Romney "bullying" story false

Sallow flunks the fairness test. The leaders of godless, atheist communism did their fair share of barbarism and butchery. Better brush up on Karl Marx.

Whomever said that is using an incorrect analogy...

Atheism, although legally ruled a religion by the courts in the past, is a faithful belief that there is no God... Whether you want to define it as a religion is pretty much moot...

Duh . . . . . wrong. According to that theory, if I don't believe Big Foot exists, then I'm a believer in abigfootism
Uh... No...

You just have a faithful belief there's no bigfoot... It's a simple concept...

It's similar to a faithful belief that there is no intelligent life in the universe beyond Earth...

No one has any such "faithfull belief," unless they are creationists. Scientists make educated guesses, but they will discard them the minute someone produces proof to the contrary.

There are plenty of people who believe in ET.... Faithfully....

There are plenty of people who believe we are the only intelligent life in the universe... Faithfully...

If the Tooth Fairy gives you hope as well as helps you lead a good life of love and service, no.

You know I'd rather be wrong than the atheists. :)

I understand that. Most atheists are gloomy and doomy, or just rocky in the head like JoeB and some of the others. Screw 'em if they can't take a good fairy story. Or the truth?

The Constitution is a secular document; that way it protects the believer and the unbeliever. However, the non-believer can try to undermine the concept of God-given inalienable rights by chipping at the Constitution.

We need to keep on our toes against the foes of constitutional liberty, from the wack far left as well as the wack far right.

If God is the source of our rights, then by all rights our government should be theocratic, in honor of that endowment.

The Founders didn't even know which rights were God given.

You know I'd rather be wrong than the atheists. :)

I understand that. Most atheists are gloomy and doomy, or just rocky in the head like JoeB and some of the others. Screw 'em if they can't take a good fairy story. Or the truth?

The Constitution is a secular document; that way it protects the believer and the unbeliever. However, the non-believer can try to undermine the concept of God-given inalienable rights by chipping at the Constitution.

We need to keep on our toes against the foes of constitutional liberty, from the wack far left as well as the wack far right.
If God is the source of our rights, then by all rights our government should be theocratic, in honor of that endowment. The Founders didn't even know which rights were God given.

Don't care whether you agree with Jefferson and the Declaration. I do expect you to allow others to believe as they wish just as you wish to believe or not. You can misunderstand our national narrative all you want, but the great majority understand it clearly on this point. We have separation of church and state, but religiosity is a part of our civil national heritage. That will never change.

What I find amusing is that one candidate admits to the bullying, and never apologizes. The other candidate is accused of bullying and apologizes.

Yet, the one that apologizes is worse because the victim may or may not have been gay. Yet, the other one may or may not have been gay but the press won't track her down. We have on admitting to having a coke problem, yet that happened to long ago to matter.

Again, why do these things matter today? I have the bigger issue with drug use.

Thirty years ago? Old shit is either dead and buried, or it's not. You can't say Oh, that? OLD NEWS for Romney and continue digging on Obama.

Not saying either, I'm saying if, and only if I had an issue, it would be the coke issue over either bullying issue.

To me, they are all lame, but the left brought the bullying thing and seem to think it is a big issue, why?

Thirty years ago? Old shit is either dead and buried, or it's not. You can't say Oh, that? OLD NEWS for Romney and continue digging on Obama.

Not saying either, I'm saying if, and only if I had an issue, it would be the coke issue over either bullying issue.

To me, they are all lame, but the left brought the bullying thing and seem to think it is a big issue, why?

I can only speak for myself.

To me, it only became a big issue when he claimed to not remember, and apologized anyway. IF it went down as four other professional adults (nearing retirement age) remember it, how could he forget?

He could have just owned the story, but he didn't - and I still don't believe he apologized without remembering it. It was a horrible thing that transpired. Unforgettable - but he doesn't remember it.

I don't believe him.

To me, it only became a big issue when he claimed to not remember, and apologized anyway. IF it went down as four other professional adults (nearing retirement age) remember it, how could he forget?

He could have just owned the story, but he didn't - and I still don't believe he apologized without remembering it. It was a horrible thing that transpired. Unforgettable - but he doesn't remember it.

I don't believe him.

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

This bullying episode helps us see a lifelong pattern for Romney. He worms his way into positions of power, then he abuses weaker people. It is his style, apparently.

Bullies kids when he's a kid (of course he had friends to help hold the victim down. Romney does not like fair fights.)
Puts his dog on the roof of his car for a 12 hour car trip
Likes to fire people.
Likes to keep his money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes
Likes to take corporations into bankruptcy, write off the pension obligation, and pocket the pension savings of his former employees.

There is definitely a pattern here....

I don't believe him.

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

And just for a brief, shining moment, we had an honest dialog going.

This bullying episode helps us see a lifelong pattern for Romney. He worms his way into positions of power, then he abuses weaker people. It is his style, apparently.

Bullies kids when he's a kid (of course he had friends to help hold the victim down. Romney does not like fair fights.)
Puts his dog on the roof of his car for a 12 hour car trip
Likes to fire people.
Likes to keep his money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes
Likes to take corporations into bankruptcy, write off the pension obligation, and pocket the pension savings of his former employees.

So you got Obama and his problems.

Cocaine issue as a child.
No father figure.
Can't accept responsibility for anything he does, he has to blame others.
20 years of learning from a rapist.
His need for control of every situation and his anger when not able to control.
His need to divide people to gain control.
His need to bend laws and rules to fit his agenda.

cf796d6e38a5df66a12a2ac70f7cfc62.jpg

Fox’s Brit Hume: Romney’s Bullying Was ‘Hazing,’ ‘Mean’

Reported by Sahil Kapur

Fox News managing editor Brit Hume weighed in on the Washington Post’s story about Mitt Romney’s treatment of a student during his school days.

“I mean look, this was not a prank. This was hazing. And it was mean. There’s no doubt about it,” Hume said on Fox News Sunday. “And I don’t have any doubt about the basic truth of the story.”

Fox's Brit Hume: Romney's Bullying Was 'Hazing,' 'Mean' | TPM Livewire

I don't believe him.

And just for a brief, shining moment, we had an honest dialog going.

Did you believe Obama? It is an honest dialog, you mistrust Romney for a past incident, I would agree it is funny how he can't remember but apologized.

Obama claims he never heard or knew his mentor was a racist, do you believe him?

Forum List

Back