Romney "bullying" story false

JoeB is simply a sick brain lefty who hates Mormons, either they took his girl or just beat the shit out of him, he has no control over his emotions about Mitt.

Maybe.

But at least those guy know how to PRETEND they care.

Romney can't even fake it.

translation; I am to shallow think for myself, I need to be fed demonstrations of compassion......

Guy, there's only one issue I care about in this election.

Crushing the Mormon.

That's it. Frankly, I don't really care how either of them would run the country becuase I can take care of myself, thanks.

No matter which one of them gets in, the system will pull them to the center.

Crushing the Mormon?.....so much for freedom of Religion ....right Joey?....

Whadda buncha fuck ups you two are becoming, Trajan and Mudwhistle. You two sound yada yada yada just like the Far Lefties who refused to accept the growing power of the swift boating assholes.

MR handles it right today, and he is past the power curve, leaving the people he bullied of the likes such as JoeB sprawled in the dirt.

You two hurt the candidacy terribly.

People like Obama more than Mitt personally, and if you appear on the side of bullying as you do and appear to be sidestepping by dumping on Obama as you are, then you hurt the GOP chance to regain the presidency.

Actually, people didn't bully me. Most people thought I was crazy in HIgh School, and had the good sense to give me a wide berth...

I just don't see how Romney "handles it today".

Swiftboating works when the asshole involved tries to paint a fake picture of himself.

Kerry tried to use medals to whitewash over the fact he was an anti-war hippy.

Romney tries to use fake moralism to whitewash over the fact he's a self-entitled douchebag.

I warned you back during the primaries this guy was going to get in trouble for exactly this reason. (that and the crazy cult he belongs to... but why spoil that surprise when it happens)

Now it's happening, there really isn't much you can do about it, and you are whining at me because I said, "I told you so."

Well Jake.

I TOLD YOU SO!

Crushing the Mormon.

That's it. Frankly, I don't really care how either of them would run the country becuase I can take care of myself, thanks.

I would rather have freedom from religion than freedom of religion.

I have a great test. If you think your religion is true, let me toss you off the top of the Sears Tower, and if God catches you on the way down, your religion must be true and I'll totally convert.

Otherwise, you just make lame excuses about why your omnipotent sky friend won't save you...

But the Mormons are a special case, because their fraud is so obvious and their self-righteousness is extra obnoxios. So, legally I can't throw them off the building, but crushing their champion is a nice touch.

Whadda buncha fuck ups you two are becoming, Trajan and Mudwhistle. You two sound yada yada yada just like the Far Lefties who refused to accept the growing power of the swift boating assholes.

MR handles it right today, and he is past the power curve, leaving the people he bullied of the likes such as JoeB sprawled in the dirt.

People like Obama more than Mitt personally, and if you appear on the side of bullying as you do and appear to be sidestepping by dumping on Obama as you are, then you hurt the GOP chance to regain the presidency.

Actually, people didn't bully me. Most people thought I was crazy in HIgh School, and had the good sense to give me a wide berth...

Swiftboating works when the asshole involved tries to paint a fake picture of himself.

Romney tries to use fake moralism to whitewash over the fact he's a self-entitled douchebag.

I warned you back during the primaries this guy was going to get in trouble for exactly this reason. (that and the crazy cult he belongs to... but why spoil that surprise when it happens)

Now it's happening, there really isn't much you can do about it, and you are whining at me because I said, "I told you so."

Well Jake.

I TOLD YOU SO!

So because he was a prankster in HS he is a a self entitled douche bag today?

Now there's some logic...

I guess because you were a psycho in HS and people avoided you, means you are a total nut case today and everyone should ignore you?

Crushing the Mormon.

I would rather have freedom from religion than freedom of religion.

I have a great test. If you think your religion is true, let me toss you off the top of the Sears Tower, and if God catches you on the way down, your religion must be true and I'll totally convert.

Otherwise, you just make lame excuses about why your omnipotent sky friend won't save you...

But the Mormons are a special case, because their fraud is so obvious and their self-righteousness is extra obnoxios. So, legally I can't throw them off the building, but crushing their champion is a nice touch.

Christianity does not teach God will catch you because some self righteous God denier throws you off a tower-

Love the way you want to control everyone by denying their freedom to associate. You do have the freedom from religion built into the rights of others having freedom of religion- DOH.

did they cut your job yet harry?

