen up close and personal the level of disrespect, hate and racism leveled at her husband.

As for Mitt Witt's speech, remember he did not actually have a concession speech planned or written. He actually believed Fox News when said he would win.

I agree, Michelle would hate being made President simply because people vote for her due to her skin color only, like they did her husband. She sees how racists like their supporters lead to a really bad President.

You of course missed my point by a country mile.

I said she saw first hand how racists treated her husband and in no did I mean the people that voted for him.

I do not know of single person who voted for President Obama based on the color of skin, I know I did not.

I'm talking about the people who use pics of the President and First Lady looking like Chimps (as one member of this forum does). I'm talking about "Barack The Magic Negro" or the pictures of President and Mrs. Obama dressed as African-Natives or the very ugly jokes made about them.

I'm talking how TeaHadists said he was not American but African because his father was from Kenya (Never mind that Ted Cruz's Daddy is Cuban and Fideista).

I'm talking the "Where is birth certificate" crap. Never mind the fact the State of Hawaii has used the Certificate of Live Birth for generations and that Certificate is in fact a Birth Certificate.

I realize your a narrow minded bigot as well and accept that.

But do not push your out dated beliefs as fact or expect me to believe them.

President Obama won two elections with large majorities and it is you that refuses to accept that.

It is called reality, get used to it.

Romney is a loser. He refuses to accept that fact. Any one who supports him is supporting a loser. He lost in 2008 and he lost in 2012. He cannot win.

Romney has held only one elective office and he became a one term wonder.

Romney has no depth.

Romney has never met a political issue that he has either supported or opposed at the same time.

He had to money from the Federal Government for the Salt Lake City Olympic Games.

IF the Republicans are so dead from the neck up to actually nominate him again then the resulting loss will bring down the Republicans as a whole (which I think would be a good thing). Romney at the top of the ticket guarantees a Democrat in the White House (GOOD) and Democratic Majorities in the House and in the Senate (GOOD).

I encourage the Romney Campaign, I really want more 8-years solid economic growth, shrinking unemployment and shrinking deficit. Under shrub and dick(less) over 1.5 Million Jobs were lost and the deficit grew to over $11 Trillion Dollars.

Romney is Obama light on many issues that's largely why he loses. There's not much contrast. Frankly he also doesn't have the right stuff when it comes to fighting off attacks from lying liberals or their pals in the lying MSM.

Is this going to be the losing Republicans Strategy? Running a Presidential Election against a man who will not be on the ballot...thanks ahead of time.

Romney is the one who talked about 47% that would not vote for him and he is the one who lost by 47%.

If the Republicans want to turn Mitt Witt into the Republican version of Harold Stassen fine by me.

Right now, the Republicans have no person who can win in 2016, regardless of the Dems run (I do not want Clinton). Christie is dead in water. Rand Paul knew going in he could not run on the Commonwealth of Kentucky's ballot for two elective offices at the same time. Bobby Jindal is loser from get go. Rick Perry's use of glasses to him look smarter is a failure. Ted Cruz is a Canadian and not eligible to run for President. Jeb Bush is dead in water due the total fracking screw his brother made of the White House. There also the whole bush fatigue thing. Jeb is loser.

If all you RePugs have are losers and retreads, fine by me. That makes my job as a politically active Democrat all that much better. Oh wait, Lady Lindsey of South Carolina is looking to run, he would have to come out of the closet first. Or may your dumb enough Grampy and Caribu Barbie again.....

Forum List

Back