Romney "bullying" story false

. “He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Matthew Friedemann, a close friend of Romney’s in the Stevens Hall dorm, quoted Romney as saying one day in the spring of ’65. A few days afterward, Friedemann, now a dentist in northern Michigan, said he saw Romney leading a group of other students into a room where they tackled Lauber and pinned him down. As Lauber screamed for help, Friedemann said Romney clipped off the younger student's hair.

Fail. That's from the Compost, isn't it?

The Washington Post is one of the most reputable newspapers in the country. They have named their sources and those sources have been interviewed by other news agencies
The Post is standing by their story and the rightwing posse has yet to refute anything that was printed

The Compost is a joke, but that's not the point...

You do understand the word "corroborate", don't you?

Do you need someone to help you?

Joe? The Pub money rolls in for the bought off, or the whole gigantic Pub Propaganda Machine character assassinates them. Obama is a pussy cat, shytteheads, and his supporters don't lie for dirty cash...morons.

Fail. That's from the Compost, isn't it?

The Washington Post is one of the most reputable newspapers in the country. They have named their sources and those sources have been interviewed by other news agencies
The Post is standing by their story and the rightwing posse has yet to refute anything that was printed

The witnesses have corroborated their statements to the post through other news sources

The witnesses have corroborated their statements to the post through other news sources

Link please? All I've seen is Maxwell...

Come on, son... It's like pulling fucking teeth wth you...

The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said.

Sister of Alleged Romney Bullying Target Starting to Dispute Parts of Washington Post Story | The Moderate Voice

Again, these sorts of things are nonsense and do nothing to tell us what the candidate will actually do in the White House.

And the "story" continues to fall apart. You'd think the Dumbos would be able to create more stable fake stories then this.

yes your link goes to the watchtower and then their link goes to a story about martin and that shooting......

So let me get this straight you think it isn't relevant to show media bias by pointing other instances of their bias?

IDIOT!

The FACT is that Romney did not do what he was accused of- Though Romney admitted he did do dumb high school pranks, he also stated he did not recall the circumstance he was accused of!!! NOW we find out it was a false story, so no wonder he did not recall it.

Yet you want to harp on the Watchtower because they reported on the false accusations and the fact that the media has a decided bias in how and what they report?

So how is the Watchtower bias by reporting that Romney was falsely accused? Please do enlighten me as to your logic?

I went to schools like that- Nichols in Buffalo plays Cranbrook and I know what the spoiled rich who play "pranks" are like, smirking entitled tools in mid size cities. And they stick together.

Booosh was so rich he's above the big frog in small pond, has more class- too bad he was incompetent and got Cheneyed...His type I knew at Hotchkiss. Now, the Fords were VERY cool, I thought. My friend Edsel was the fattest kid I ever saw, and very funny. Managed to get flunked out LOL. But when they got to college some others snapped back to bad snobs...

The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more

WTF? I got into fights in High School. I threw a tomato at a cop car on a dare. Tied a couple garbage cans across the street from each other, together with 100 lb. test line and watched them crash into the side of a car as it drove through, hit the line and pulled the cans inward. I even recall putting a bunch of garter snakes in the girls locker room while they were in gym class and then getting my buddies together to watch them come running out screaming later. What was funny about that one was another kid claimed he did it to his friends and ended up getting suspended for three days :lol:
Yes, I was a little firecracker. How the hell my mom survived 3 boys in the 70's I'll never know! Now? I won a business. Employ people. Volunteer with vets. Take care of my family. And keep my daughter on a TIGHT leash! ;)
Seriously people, it was HIGH SCHOOL! Next thing you know, we'll talk about what he ate as a kid in Indonesia...

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

And you stand for usless wedge issues from years ago??

Yeah, this story is dead and stinking. I guess we will await the next attempted setup out of the Obama camp. This thing has Axelrod written all over it.

Repubs are good at finding ONE person who disagrees and magnifying that persons importance. His sister said it was "factually incorrect". Ok, how? And why does her story differ from the others?

i went to schools like that- nichols in buffalo plays cranbrook and i know what the spoiled rich who play "pranks" are like, smirking entitled tools in mid size cities. And they stick together.

Booosh was so rich he's above the big frog in small pond, has more class- too bad he was incompetent and got cheneyed...his type i knew at hotchkiss. Now, the fords were very cool, i thought. My friend edsel was the fattest kid i ever saw, and very funny. Managed to get flunked out lol. But when they got to college some others snapped back to bad snobs...

View attachment 18899

The liberal media throws out a negative story about Romney and gays even with half-truths or lies in it believing the average schmuck on the street willl just see Romney is a bully against a gay person, ignoring the facts.

Tell a lie enough times and eventually people believe it....

That's how Obama won his Illinois Senate seat. Obama is a lying corrupt politician- A Chicago style sleaze bag.

Forum List

Back