Romney "bullying" story false

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

without defending what wright had to say, are you really claiming that Wright said racist things to Obama every day for 20 years?

Or he just said a couple things that were controversial a couple of times?

But here's the point. Obama owned up to what Wright said (not that he's responsible for what another says or does) and denounced him.

Okay Joe, quit playing stupid, no where did I claim Wright said racist ideas everyday for 20 years. Wright said enough racist crap that others quit attending.

Did he denounce Wright, about the same as Romney, didn't remember, yet he was sorry.

You don't buy Romney's apology, yet you buy Obama's apology?

Did Obama denounce Wright because he found what Wright said was deplorable or because he was trying to get elected as President?

Obama used the moment to deliver a great speech on race:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7wTVbLUU]Obama Speech: 'A More Perfect Union' - YouTube[/ame]

Romney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAfA36hzfM4]Romney Apologizes For 'Hijinks" - YouTube[/ame]

without defending what wright had to say, are you really claiming that Wright said racist things to Obama every day for 20 years?

But here's the point. Obama owned up to what Wright said (not that he's responsible for what another says or does) and denounced him.

Okay Joe, quit playing stupid, no where did I claim Wright said racist ideas everyday for 20 years. Wright said enough racist crap that others quit attending.

Did he denounce Wright, about the same as Romney, didn't remember, yet he was sorry.

Did Obama denounce Wright because he found what Wright said was deplorable or because he was trying to get elected as President?

Obama used the moment to deliver a great speech on race:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7wTVbLUU]Obama Speech: 'A More Perfect Union' - YouTube[/ame]

Romney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAfA36hzfM4]Romney Apologizes For 'Hijinks" - YouTube[/ame]

Why?

To get elected! Obama still claimed he never heard Wright make racist comments, yet apologized.

Romney claimed he doesn't remember the incident, yet apologized.

Hmmmmm... Both deny, yet both apologize. You accept the guy who continued his path for over 20 years and at election time discontinued, the event that happened over 47 years ago, you can't accept.

Not logical.

I can answer:

Obama's radical associations as an adult are unimportant- but Romney's "alleged" bullying is.

Do you always compare apples to oranges, and consider that to be a valid comparison?

MR apparently has reaped his orchard, successfully, I might add. I am glad he stepped up. It could have been very bad. His handlers need to keep him on economics. He will win if that is the final issue.

MR apparently has reaped his orchard, successfully, I might add. I am glad he stepped up. It could have been very bad. His handlers need to keep him on economics. He will win if that is the final issue.

Keep him? I haven't seen him arrive there, yet. All he does is attack Obama. And if we're voting for anybody but Obama, that will work - but it's not enough. Nowhere near. He's going to have to do the Etch-a-Sketch thing NOW, and start being honest about what he stands for.

That is, if he's not just an empty suit.

Keep on hoping, BDBoop, cause that is all you got.

Posture much?

This is what you have.

romneyvisualaids.jpg

I don't think it won't be enough.

You can't give me credit for being hell on wheels about birthers, kenyans, truthers, and the other assorted nutty accusations here?

The press will mess up good guys and gals as well as bad guys and gals.

It is simply about selling advertising space.

The more sensational, the more sales.

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

i'm going back to what you said. You said he went to bed every night for 20 years listening to Wright, who didn't say this kind of stuff every day and Obama didn't talk to him every day.

And this is the problem. You want to hold Obama personally responsible for the actions of a third party. No one is responsible for what Mitt did, except Mitt.

The press sells advertising space, and sensationalism, T, increases the sales.

What is wrong about what I wrote above, please?

MSN and Fox are both grand TV examples of the principle.

The false narrative about Romney proves once and for all that Obama is nothing more then a corrupt and sleazy thug from Chicago.

Romney stated clearly that he did not recall the incident- but it having been so long ago {47 years} that he had pulled pranks and that he was sorry if he had harmed anyone.

But Obama and his scabs have participated in grown up lying and bullying... He so dishonors the office and the American people.

The Washington Post is forced to edit its Mitt Romney gay bullying story because it contained false reporting.

It has been known for quite some time that the mainstream media is nothing more than a propaganda arm for the Democrat party, that is not new, but what is new is the way the mainstream media has thrown away its journalistic integrity in recent days. It used to just be the case that there was a liberal bias to most of what was seen and heard in the mainstream media, and that was easy enough to deal with, but lately they have stooped to lying and falsifying evidence to push the narrative they wish to see advanced. And that isn’t so easily dealt with.

We first saw the most glaring examples of this during the Zimmerman/Martin fiasco down in Florida when, in an attempt to push a hate crime and anti-gun agenda, NBC, CBS, and CNN all were caught altering the so-called evidence in the case. All three stations eventually had to backtrack from their outright false reporting.

more

This is no surprise- The Obama campaign announced last August 10, 2011 many months ago what they intended to do with Mitt Romney, in a Politico article titled: Obama plan--Destroy Romney:

Barack Obama’s aides and advisers are preparing to center the president’s reelection campaign on a ferocious personal assault on Mitt Romney’s character and business background, a strategy grounded in the early-stage expectation that the former Massachusetts governor is the likely GOP nominee.

The dramatic and unabashedly negative turn is the product of political reality. Obama remains personally popular, but pluralities in recent polling disapprove of his handling of his job, and Americans fear the country is on the wrong track. His aides are increasingly resigned to running for reelection in a glum nation. And so the candidate who ran on “hope” in 2008 has little choice four years later but to run a slashing, personal campaign aimed at disqualifying his likeliest opponent.
Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

There is no coincidence that Obama comes out and endorses gay marriage and on the same exact day tries to portray Mitt Romney as a Gay hater--from 50 years ago.--LOL

Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

Read more: Obama plan: Destroy Romney - Ben Smith and Jonathan Martin - POLITICO.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back