Romney "bullying" story false

Man I guess all we are going to hear about now are the POOR homosexuals..

they are such victims, don't you know

Last month it was blacks

the month before that it was women

any guesses on NEXT WEEK?

Last edited:
We all know the story is true.

The points is not so much he did it then as it is that the takes full responsibility and accountability for it now.

Accountability and commitment to a presidency opposed to hazing and bullying would do much to humanize him with those who think he is out of touch.

Man I guess all we are going to hear about now are the POOR homosexuals..

they are such victims, don't you know

Last month it was blacks

the month before that it was women

any guesses on NEXT WEEK?

You get the talking points before we do. Who is the GOP planning on attacking next week?

chart_620_deficit_120319.jpg

(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

Federal budget records show the National Debt once topped 121% of GDP at the end of World War II. The Debt that year, 1946, was, by today's standards, a mere $270 billion dollars.

Mr. Obama doesn't mention the National Debt much, though he does want to be seen trying to reduce the annual budget deficit, though it's topped a trillion dollars for four years now.

As part of his "Win the Future" program, Mr. Obama called for "taking responsibility for our deficits, by cutting wasteful, excessive spending wherever we find it."

His latest budget projects a $1.3 trillion deficit this year declining to $901 billion in 2012, and then annual deficits in the range of $500 billion to $700 billion in the 10 years to come.

If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.

The "debt" accrued during the Obama administration was essentially spending that went on during the Bush administration.

Bush took war spending out of the equation..and put it on it's own magical track.

Obama's put it back in the right column. And is actually paying for it.

The points is not so much he did it then as it is that the takes full responsibility and accountability for it now.

Accountability and commitment to a presidency opposed to hazing and bullying would do much to humanize him with those who think he is out of touch.

Yes..because most of the population of the United States have indeed gotten involved in hazing and bullying..

Oh wait.. :eusa_shifty:

yea you do or else you would not have mentioned it.....and i cant deal with death?....so now i suppose you are going to tell me how YOU can right?.......and Joe why dont you shut the fuck up......you have done nothing since you have joined but prove what a stupid fucking opinionated asshole you are....

Oh, no, I make no pretentions about dealing with death. When you die, you are no more. When someone you love dies, they are no more and you will never see them again.

That's just what it is. It's sad and unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, we have these assholes called "ministers" and "priests" and "bishops" who sell fairy stories about how you will be reunited with all your loved one AND your childhood dogs.

As long as you let them run your lives and give them money. Their invisible sky man always needs money.

Frankly, if I had a friend who always needed money and was trying to pass judgement on my life all the time, I'd show that asshole the door with my size 10 1/2W boot!

Says the high priest of the faith of atheism.

Atheism has no faith..or priests.

It's more of an acceptance of the fact there is no magical father in the sky that cares and micro manages the lives of some 9 billion people. Not to mention the plants and animals that share the planet.

Ummmm, I think on a Presidential "To Do" list, Hazing and Bullying isn't up there at the top.

And frankly, he'd have all the credibility of Jeff Dahmner speaking out for vegetarianism on the subject.

(CBS News) The National Debt has now increased more during President Obama's three years and two months in office than it did during 8 years of the George W. Bush presidency.

The Debt rose $4.899 trillion during the two terms of the Bush presidency. It has now gone up $4.939 trillion since President Obama took office.

The latest posting from the Bureau of Public Debt at the Treasury Department shows the National Debt now stands at $15.566 trillion. It was $10.626 trillion on President Bush's last day in office, which coincided with President Obama's first day.

The National Debt also now exceeds 100% of the nation's Gross Domestic Product, the total value of goods and services.

Mr. Obama has been quick to blame his predecessor for the soaring Debt, saying Mr. Bush paid for two wars and a Medicare prescription drug program with borrowed funds.

The federal budget sent to Congress last month by Mr. Obama, projects the National Debt will continue to rise as far as the eye can see. The budget shows the Debt hitting $16.3 trillion in 2012, $17.5 trillion in 2013 and $25.9 trillion in 2022.

Federal budget records show the National Debt once topped 121% of GDP at the end of World War II. The Debt that year, 1946, was, by today's standards, a mere $270 billion dollars.

Mr. Obama doesn't mention the National Debt much, though he does want to be seen trying to reduce the annual budget deficit, though it's topped a trillion dollars for four years now.

