Romney and Rape Babies.

Proof please. Democrats SAY this is Romney's position but he's never said that himself.

What proof?

I mean..what do you need?

Romney's said he wants to get rid of Roe vs. Wade.

Ryan has pushed a bill through congress that effectively makes fetuses people..and Romney supports that.

You can't abort a person.

“But recognize, this is a decision that will be made by the Supreme Court. The Democrats try and make this a political issue every four years, but this is a matter in the courts. It’s been settled for some time in the courts.”

- Mitt Romney

Fail again, swallow.

Time and time again..I keep telling you.

You can't swallow my jizz.

SniperFag.

Keep it in your pants..faggot.

Your gayness disgusts me.

Romney/Ryan's offical position is an exception for rape and incest.

But I'm sure you know that.

Or is this just another " wait until I am elected moment.

The one thing Romney wants more than anything is to be president, and he won't do anything about abortion laws, that could negatively impact his chances of being reelected.

On a side note, I think if Romney were being honest, he would admit he is more pro-choice than pro-life.

Again..

How does that work in practice?

They are also for a personhood law..and/or amendment.

Neither currently support the personhood admendment.

Ryan does and did.

So does Romney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVXDuuJpi-k]Now Mitt Romney 'thinks abortion should be option'? Really, Mitt? - YouTube[/ame]

The one thing Romney wants more than anything is to be president, and he won't do anything about abortion laws, that could negatively impact his chances of being reelected.

On a side note, I think if Romney were being honest, he would admit he is more pro-choice than pro-life.

Congress has been issuing a slew of anti-abortion and personhood laws. That's not all, states with majority republican governments have been doing the same exact thing. The firewall has been Democrats and Judges.

That changes with a Romney administration.

Congress has been issuing a slew of anti-abortion and personhood laws. That's not all, states with majority republican governments have been doing the same exact thing. The firewall has been Democrats and Judges.

Thank God, people will have to be responsible in their sex life....OMG, what a horrible thing.

It wont effect Swallow since 2 guys cant make a baby.....

When a woman is raped...they have these things called rape kits.....it's pretty fast and they can get it done......Actually the good thing about this, is it would encourage more women to come forward if they are raped and discourage the fakers (Duke LAcross)

You just killed your own argument.

no, explain how I did......do people fake being raped?

Simple.

The very fact that there's hurdle that you have to "prove" you were raped before you get an abortion kills your argument.

It becomes a legal battle to first prove a rape occurred.

Not all rapes end with the rapist in jail.

You just killed your own argument.

Simple.

The very fact that there's hurdle that you have to "prove" you were raped before you get an abortion kills your argument.

and with a rape kit you can prove rape that night....you dont need a person in jail....it's really not that difficult

Thank God, people will have to be responsible in their sex life....OMG, what a horrible thing.

See faggot? You can't make it through a single thread without asking a straight man for a swallow.

What is it with you gays?

Is the gay pool that small that you have to beg straight men for jiz?

SniperFag would accomodate you!

SniperFag => :suck: <=Bucky_ManFucker

Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

Making abortion illegal means just that..it would be illegal.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

No he didn't you lying spick!

Both Ryan and ROMNEY REPEATLY and NO NAUSEA have stated abortion exception are rape, incest or the woman's life is in danger!!!

You are either an igornant wet-back or a lying piece of shit - probably both!

Simple.

and with a rape kit you can prove rape that night....you dont need a person in jail....it's really not that difficult

Not it doesn't.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

What proof?

I mean..what do you need?

Romney's said he wants to get rid of Roe vs. Wade.

Ryan has pushed a bill through congress that effectively makes fetuses people..and Romney supports that.

You can't abort a person.

“But recognize, this is a decision that will be made by the Supreme Court. The Democrats try and make this a political issue every four years, but this is a matter in the courts. It’s been settled for some time in the courts.”

- Mitt Romney

Fail again, swallow.

SniperFag.

So you're proved wrong and all you can do is call names? Come on Sallow....you know Romney never said what your claiming. Just more scare tactics....

Sallow, you've seriously fallen off the kook counter.

Perhaps you can explain how this works?

Well, if I use your extremes I would have to think that Obama wants every kid slaughtered.. after all, he won't even allow children born alive from a botched abortion, to be given medical treatment. We can all inflate things.. it doesn't do us any good. Romney is further left on this issue than myself.. I don't believe in abortion PERIOD so I differ with him.. he gives exception for rape and the life of the mother.

Romney's basically hitched his wagon to the idea that although rape is a crime, that if the woman becomes pregnant, the government should force that woman to have the child of her rapist.

While he may say in public there would be an exception, in practice, what he wants to implement would be impossible to hold to that exception.

Making abortion illegal means just that..it would be illegal.

A woman cannot hold off on an abortion while the legal process takes place. Thus, it would effectively mean that the government, under Romney, advocates for Rape Babies.

Good stuff.

:clap2:

No he didn't you lying spick!

Both Ryan and ROMNEY REPEATLY and NO NAUSEA have stated abortion exception are rape, incest or the woman's life is in danger!!!

You are either an igornant wet-back or a lying piece of shit - probably both!

Classic.

- Mitt Romney

Fail again, swallow.

SniperFag.

So you're proved wrong and all you can do is call names? Come on Sallow....you know Romney never said what your claiming. Just more scare tactics....

Skipped over a post, didja?

:lol:

Sallow, you've seriously fallen off the kook counter.

Perhaps you can explain how this works?

Well, if I use your extremes I would have to think that Obama wants every kid slaughtered.. after all, he won't even allow children born alive from a botched abortion, to be given medical treatment. We can all inflate things.. it doesn't do us any good. Romney is further left on this issue than myself.. I don't believe in abortion PERIOD so I differ with him.. he gives exception for rape and the life of the mother.

Well you want abortion to be illegal, period. You're honest about it.

Romney's said essentially the same thing, up until now.

And he should be honest about it.

See faggot? You can't make it through a single thread without asking a straight man for a swallow.

What is it with you gays?

Is the gay pool that small that you have to beg straight men for jiz?

SniperFag would accomodate you!

SniperFag => :suck: <=Bucky_ManFucker

actually you went gay on sniper first...so you just owned yourself

Secondly you're so predictable.....but if you want to swallow...open up.....you got a perdy mouth

Simple.

Not it doesn't.

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

yeah it does dumb ass...they do an examiination and can tell by bruising and other things....man get with the program...I thought liberals knew about science......
Maybe you thought the chick in the Lacross case was raped....but it was pretty easy to tell she was full of shit as well......

Forum List

Back