Romney "bullying" story false

Buncha weak sistas and brothas here on my side. Grow the fuck up. The story is true and not going away. Romney needs to fight it or lose.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/images/dash_gop_nom8.png

Election 2012 Obama Romney RCP Average
National Polls 46.7 45.4 Obama +1.3
Electoral College 253 170
Intrade Odds 59.3 36.5
Key States Obama Romney RCP Average
Ohio 47.0 42.4 Obama +4.6
Florida 45.5 45.0 Obama +0.5
Virginia 47.5 44.3 Obama +3.2
Electoral Map | Generic Vote | Senate Map | Latest Polls

A classmate of FakeJakeStarkey had this to say:

"Jake was a troubled boy. Unsure of himself and always wanting to try new things with animals. When I recently heard 0bama ate a dog, I knew right then that it was the same one that Jakey fucked one night in Junior High."

Romney, denied the story..when exactly?

Oh yeah..he didn't.

He issued a blanket apology for all the fucked up things he did in High School.

Can't wait for a blanket apology for all the fucked up things he did as an adult.

"I don't need the prove the bastard sucks cocks, I just need to make him deny it." - Lyndon Johnson after floating slander that Coke Stevenson was a homosexual.

We know how you folks in the party of Goebbels operate; which is why you were exposed so quickly this time.

{At the end of a full report on Friday's NBC Today, based on a Washington Post hit piece that accused Mitt Romney of bullying of a gay high school classmate, correspondent Peter Alexander admitted the story may be false: "NBC News isn't naming the student who was allegedly bullied....Late last night, his sister told NBC News that his portrayal in the Washington Post story is 'factually incorrect'..."

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org
}

{While the Post reports White as having “long been bothered” by the haircutting incident,” he told ABC News he was not present for the prank, in which Romney is said to have forcefully cut a student’s long hair and was not aware of it until this year when he was contacted by the Washington Post.}
Correction Request: Washington Post Uses Falsehood in Romney Hit Piece

The demagogue party and their press jumped the shark on this one....

The liberal media throws out a negative story about Romney and gays even with half-truths or lies in it believing the average schmuck on the street willl just see Romney is a bully against a gay person, ignoring the facts.

Tell a lie enough times and eventually people believe it....

Making it all up to help Obama, now you see why they want to silence all dissent especially Drudge, Fox and Limbaugh

The best part of this is that Romney knows EXACTLY how to handle himself and will demolish Obama and whatever remains of Dem Congress this November.

not that I don't think this is likely, but where did you get the political leaning of the 5 friends?

anyone?

democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

not that I don't think this is likely, but where did you get the political leaning of the 5 friends?

anyone?

democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

They're out lighting other fires...

anyone?

doesn't answer the question, does it.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

Forum List

Back