As part of his "Win the Future" program, Mr. Obama called for "taking responsibility for our deficits, by cutting wasteful, excessive spending wherever we find it."

His latest budget projects a $1.3 trillion deficit this year declining to $901 billion in 2012, and then annual deficits in the range of $500 billion to $700 billion in the 10 years to come.

If Mr. Obama wins re-election, and his budget projections prove accurate, the National Debt will top $20 trillion in 2016, the final year of his second term. That would mean the Debt increased by 87 percent, or $9.34 trillion, during his two terms.

And what is Romney's plan to do differently?

Well he would have let the auto industry die..

So maybe this go around..he will have Bain leverage their assets and send American auto jobs overseas..

You know..like he did when he worked at Bain.

Ummmm, I think on a Presidential "To Do" list, Hazing and Bullying isn't up there at the top.

And frankly, he'd have all the credibility of Jeff Dahmner speaking out for vegetarianism on the subject.

Hypperbole much? :lol:

No hyperbole at all, guy.

Okay, now, given that people put out someone like Bristol Palin to talk about abstinence is considered normal by the whacks, I just don't see what Romney could say about bullying that isn't going to look bad.

"Hi, Kids. This is Mitt Romney. Don't go beating up gay kids and playing nasty pranks on vision impaired teachers like I did because your daddy isn't a governor like mine was and you might get into trouble! Did I mention my Underwear gives me magic immunity?"

I mean, it just doesn't pass the laugh test.

the real reason this story is devastating is not that he was kind of a dick in High School, a lot of people were. It was that he was an entitled prick in High School who never faced any consequences for his actions. A few weeks after the hair cutting incident, his daddy spoke at the commencement, while his victim had been expelled for smoking a cigarette.

No hyperbole at all, guy.

Okay, now, given that people put out someone like Bristol Palin to talk about abstinence is considered normal by the whacks, I just don't see what Romney could say about bullying that isn't going to look bad.

"Hi, Kids. This is Mitt Romney. Don't go beating up gay kids and playing nasty pranks on vision impaired teachers like I did because your daddy isn't a governor like mine was and you might get into trouble! Did I mention my Underwear gives me magic immunity?"

I mean, it just doesn't pass the laugh test.

the real reason this story is devastating is not that he was kind of a dick in High School, a lot of people were. It was that he was an entitled prick in High School who never faced any consequences for his actions. A few weeks after the hair cutting incident, his daddy spoke at the commencement, while his victim had been expelled for smoking a cigarette.

Gotta love it.

The "debt" accrued during the Obama administration was essentially spending that went on during the Bush administration.

Bush took war spending out of the equation..and put it on it's own magical track.

Obama's put it back in the right column. And is actually paying for it.

Obama not only out spent Bush by enacting his own new policies, but by continuing and in some instances expanding on Bush's. Bush's tax cuts were the right thing at the time- hisfailure was to enact the Reagan doctrine of passing equal spending cuts to match.

Oh, no, I make no pretentions about dealing with death. When you die, you are no more. When someone you love dies, they are no more and you will never see them again.

That's just what it is. It's sad and unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, we have these assholes called "ministers" and "priests" and "bishops" who sell fairy stories about how you will be reunited with all your loved one AND your childhood dogs.

As long as you let them run your lives and give them money. Their invisible sky man always needs money.

Frankly, if I had a friend who always needed money and was trying to pass judgement on my life all the time, I'd show that asshole the door with my size 10 1/2W boot!

It's more of an acceptance of the fact there is no magical father in the sky that cares and micro manages the lives of some 9 billion people. Not to mention the plants and animals that share the planet.

Atheism requires faith in the belief that there is no God, without any empirical proof to support that belief.

The absence of God cannot be proved either philosophically or empirically.

Thus that requires faith to believe that, thus atheism is a form of depraved religion.

Trying to compare MR's high school bullying incident with BHO and the economy will not be successful.

The issue is character, not competence. That is what Mitt must deal with here, and seems to be doing better with the last 24 hours.

Atheism requires faith in the belief that there is no God, without any empirical proof to support that belief.

I think it kind of works the other way.

You guys are making extraordinary claims about your magic sky friend and his omnipotent power... The empirical proof burden kind of rests on your end.

Forum List

Back