Romney "bullying" story false

The story is not fabricated. Five witness, one now a federal prosecutor, the victim's family faced with shame and publicity bailing, so, yeah, the bullyboats of the dems are cleaning up, and that's what you want?

Take your clues from Romney, not the wacks of the far right.

Why didn't this come up before? Because it's a set up. He ran for Governor. For crying out loud Romney became a Governor. He ran for the Presidency.

A decade to lay these bogus charges out.

Why now?

This is bullshit and has Axelrod's fingerprints all over it.

Really? I thought it was Karenga, you crazy old bat.

Since when did Karenga become Obama's main man pulling the strings of the media?

Put down the bong.

:lol:

I've put this up in other threads.

IF this alleged incident was true, why didn't anyone come forward when he was running for Governor?

Why didn't anyone speak up during the primaries in 2007 and 2008?

Why only now? Romney has been the public eye running for office for a decade.

I call bullshit.

Because it's a lie. A lie hateful posters and leftists want to propagate because they don't really care about truth anymore-

Link?

Because I have put up a definitive link to the sister saying quite clearly that the WP article is factually incorrect and that the family is dismayed that this is just a situation where her brother is being used as political fodder.

I'd like to see the family sue the shit outta WAPo...

Don't hold your breathe.:lol::lol:
The family is already talking though a lawyer...so don't YOU hold yers NERDITE...

And of course the next question to ask is why the supposed victim's family denies it happened as reported?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-alleged-victim-says-story-is-incorrect.html

No one in the family denies it happened. They state that they didn't know anything about. Perhaps John Lauber didn't tell them about it.

Link?

Because I have put up a definitive link to the sister saying quite clearly that the WP article is factually incorrect and that the family is dismayed that this is just a situation where her brother is being used as political fodder.

Show me the link where the family states it didn't happen.

The story is not fabricated. Five witness, one now a federal prosecutor, the victim's family faced with shame and publicity bailing, so, yeah, the bullyboats of the dems are cleaning up, and that's what you want?

Why didn't this come up before? Because it's a set up. He ran for Governor. For crying out loud Romney became a Governor. He ran for the Presidency.

Why now?

BINGO. David Axelrod. It's right out of his imagination and he found a dead guy who the demos believed would make sure the truth stayed buried.

Check out this link I just found:

ABC News (“Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident“):

The older sister of Mitt Romney’s former high school classmate said she has no knowledge of any bullying incident involving her brother and the GOP presidential candidate.

Christine Lauber of South Bend, Ind., had not seen the Washington Post’s story that described an incident when Mitt Romney bullied her brother, but said she was aware of the story. The incident centered around Romney allegedly holding the scissors to help cut the hair of John Lauber, who was presumed to be gay and who had long hair.

[...]

Christine Lauber, who is a few years older than John Lauber, was at college when the alleged incident happened, and said the brother and sister were “doing our own thing” at the time.

When ABC News showed her the story, Christine Lauber’s eyes welled up with tears and she became agitated.

She also corrected the story, saying her brother was a boarder, not a day student. She described her brother as a “very unusual person.” “He didn’t care about running with the peer group,” Christine Lauber said. “What’s wrong with that?”

Betsy Lauber, one of John Lauber’s three sisters, spoke with ABC News Tuesday night regarding the accuracy of the story. “The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Romney has since apologized for what he said were “pranks” in high school but has said he doesn’t remember the specific event.

Family of Alleged Romney Bullying Victim Denies Knowledge of Incident

No one in the family denies it happened. They state that they didn't know anything about. Perhaps John Lauber didn't tell them about it.

Link?

The five associates, one a federal prosecutor, were. The family was not, and the family is ashamed (wrongfully) of the family member's (allleged) sexually.

Mitt has to get in front of the story, admit candidly his role, and promise to be the anti-bully and anti-hazing president.

Otherwise the dems are going to bully boat MR and make Kerry's swift boating look like nothing.

You dims on the far right should look up what Michael Steele is saying the Mitt should do.

Link?

Denying knowledge is not saying something didn't happen.

Why now?

BINGO. David Axelrod. It's right out of his imagination and he found a dead guy who the demos believed would make sure the truth stayed buried.

Check out this link I just found:

ABC News (“Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident“):

The older sister of Mitt Romney’s former high school classmate said she has no knowledge of any bullying incident involving her brother and the GOP presidential candidate.

