Romney "bullying" story false

Crushing the Mormon?.....so much for freedom of Religion ....right Joey?....

I would rather have freedom from religion than freedom of religion.

I have a great test. If you think your religion is true, let me toss you off the top of the Sears Tower, and if God catches you on the way down, your religion must be true and I'll totally convert.

Otherwise, you just make lame excuses about why your omnipotent sky friend won't save you...

But the Mormons are a special case, because their fraud is so obvious and their self-righteousness is extra obnoxios. So, legally I can't throw them off the building, but crushing their champion is a nice touch.

Christianity does not teach God will catch you because some self righteous God denier throws you off a tower-

Love the way you want to control everyone by denying their freedom to associate. You do have the freedom from religion built into the rights of others having freedom of religion- DOH.

But that's the point, isn't it? He's an omnipotent being who apparently can't be bothered to save his beloved people from other nasty people. Oh, they'll ask you to pray for stuff, but he's got a "plan". Really. Which apparently doesn't involve saving you no matter how much you pray if some Atheist decided to throw you off a building for shits and grins.

So what is saving you from that such a fate is that most atheists are not sociopaths, not that your magic sky man actually exists.

As far as I'm concerned, when a bunch of members of a church get together and change a law through the political process, then I don't have freedom from religion. But this is pretty much what the LDS did with Prop 8 in California, or the Temperence movement back in the 1920's, or what they'd do about abortion given a chance.

Mitt is not going to cut his own taxes. The dems in the senate will never permit. The end of the Bush tax cuts is a dead done deal in the lame duck Congress, regardless who the president-elect may be. The dems will not permit entitlement reform if not coupled to massive defense cuts. And romney will force the states to accept romney care with massive federal block grants.
So Romney doesn't want a GOP Senate? Romney's PLAN is to cut his own taxes, along with other tax cuts, increase defense spending, and then balance the budget by making domestic non-defense cuts that he won't elaborate on.

MR can't stop the end of the Bush tax cuts. That's a done deal.

The dem minority in the senate will prevent all the awful romneystuff about which you worry at night instead of sleeping.

MR will reach across the aisle to have joint governance, which will drive the far right fucks crazee.

One more time, Jake. He can't stand up to them now.

He fires the gay dude because a non-entity named Bryan Fischer makes a stink, and he goes futher on the right on the gay marriage issue than Bush did.

Even Bush and Cheney, Neo-Con knuckle draggers that they were in your eyes, had no problem with civil unions. (Of course, Cheney had a gay daughter.) Romney's come out against those, too.

Guy, there's only one issue I care about in this election.

Crushing the Mormon.

That's it. Frankly, I don't really care how either of them would run the country becuase I can take care of myself, thanks.

No matter which one of them gets in, the system will pull them to the center.

I have a great test. If you think your religion is true, let me toss you off the top of the Sears Tower, and if God catches you on the way down, your religion must be true and I'll totally convert.

Otherwise, you just make lame excuses about why your omnipotent sky friend won't save you...

But the Mormons are a special case, because their fraud is so obvious and their self-righteousness is extra obnoxios. So, legally I can't throw them off the building, but crushing their champion is a nice touch.

my religion?.....you wanna tell me which one i follow.....because i would probably be considered an Agnostic....but go ahead and continue with your Science Fiction,you tell some interesting bullshit stories ......

my religion?.....you wanna tell me which one i follow.....because i would probably be considered an Agnostic....but go ahead and continue with your Science Fiction,you tell some interesting bullshit stories ......

I believe he was speaking to someone else, Mr. Dresden.

I couldn't care less what Invisible Sky Man you follow because you can't deal with death.

I make the point, that when you criticize their attempts to impose their religious stupidity on us, they whine about how we aren't respecting their freedom of religion.

So tell you what. Let me throw them off the building, and if God catches them, they can dictate to me all they want. Otherwise, STFU.

Dang. That wasn't at all embarrassing. I'll climb back up the thread and try to see Where I Went Wrong.

I wouldn't bother. :lol: Joey is so completely screwed up half the time he doesn't know who he is talking to. He is not as disturbed as BolshevikHunter on the other side, but he is every bit as confused mentally.

Dang. That wasn't at all embarrassing. I'll climb back up the thread and try to see Where I Went Wrong.

I wouldn't bother. :lol: Joey is so completely screwed up half the time he doesn't know who he is talking to. He is not as disturbed as BolshevikHunter on the other side, but he is every bit as confused mentally.

Yeah-k. Still blushing though. :redface:

you can call me Harry BD.....but was he not quoting me?....:eusa_eh:

you can call me Harry BD.....but was he not quoting me?....:eusa_eh:

Yes. :redface: He was.

I'll be in that corner, /points - if anybody needs me.

/corner

I couldn't care less what Invisible Sky Man you follow because you can't deal with death.

I make the point, that when you criticize their attempts to impose their religious stupidity on us, they whine about how we aren't respecting their freedom of religion.

So tell you what. Let me throw them off the building, and if God catches them, they can dictate to me all they want. Otherwise, STFU.

yea you do or else you would not have mentioned it.....and i cant deal with death?....so now i suppose you are going to tell me how YOU can right?.......and Joe why dont you shut the fuck up......you have done nothing since you have joined but prove what a stupid fucking opinionated asshole you are....

