Romney "bullying" story false

Why isn't this making front page headlines!!!!! And the family is pissed off that their family member is being used as a political football.

It is time to hit the Obama media hard. It is time these people paid a big price for their lies.:mad:

Only after painting Romney as a mean-spirited bully did Alexander bother to mention the comments from the alleged victim's sister. He further explained that she "said the family is upset...that he's being used, in her words, 'to further a political agenda.'"

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org

And NBC News isn't naming the student who was allegedly bullied, but, in fact, he died several years ago. Late last night, his sister told NBC News that his portrayal in the Washington Post story is "factually incorrect" and said the family is upset, Ann, that he's being used, in her words, "to further a political agenda."

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org

Dammit, keep quiet or they'll send you to a reeducation camp. :eusa_shhh:

I'm almost shocked that the democrats haven't yet claimed Romney had a war on women because when he was six months old he crapped his diaper and made his mother clean it up.

let's see.. no one is named as part of the prep school posse that supposedly bullied a guy that we don't even know was gay. His family says they never heard of the incident. There were no repercussions from the school. It seems totally out of character for everything that has come out about Mitt Romney during the course of multiple campaigns. This is the biggest bullshit story I think I've heard in a long time. Desperation has a strong odor.

let's see.. no one is named as part of the prep school posse that supposedly bullied a guy that we don't even know was gay. His family says they never heard of the incident. There were no repercussions from the school. It seems totally out of character for everything that has come out about Mitt Romney during the course of multiple campaigns. This is the biggest bullshit story I think I've heard in a long time. Desperation has a strong odor.
Very astute...has anyone bothered to look at the school records?

democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

doesn't answer the question, does it.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

I have news for you conservative. we don't make shit up about democrats.

Hilarious. See sig pp3. Unbelievable...They NEVER STOP, dupe.

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

Right now, all you have is Maxwell's word...

Any others?

Corroborating links please... The Washington Compost is the original source - now corroborate it...

. “He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Matthew Friedemann, a close friend of Romney’s in the Stevens Hall dorm, quoted Romney as saying one day in the spring of ’65. A few days afterward, Friedemann, now a dentist in northern Michigan, said he saw Romney leading a group of other students into a room where they tackled Lauber and pinned him down. As Lauber screamed for help, Friedemann said Romney clipped off the younger student's hair.

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

Any others?

Corroborating links please... The Washington Compost is the original source - now corroborate it...

. “He can’t look like that. That’s wrong. Just look at him!” Matthew Friedemann, a close friend of Romney’s in the Stevens Hall dorm, quoted Romney as saying one day in the spring of ’65. A few days afterward, Friedemann, now a dentist in northern Michigan, said he saw Romney leading a group of other students into a room where they tackled Lauber and pinned him down. As Lauber screamed for help, Friedemann said Romney clipped off the younger student's hair.

Fail... That's from the Compost, isn't it?

democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

The question to ask is, IF 5 men actually said this why did the paper run with the supposed comments of someone that has denied saying it? Who are the 5 and why haven't they been asked by others what they said and what they believe?

The question to ask is, IF 5 men actually said this why did the paper run with the supposed comments of someone that has denied saying it? Who are the 5 and why haven't they been asked by others what they said and what they believe?

And of course the next question to ask is why the supposed victim's family denies it happened as reported?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-alleged-victim-says-story-is-incorrect.html

And of course the next question to ask is why the supposed victim's family denies it happened as reported?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...s-alleged-victim-says-story-is-incorrect.html

The family is refuting the fact that he is gay.......not refuting what happened to him

Any others?

... That's from the Compost, isn't it?

The Washington Post is one of the most reputable newspapers in the country. They have named their sources and those sources have been interviewed by other news agencies
The Post is standing by their story and the rightwing posse has yet to refute anything that was printed

The family is refuting the fact that he is gay.......not refuting what happened to him

Oh, the family got that wrong, I see. They should have read the WaPost to get the real facts. Got it

And if he was not gay then it is a none story since the entire spin is that Romney is a homophobe. But you pretend otherwise. Further if the paper manufactured him being gay, attributed words to a man that denies ever saying them, then what else is false in the story?

And as already asked, where was this paper when we wanted information on Obama's high school and college years?

Where was the WAPo on Obama's past? The rest of the leftist media?

*NOWHERE*

What do you have on Obamas past that hasn't been reported to death?

We have NOTHING on Obama's past. Nothing before he started running for office. And none of the press is interested in digging it up. Or perhaps you can direct me to articles on his college years or high school years?

Obama is paying attorneys to HIDE his college information and his wife's as well. And the Press gives him a pass on it.

And if he was not gay then it is a none story since the entire spin is that Romney is a homophobe. But you pretend otherwise. Further if the paper manufactured him being gay, attributed words to a man that denies ever saying them, then what else is false in the story?

And as already asked, where was this paper when we wanted information on Obama's high school and college years?

Those records are sealed...the people that knew 'Barry' have been threatened to remain silent...:eusa_shhh:

Where did the Post story say he was gay? They said the other students thought he was gay

Post anything you want about Obamas High School or College years. You have had four years to dig ANYTHING up and the best you can do is say....."They must be hiding something"

Find all of Obamas schoolmates who have anything negative to say about him....I know you guys have been trying

Forum List

Back