"they" cant cut my job you stupid ass im Civil Service with 30 years in.....everyone below me on SS goes first.....so why dont you answer what i said earlier about your lovely Democrats in Congress voting right alongside the Republicans and the President to cut Sat. delivery which will probably result in layoffs?.....i notice you did your usual ignore job.....

Well Jake.

I TOLD YOU SO!

I guess because you were a psycho in HS and people avoided you, means you are a total nut case today and everyone should ignore you?

No, don't be silly.

Because he's Mitt Romney, he's a self-entitled douche bag today.

Bain Capital, hello.

"Corporations are people too, my friend!"

$10,000 bet.

"I like firing people."

"I'm unemployed, too."

He "only" made $374,000 in speaking engagements last year.

Need I go on.

JoeB is a Mormon hating bigot, an atheist, a multiple moniker poster, and he wishes us to take him seriously?

:lol: JoeB blows.

Well Jake.

I TOLD YOU SO!

No, don't be silly.

Because he's Mitt Romney, he's a self-entitled douche bag today.

Bain Capital, hello.

"Corporations are people too, my friend!"

$10,000 bet.

"I like firing people."

"I'm unemployed, too."

He "only" made $374,000 in speaking engagements last year.

Need I go on.

You sound more self entitled and self righteous then Mitt Romney- hypocrisy much?

If snipping statements out of context is the way you want to play the game- Obama has more then a mouthful.

I get it- you're a bitch and you like slamming any GOP candidate and/or right of center poster- how imaginative /sarcasm. But seriously, Romney is a wealthy man- as you have to be to even run for president. If being wealthy or having access to wealth and privilege is a dis-qualifier, let's get rid of all those "douche bag democrats" as well.

Mitt is not going to cut his own taxes. The dems in the senate will never permit. The end of the Bush tax cuts is a dead done deal in the lame duck Congress, regardless who the president-elect may be. The dems will not permit entitlement reform if not coupled to massive defense cuts. And romney will force the states to accept romney care with massive federal block grants.

So Romney doesn't want a GOP Senate? Romney's PLAN is to cut his own taxes, along with other tax cuts,

increase defense spending,

and then balance the budget by making domestic non-defense cuts that he won't elaborate on.

Mitt is not going to cut his own taxes. The dems in the senate will never permit. The end of the Bush tax cuts is a dead done deal in the lame duck Congress, regardless who the president-elect may be. The dems will not permit entitlement reform if not coupled to massive defense cuts. And romney will force the states to accept romney care with massive federal block grants.
So Romney doesn't want a GOP Senate? Romney's PLAN is to cut his own taxes, along with other tax cuts, increase defense spending, and then balance the budget by making domestic non-defense cuts that he won't elaborate on.

MR can't stop the end of the Bush tax cuts. That's a done deal.

The dem minority in the senate will prevent all the awful romneystuff about which you worry at night instead of sleeping.

MR will reach across the aisle to have joint governance, which will drive the far right fucks crazee.

But what if this is all there is to Mitt?

Guy, this is kind of what I've been saying about him all along. He's a rich guy with a sense of entitlement who doesn't think the rules apply to him. He can't connect with people becasue he's too busy looking down on them.

that is 99% of the jerks in Politics....

Maybe.

But at least those guy know how to PRETEND they care.

Romney can't even fake it.

Maybe because he's not faking.......:eusa_whistle:

Romney does not connect well with people, true.

But his ideology will pull him through the election.

[

Crazy like a fox, man..

This wasn't a prank, snookums... This was an assault. If he pulled that shit today, he'd be looking at jail time. He probably should have been expelled, but because his daddy was the Governor, it was swept under the rug.

And that's the point, this is his whole life. The rules of decency don't apply to me, I'm rich.

JoeB is a Mormon hating bigot, an atheist, a multiple moniker poster, and he wishes us to take him seriously?

:lol: JoeB blows.

1) Can't be a bigot against silly beliefs, whether they be Mormonism, Scientologists, Astrology, or Flat Earters... Silly beliefs are silly beliefs, and they don't become less silly because you call them religion.

2) Yup. I'm an atheist. Don't believe in magic sky men. Not sure why you do.

3) Sorry, man, just using the one name here.

4) It's pretty obvious you take me very seriously, given the way you follow me around compared to other Romney critics...

Forum List

Back