Crushing the Mormon.

That's it. Frankly, I don't really care how either of them would run the country becuase I can take care of myself, thanks.

I don't often see such bigotry.

Kind of reminds me of Archie Bunker. :popcorn:

Maybe we should start heating up the ovens.....would you like that????

I don't often see such bigotry.

Kind of reminds me of Archie Bunker. :popcorn:

Maybe we should start heating up the ovens.....would you like that????

You don't? I see it all the time against Muslims. It got so ugly that the right thought they could destroy Obama by lying, and convincing people that he was a Muslim. To be honest, the only thing I have against Mormons is knocking on my door and trying to convert me. If I'm in the mood, I'll try to convert them to secular humanism.

Maybe.

But at least those guy know how to PRETEND they care.

Romney can't even fake it.

translation; I am to shallow think for myself, I need to be fed demonstrations of compassion......

Crushing the Mormon.

sooo, you're above it all, no vested interest(s) zip nda.....got it...:eusa_whistle:

Christianity does not teach God will catch you because some self righteous God denier throws you off a tower-

Love the way you want to control everyone by denying their freedom to associate. You do have the freedom from religion built into the rights of others having freedom of religion- DOH.

But that's the point, isn't it? He's an omnipotent being who apparently can't be bothered to save his beloved people from other nasty people. Oh, they'll ask you to pray for stuff, but he's got a "plan". Really. Which apparently doesn't involve saving you no matter how much you pray if some Atheist decided to throw you off a building for shits and grins.

So what is saving you from that such a fate is that most atheists are not sociopaths, not that your magic sky man actually exists.

As far as I'm concerned, when a bunch of members of a church get together and change a law through the political process, then I don't have freedom from religion. But this is pretty much what the LDS did with Prop 8 in California, or the Temperence movement back in the 1920's, or what they'd do about abortion given a chance.

No, that's not the point of Christianity- His people are saved. His plan is sanctification by faith in Christ and His salvation. You mistake saving a mortal body as opposed to an immortal one.

Every group , no matter their association, have the right to attempt to pass legislation via the democratic process- even religious groups. They may do so because they are granted that right as Americans. That you would deny them that right, is as wrong, as those who would deny homosexuals the right to form a group and attempt the passage of legislation that they want.

Last edited:
[

So because he was a prankster in HS he is a a self entitled douche bag today?

Now there's some logic...

I guess because you were a psycho in HS and people avoided you, means you are a total nut case today and everyone should ignore you?

Crazy like a fox, man..

This wasn't a prank, snookums... This was an assault. If he pulled that shit today, he'd be looking at jail time. He probably should have been expelled, but because his daddy was the Governor, it was swept under the rug.

And that's the point, this is his whole life. The rules of decency don't apply to me, I'm rich.

First off "snookums"? WTF ever <eye-roll>

You're an idiot. No one even knows exactly what took place. But let's just say it happened the way you want it to have happened. How many people has Romney done this to since this incident 47 years ago? Where's the pattern that makes this incident so horrible? I'll tell you, the only pattern here is that some people, like yourself, are angry hate filled weirdos.

You will drone on about an alleged HS prank from 47 years ago and ignore the condition of our economy and the abysmal failings of Obama. That makes you not just weird- but stupidly weird.

[

So because he was a prankster in HS he is a a self entitled douche bag today?

Now there's some logic...

I guess because you were a psycho in HS and people avoided you, means you are a total nut case today and everyone should ignore you?

Crazy like a fox, man..

This wasn't a prank, snookums... This was an assault. If he pulled that shit today, he'd be looking at jail time. He probably should have been expelled, but because his daddy was the Governor, it was swept under the rug.

And that's the point, this is his whole life. The rules of decency don't apply to me, I'm rich.

First off "snookums"? WTF ever <eye-roll>

You're an idiot. No one even knows exactly what took place. But let's just say it happened the way you want it to have happened. How many people has Romney done this to since this incident 47 years ago? Where's the pattern that makes this incident so horrible? I'll tell you, the only pattern here is that some people, like yourself, are angry hate filled weirdos.

You will drone on about an alleged HS prank from 47 years ago and ignore the condition of our economy and the abysmal failings of Obama. That makes you not just weird- but stupidly weird.

Oh; I'M sorry. Four other men know exactly what happened, and their recollections all match.

yea you do or else you would not have mentioned it.....and i cant deal with death?....so now i suppose you are going to tell me how YOU can right?.......and Joe why dont you shut the fuck up......you have done nothing since you have joined but prove what a stupid fucking opinionated asshole you are....

Oh, no, I make no pretentions about dealing with death. When you die, you are no more. When someone you love dies, they are no more and you will never see them again.

That's just what it is. It's sad and unfortunate, but it is what it is.

Unfortunately, we have these assholes called "ministers" and "priests" and "bishops" who sell fairy stories about how you will be reunited with all your loved one AND your childhood dogs.

As long as you let them run your lives and give them money. Their invisible sky man always needs money.

Frankly, if I had a friend who always needed money and was trying to pass judgement on my life all the time, I'd show that asshole the door with my size 10 1/2W boot!

Forum List

Back