Romney "bullying" story false

democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

doesn't answer the question, does it.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

It's quoted because it's from the original WaPost hit piece

"Four of them — Friedemann, now a dentist; Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer; Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor; and David Seed, a retired principal — spoke on the record. Another former student who witnessed the incident asked not to be named. The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008."

This is the best thing about Progressives losing their media monopoly. They no longer control what the facts are.

Boo Fucking Hoo

The berserkers of the far right are hurting my candidate Mitt with their stupid, vicious assholeish words.

What a buncha fucktards.

This can cost Mitt the election if he can't get in front of it by admitting and committing to opposing all bullying and hazing when he is President.

These fucktards are acting just like the lefty fucktards acting like assholes when Obama screws up.

The American people deserve better.

Last edited:
democrats have scurried now like cock a roaches,, but you know what? I don't think they give a damn,, it's like a scorched earth thing with them,, they shrug off being proven liars.. then go off and find something else to lie about.. it gives most Americans a disgusting stench of their putrid flesh. they just suck as human beings.

If we conservatives are going to belittle the libtards who make shit up just to win elections, then we need to not make shit up just to counter shit they made up.

I have found nothing yet to corroborate the 5 men involved as being Democrats. I'm just asking if anyone else has.

"Four of them — Friedemann, now a dentist; Phillip Maxwell, a lawyer; Thomas Buford, a retired prosecutor; and David Seed, a retired principal — spoke on the record. Another former student who witnessed the incident asked not to be named. The men have differing political affiliations, although they mostly lean Democratic. Buford volunteered for Barack Obama’s campaign in 2008."

Ok. Those are somewhat contradictory however, What have you got to corroborate 'they mostly lean Democratic'?

Again, I'm not saying ti is untrue. In fact when coupled with the timing of the story, it explains a lot.

I just prefer to be sure.

Ok. Those are somewhat contradictory however, What have you got to corroborate 'they mostly lean Democratic'?

Again, I'm not saying ti is untrue. In fact when coupled with the timing of the story, it explains a lot.

Ask the fucking WaPost writer

Ask the fucking WaPost writer

Actually, I was asking the OP if he had anything to corroborate it. A second source verifying ti, perhaps?

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

The Washington Posts story is far from unravelling

Five corroborated stories. There is no evidence submitted so far that refutes what happened. A witness now claiming he wasn't there does not refute what the other witnesses independently reported

The Washington Post stands by it's story

Right now, all you have is Maxwell's word...

Any others?

Corroborating links please... The Washington Compost is the original source - now corroborate it...

I have news for you conservative. we don't make shit up about democrats.

WA PO is unraveling faster that grandma's knit scarf.

Washington Post Romney 'Bullying' Profile Contradicted By... Automobile Magazine

The WaPo article focuses on the alleged John Lauber haircutting incident, including quotes from Romney childhood friend Phillip Maxwell: “’It was a hack job,’ recalled Maxwell, a childhood friend of Romney who was in the dorm room when the incident occurred. ‘It was vicious.’”

Apparently not so vicious, however, for Maxwell to relate the incident for the Auto Mag article. Auto Mag does, however, quote Maxwell giving crucial details notably missing from the Post piece: “’I'm a Democrat, so I won't vote for him,’ says Maxwell. 'But he'd probably make a pretty good President. He's very smart, very principled.’”

The Post also creates inferences about Romney that seem to be debunked in the Auto Mag article. Horowitz quotes Matthew Friedemann, the most vocally harsh critic on the Lauber haircutting, in a manner inferring that Romney was a snobbish kid who owned his own car: “When Romney left the campus on weekends, he never invited him. ‘I didn’t quite fit into the social circle. I didn’t have a car when I was 16,’ Friedemann said.”

Well, neither did Romney, according to his friend Gregg Dearth in the Auto Mag article: “’Mitt didn’t get a car at sixteen--ike many Cranbrook kids did.”’ And Romney did invite classmates home on weekends, according to Maxwell--a fact once again nowhere to be found in the Post article.

"With his powerful father, 'He could have been an arrogant, stuck-up, snotty little brat,' says Dearth. ‘But he was a great guy -- an all-American kid with a great sense of humor, very self-effacing.’ And although it's been documented that Romney played a teenage prank or two -- including once impersonating a police officer in order to scare some female friends -- Dearth remembers Mitt as the most straitlaced kid in the neighborhood. ‘Those of us who tested the boundaries in high school still marvel at the self-discipline he displayed,' Dearth continues. ‘With a father who was then governor, Mitt knew where the line was and never crossed it. I think it was a sign of his deep respect for his dad and the way he was brought up. I often tell people he has more integrity than anyone I know. And I was raised a Unitarian.’”

Another Post inconsistency appears through witness Stu White (emphasis added):

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been “disturbed” by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by The Washington Post. “But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks.”

After nearly 50 years, Stu White only heard of the Lauber incident a few weeks before the Post contacted him for his impressions of it. Yet “investigative journalist” Jason Horowitz does not ask the basic journalistic question of “who” told Stu White of the incident--and “why” suddenly now, after 50 years

Democrats are going to cling to their rotting failure until they can't stand the smell anymore

Why isn't this making front page headlines!!!!! And the family is pissed off that their family member is being used as a political football.

It is time to hit the Obama media hard. It is time these people paid a big price for their lies.:mad:

Only after painting Romney as a mean-spirited bully did Alexander bother to mention the comments from the alleged victim's sister. He further explained that she "said the family is upset...that he's being used, in her words, 'to further a political agenda.'"

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org

And NBC News isn't naming the student who was allegedly bullied, but, in fact, he died several years ago. Late last night, his sister told NBC News that his portrayal in the Washington Post story is "factually incorrect" and said the family is upset, Ann, that he's being used, in her words, "to further a political agenda."

Read more: NBC Reports Romney Bully Story Labeled 'Factually Incorrect' By Family of Alleged Victim | NewsBusters.org

If this sister doesn't keep her mouth shut, she will end up on obama' enemies list.

I can't believe that the behavior of a 16 year old is going to effect whether we vote for a 60 year old. The whole thing is damned stupid.

Forum List

Back