Romney "bullying" story false

Let me see here Biden lets it out of the bag that the Obama administration will support gay marriage shortly after Obama publicly confirms this then what 24 hours later the Post runs a story claiming Romney bullied a gay teen when he was in high school. I call bullshit on this one.

I guess all the talk of Obama finding a new VP is out the window? Joey Biteme forced Obama to talk about the issue with his appearence on Meet The Depressed...

Obviously he didn't do it and that's why he could not recall it... Not recalling a HS prank from 46 years prior would not be a difficult thing to forget...especially if it never happened-idgit.

He apologized, cg. He has to get out in front of it. The apology again in NC today, much more humbly, was good. He still needs to do more.

Yeah, it happened.

This will not go away, and the dems will bullyboat him into defeat if he does not get out in front of it.

Hey Cleverhurl, was the sister there? I know that doesn't matter to you but I have to know.

The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more
(Excerpt -- U.K. Guardian)

Five students from the time of the incident offered corroborating accounts of the incident, four of them on the record. "It happened very quickly, and to this day it troubles me," said Thomas Buford, the school's wrestling champion and now a retired prosecutor, who said he joined Romney in restraining Lauber..

Romney apologises for high school 'pranks' as campaign dismisses criticism | World news | guardian.co.uk

(Close)

The above is taken from U.K. Guardian. Same story is carried in L.A. Times. Note one of the five witnesses was a participant in the assaultive prank and is now a retired prosecutor. I would call that unimpeachable testimony.

Further; Romney says he doesn't remember doing something like that, which means he either is lying, or he is so accustomed to doing such cruel things to people that it's hard to remember them all, or he has such a serious memory problem he might wake up some day and forget he's President.

I don't know how old Romney is but I'm seventy-five and I know damn well I never did anything that cruel to anyone. And if I were ever accused of doing it I would be up on my toes denouncing the lie!

Last edited:
Obviously he didn't do it and that's why he could not recall it... Not recalling a HS prank from 46 years prior would not be a difficult thing to forget...especially if it never happened-idgit.

He apologized, cg. He has to get out in front of it. The apology again in NC today, much more humbly, was good. He still needs to do more.

Yeah, it happened.

This will not go away, and the dems will bullyboat him into defeat if he does not get out in front of it.
NAH it didn't- The correction from the post with regards to the so called school friend who "witnessed it" Tiurns out he heard about just a few weeks ago from some other "source". This is a made up story.

Romney never apologized for the "incident" but for having done HS pranks. He apologized if any of those harmed anyone. HE stated clearly that he did not recall the incident itself- yeah cuz it never happened!

The Post correction

The publication reported that White had "long been bothered" by the Romney bullying incident, when in fact, he wasn't witness to it, and wasn't aware of the story until contacted by the Washington Post. The Post changed its piece after we made our request without informing its readers of the change.

The original copy:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

The changed copy, my emphasis:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been "disturbed" by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by the Washington Post. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

She said her brother never talked about it. Many kids wouldn't. They would be too ashamed. As if it were somehow their fault. Besides, who is going to complain about the Governor's son whose dad had also been a big CEO?

for fucks sake

It happened in HS.

Are any of us the same person we were in HS?

If you are, grats on your upcoming graduation.

They say your basic personality is established by the time you are five.

The thing is, yes, you can say that Romney has matured and grown since then.

But frankly, looking at his life since then, not so much.

He was a bully who beat on someone who was weaker and smaller, and he needed a gang of thugs to do it because he wasn't man enough to do it himself. Then he used his wealth and privilage to escape any consequence.

He then went on to dodge Vietnam using a "minsterial" exemption while other men his age were dying in Rice Paddies. He did take time to protest against the people who opposed the war.

In the world of business, he used his family connections to buy up companies, and then put working folks out of jobs to make his own wealth greater.

I have no problem with people who made mistakes when they were young who went on to redeem themselves.

But frankly, it's been like 50 years, I'm not waiting for that train to come into the station.

I've put this up in other threads.

IF this alleged incident was true, why didn't anyone come forward when he was running for Governor?

Why didn't anyone speak up during the primaries in 2007 and 2008?

Why only now? Romney has been the public eye running for office for a decade.

I call bullshit.

The original copy:

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and has long been bothered by the Lauber incident. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been "disturbed" by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by the Washington Post. "But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks."

