Romney "bullying" story false

Was a teen age boy a jerk 50 years ago? Is there one that ISN'T?

Do all teenage boys assault and batter a classmate WITH the help of 5 friends and then, though he says he doesn't remember, he also asks his classmates to lie for him and even says he didn't know the kid was gay.

This stinks to high heaven and I'm sick of the rw's making excuses for every horror your side commits.

"Boys will be boys" just doesn't cut it.

It's just tooooooo perfect. It fits neatly into Obama's class warfare mantra.

Nevermind that Obama was a spoiled brat that felt he was better than everyone else, even when he was in grade school. Or the fact that Obama spent most of his later years in H.S. ether high or drunk. (From "Dreams Of My Father)

Obama has learned his lesson.

But Mitt is a Republican. His character was set in stone since he was 5. :cuckoo:

Again, I compare what he's done since then..

He's gone from the guy who gives you a wedgie to the guy who lays you off.

Most of us have met both of these characters at some point in our lives... and they are never pleasent people you'd want to be around.

Romney the Liar

The lifelong pattern cannot be denied or outrun.

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

Oooooh. Wow. Well in that case, I'll have to change my opinion to Who TF Cares? He was in high school fer jakes sake!

Here, let me give you something I DO care about. Mitt is opposed to breaking up the banks. He wants them to stay Too Big To Fail so that if they keep f-ing up, we will have no choice but to bail them out or watch a total economic meltdown.
See that's what I call an "issue".

That is what I call a "non-issue".

Then why is the right working so hard to "debunk" the issue?

Yeah, that must be it.

Course, the debunking turned out to be people actually talking to one of the 'witnesses', to friends and family members of the alleged victim, and classmates of Mitt Romney, and discovering the story is very likely fabricated.

It didn't take long for them to find that out. I know it's a novel idea.......journalists that actually try to vet the story to see if it's true before they print it. Doesn't happen very often these days.

Oooooh. Wow. Well in that case, I'll have to change my opinion to Who TF Cares? He was in high school fer jakes sake!

Here, let me give you something I DO care about. Mitt is opposed to breaking up the banks. He wants them to stay Too Big To Fail so that if they keep f-ing up, we will have no choice but to bail them out or watch a total economic meltdown.

It's always fund debunking the pitiful putrid's lefties lies.. donchya know.. I heard on cnn that one of the guys bashing Romney yesterday praised hin highly in an auto magazine about a month ago.. some money changed hands in this dirty deal you can count on it.

It doesn't matter, Romney will lose the election. It will be fun to watch more conservative crying.

Yeah, that must be it.

Course, the debunking turned out to be people actually talking to one of the 'witnesses', to friends and family members of the alleged victim, and classmates of Mitt Romney, and discovering the story is very likely fabricated.

It didn't take long for them to find that out. I know it's a novel idea.......journalists that actually try to vet the story to see if it's true before they print it. Doesn't happen very often these days.

When Obama is reelected will you kill yourself?

The story is not fabricated. Five witness, one now a federal prosecutor, the victim's family faced with shame and publicity bailing, so, yeah, the bullyboats of the dems are cleaning up, and that's what you want?

Take your clues from Romney, not the wacks of the far right.

It's always fund debunking the pitiful putrid's lefties lies.. donchya know.. I heard on cnn that one of the guys bashing Romney yesterday praised hin highly in an auto magazine about a month ago.. some money changed hands in this dirty deal you can count on it.

I know that I personally am having a blast with the Elizabeth "Sitting Bullshit" Warren story.

:eusa_angel:

But it's even more fun to go at the Obama media that takes their marching orders from Axelrod.
They always fuck up.

Look at this instance. You have the sister of this "alleged victim" saying straight out that the whole issue is "factually incorrect" and she's basically being called a liar by the left and getting no press time.

Why isn't anyone giving her any media attention?

Simply because it doesn't fit their lying narrative

doesn't answer the question, does it.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

The question to ask is, IF 5 men actually said this why did the paper run with the supposed comments of someone that has denied saying it? Who are the 5 and why haven't they been asked by others what they said and what they believe?

And of course the next question to ask is why the supposed victim's family denies it happened as reported?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-alleged-victim-says-story-is-incorrect.html

No one in the family denies it happened. They state that they didn't know anything about. Perhaps John Lauber didn't tell them about it.

The story is not fabricated. Five witness, one now a federal prosecutor, the victim's family faced with shame and publicity bailing, so, yeah, the bullyboats of the dems are cleaning up, and that's what you want?

Why didn't this come up before? Because it's a set up. He ran for Governor. For crying out loud Romney became a Governor. He ran for the Presidency.

A decade to lay these bogus charges out.

Why now?

This is bullshit and has Axelrod's fingerprints all over it.

The far right is setting MR up for a bully boating tsunami that will make Kerry's swift boating seem a ripple.

Either the fucktards follow Mitt's lead on this, or they will wreck his campaign.

Romney has not shown much tolerance for gays lately..

Fired an aid for being homosexual
Opposes the right of gays to marry
Now.....harassing a gay student while in High School

Why didn't this come up before? Because it's a set up. He ran for Governor. For crying out loud Romney became a Governor. He ran for the Presidency.

Why now?

BINGO. David Axelrod. It's right out of his imagination and he found a dead guy who the demos believed would make sure the truth stayed buried.

Why now?

Really? I thought it was Karenga, you crazy old bat.

The question to ask is, IF 5 men actually said this why did the paper run with the supposed comments of someone that has denied saying it? Who are the 5 and why haven't they been asked by others what they said and what they believe?

And of course the next question to ask is why the supposed victim's family denies it happened as reported?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-alleged-victim-says-story-is-incorrect.html

No one in the family denies it happened. They state that they didn't know anything about. Perhaps John Lauber didn't tell them about it.

Link?

Because I have put up a definitive link to the sister saying quite clearly that the WP article is factually incorrect and that the family is dismayed that this is just a situation where her brother is being used as political fodder.

One by one, Mitt's many lies come out and one by one, the rw's struggle to cover for him.

Its not just a personality he's missing. He has no character, no integrity, no honesty. Every story is the same ... Lots of wiggling, laughing it off and then, when someone tells him how a human being would react, his demeanor changes.

This time, his first reaction was to laugh. Then he said "if" it offended someone, he would be sorry, then, 'he didn't remember' BUT also didn't know the victim was gay.

Most shameful, much worse than anything else, is his asking people to lie for him.

Coincidentally, he's another privileged CHEERLEADER!! C'mon now, even you rw's can get a laugh out of that one.

Do all teenage boys assault and batter a classmate WITH the help of 5 friends and then, though he says he doesn't remember, he also asks his classmates to lie for him and even says he didn't know the kid was gay.

This stinks to high heaven and I'm sick of the rw's making excuses for every horror your side commits.

"Boys will be boys" just doesn't cut it.

Hey look folks! I'm a Right Winger!

Link?

Because I have put up a definitive link to the sister saying quite clearly that the WP article is factually incorrect and that the family is dismayed that this is just a situation where her brother is being used as political fodder.

I'd like to see the family sue the shit outta WAPo...

Why now?

BINGO. David Axelrod. It's right out of his imagination and he found a dead guy who the demos believed would make sure the truth stayed buried.

Oh Bull.

Get a friggin grip and just admit that your boy has, ONCE AGAIN, gotten caught.

Which is not to say that the left isn't chuckling at Mitt's wriggling and back tracking and lying and re-lyiing and hoping some of the shit he's throwing around will stick to something besides himself!

:lol::lol:

Link?

I'd like to see the family sue the shit outta WAPo...

Don't hold your breathe.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back