Christine Lauber of South Bend, Ind., had not seen the Washington Post’s story that described an incident when Mitt Romney bullied her brother, but said she was aware of the story. The incident centered around Romney allegedly holding the scissors to help cut the hair of John Lauber, who was presumed to be gay and who had long hair.

[...]

Christine Lauber, who is a few years older than John Lauber, was at college when the alleged incident happened, and said the brother and sister were “doing our own thing” at the time.

When ABC News showed her the story, Christine Lauber’s eyes welled up with tears and she became agitated.

She also corrected the story, saying her brother was a boarder, not a day student. She described her brother as a “very unusual person.” “He didn’t care about running with the peer group,” Christine Lauber said. “What’s wrong with that?”

Betsy Lauber, one of John Lauber’s three sisters, spoke with ABC News Tuesday night regarding the accuracy of the story. “The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Romney has since apologized for what he said were “pranks” in high school but has said he doesn’t remember the specific event.

QUOTE]

The story should have never been reported.

We are talking about Romney and bullying, not Bush, Clinton, or George Washington.

I want to vote for Romney but he has to come clean on this issue. Millions and millions, I believe, feel the same as I do. My friends at the U, the school district, and work, etc, feel the same way.

You lose a lot of credibility, you want answers for what someone did 45 years ago and yet the other candidate has never answered for his going to a church for over 20 years and would still be going if his minister wasn't exposed as a racist. Sorry but I'd weigh what a man was doing four year a lot more heavily than what a person may have done 45 years ago.

The family is already talking though a lawyer...so don't YOU hold yers NERDITE...

Amen. The family is genuinely upset at this.

They should be. That was some pretty sick bulling by Mitt, and his crew.

Well, you obviously have not been reading their statements.

Sister of alleged Romney bullying victim: If he were alive, he’d be furious about the story

When ABC News showed her the story, Christine Lauber’s eyes welled up with tears and she became agitated…

She described her brother as a “very unusual person.”

“He didn’t care about running with the peer group,” Christine Lauber said. “What’s wrong with that?”…

“If he were still alive today, he would be furious [about the story],” she said with tears in her eyes.

Sister of alleged Romney bullying victim: If he were alive, he’d be furious about the story « Hot Air Headlines

We are talking about Romney and bullying, not Bush, Clinton, or George Washington.

I want to vote for Romney but he has to come clean on this issue. Millions and millions, I believe, feel the same as I do. My friends at the U, the school district, and work, etc, feel the same way.

You lose a lot of credibility, you want answers for what someone did 45 years ago and yet the other candidate has never answered for his going to a church for over 20 years and would still be going if his minister wasn't exposed as a racist. Sorry but I'd weigh what a man was doing four year a lot more heavily than what a person may have done 45 years ago.

We are talking about Mitt and his behavior, and millions upon millions are fixated on it, and you want to talk about Wright. Dumb fuck. America does not care about Wright. It does care about Mitt and his character.

Understand this: if this gets into a popularity contest, dumb fuck, Mitt loses, period. No chance.

What is wrong with you? This is not a game of Snaps. Mitt will lose if he can't get in front of it, and your stupid commentary is not helping.

Are you working for Obama?

Amen. The family is genuinely upset at this.

They should be. That was some pretty sick bulling by Mitt, and his crew.

Well, you obviously have not been reading their statements.

Sister of alleged Romney bullying victim: If he were alive, he’d be furious about the story

When ABC News showed her the story, Christine Lauber’s eyes welled up with tears and she became agitated…

She described her brother as a “very unusual person.”

“He didn’t care about running with the peer group,” Christine Lauber said. “What’s wrong with that?”…

“If he were still alive today, he would be furious [about the story],” she said with tears in her eyes.

Sister of alleged Romney bullying victim: If he were alive, he’d be furious about the story « Hot Air Headlines

How he might feel about the story has nothing to do with whether it happened. Not a single fact has come out to dispute what the five first hand witnesses said occurred.

The story is anecdotal bullshit and it is starting to unravel and fray at the edge like a LIE always does. Why anyone would care about some high school prank is beyond me anyway......some of you people really need to grow the hell up.

Romney no more beat up a gay that you're a Republican

Forum List

Back