Meaningless.

White was never quoted as someone who saw the actual attack, and four witnesses who did have stuck by their stories.

IF this alleged incident was true, why didn't anyone come forward when he was running for Governor?

I call bullshit.
Same goes for Herman Cain in reverse...

NOTE? Bimbo eruptions ceased after he got out?

See the correlation?

Yours is good...WHY didn't this happen as Governor of a BLUE State chock full of Democrats?

And note...this story comes out the following morning after Obama finall finds his Moral Compass for the third/fourth time as he jets off to Hollyweird to party with Clooney?

ALL too neat...ALL too scripted.

Yeah, it happened.

Horseshit. No one believes a word of it aside from hardened libturds. Futher apologies only serve the interests of the Obama administration. This is a non-issue designed to distract the voters from Obama's record.

The original copy:

Meaningless.

White was never quoted as someone who saw the actual attack, and four witnesses who did have stuck by their stories.

But as the exposure increases they'll soon be bailing like rats on the Titanic.

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

Oooooh. Wow. Well in that case, I'll have to change my opinion to Who TF Cares? He was in high school fer jakes sake!

Here, let me give you something I DO care about. Mitt is opposed to breaking up the banks. He wants them to stay Too Big To Fail so that if they keep f-ing up, we will have no choice but to bail them out or watch a total economic meltdown.
See that's what I call an "issue".

Was a teen age boy a jerk 50 years ago? Is there one that ISN'T?
That is what I call a "non-issue".

I call bullshit.
Same goes for Herman Cain in reverse...

NOTE? Bimbo eruptions ceased after he got out?

See the correlation?

Yours is good...WHY didn't this happen as Governor of a BLUE State chock full of Democrats?

And note...this story comes out the following morning after Obama finall finds his Moral Compass for the third/fourth time as he jets off to Hollyweird to party with Clooney?

ALL too neat...ALL too scripted.

Absolutely it's a set up. And it's bullshit.

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

Oooooh. Wow. Well in that case, I'll have to change my opinion to Who TF Cares? He was in high school fer jakes sake!

Here, let me give you something I DO care about. Mitt is opposed to breaking up the banks. He wants them to stay Too Big To Fail so that if they keep f-ing up, we will have no choice but to bail them out or watch a total economic meltdown.

Then why is the right working so hard to "debunk" the issue?

for fucks sake

It happened in HS.

Are any of us the same person we were in HS?

If you are, grats on your upcoming graduation.

They say your basic personality is established by the time you are five.

The thing is, yes, you can say that Romney has matured and grown since then.

But frankly, looking at his life since then, not so much.

He was a bully who beat on someone who was weaker and smaller, and he needed a gang of thugs to do it because he wasn't man enough to do it himself. Then he used his wealth and privilage to escape any consequence.......

It's just tooooooo perfect. It fits neatly into Obama's class warfare mantra.

Nevermind that Obama was a spoiled brat that felt he was better than everyone else, even when he was in grade school. Or the fact that Obama spent most of his later years in H.S. ether high or drunk. (From "Dreams Of My Father)

Obama has learned his lesson.

But Mitt is a Republican. His character was set in stone since he was 5. :cuckoo:

I call bullshit.

Why didn't anyone come forward with the Bush drunken driving story or the Clinton Harrassment stories until they were running for president.

Probably. Because no one asked the question.

Really, Romney has brought this on himself. The guy tries to avoid talking about his past, and he's letting other people fill in the details.

It's just tooooooo perfect. It fits neatly into Obama's class warfare mantra.

Nevermind that Obama was a spoiled brat that felt he was better than everyone else, even when he was in grade school. Or the fact that Obama spent most of his later years in H.S. ether high or drunk. (From "Dreams Of My Father)

Obama has learned his lesson.

But Mitt is a Republican. His character was set in stone since he was 5. :cuckoo:

Again, I compare what he's done since then..

He's gone from the guy who gives you a wedgie to the guy who lays you off.

Most of us have met both of these characters at some point in our lives... and they are never pleasent people you'd want to be around.

Then why is the right working so hard to "debunk" the issue?

It's always fund debunking the pitiful putrid's lefties lies.. donchya know.. I heard on cnn that one of the guys bashing Romney yesterday praised hin highly in an auto magazine about a month ago.. some money changed hands in this dirty deal you can count on it.

Forum List

Back