Romney "bullying" story false

Why do people copy and paste only part of a story yet still provide a link for it? I f your going to give the link why not just copy and paste the whole story?
Fox News managing editor Brit Hume weighed in on the Washington Post’s story about Mitt Romney’s treatment of a student during his school days.

“I mean look, this was not a prank. This was hazing. And it was mean. There’s no doubt about it,” Hume said on Fox News Sunday. “And I don’t have any doubt about the basic truth of the story.”

He nevertheless criticized “the utter failure of the Post to connect it to anything else in Romney’s life or career.” He suggested the Post editors were expressing “editorial opinions” in the prominent treatment they gave to the story, questioning the paper’s “news judgment.”

Reported by Sahil Kapur

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

And just for a brief, shining moment, we had an honest dialog going.

Did you believe Obama? It is an honest dialog, you mistrust Romney for a past incident, I would agree it is funny how he can't remember but apologized.

Obama claims he never heard or knew his mentor was a racist, do you believe him?

Sure - right after you respond to my answer about Romney.

Atheism has no faith..or priests.

It's more of an acceptance of the fact there is no magical father in the sky that cares and micro manages the lives of some 9 billion people. Not to mention the plants and animals that share the planet.

Atheism requires faith in the belief that there is no God, without any empirical proof to support that belief.

I think it kind of works the other way.

You guys are making extraordinary claims about your magic sky friend and his omnipotent power... The empirical proof burden kind of rests on your end.

The person of faith freely acknowledge that their belief lacks what would be termed empirical evidence- hence their faith. But they are absolutely correct in asserting the claim of the atheist likewise lacks empirical evidence.

You make a claim that God does not exist- you have no proof.

Having no form and being invisible is not proof of non existence- The air you breath is one example- a persons thoughts another.

RomneyFudgePIC.jpg

So you can't defend Obama? Didn't think so.

What's to defend?

Obama didn't prey on other people..like the good Bishop.

Obama had a mentor for over 20 years, that was racist and Obama listened to him, had went to bed at night listening to him and claims he didn't know Wright was a racist. Do you believe that?

Deflection. Answered and dismissed. Move along.

Sallow flunks the fairness test. The leaders of godless, atheist communism did their fair share of barbarism and butchery. Better brush up on Karl Marx.

This is what's laughable about you cats.

The history of both China and Russia has plenty of periods of massive human die offs..yet you guys never attribute that to Monarchy. But along come the Communists who engage in civil war, fight in the World War and engage in some pretty shitty planning..and you map that to what Hitler did in Germany..which was the planned and organized killing of millions.

Heck..the result of Ghandi's "peaceful" revolution was the deaths of millions as well.

There's a big difference between unintended consequences..and actually intending to dispose of millions of human beings.

Many monarchies have lots of butchery, if that's what you want, sallow.

As does atheistic communism.

That's what I get about you guys: a selective choice of facts.

If the Tooth Fairy gives you hope as well as helps you lead a good life of love and service, no.

What the fuck does that mean?

Your premise is that anyone who does not believe that anything is possible unless it's been proven beyond any doubt whatsoever to be impossible is depraved.

Not selective at all.

Both China and Russia experienced revolution, civil war, WWII and extremely bad central planning. You'd have a case with the Khmer Rouge..who really did intend to kill millions. But they get barely mentioned because Nixon had a hand in creating those monsters.

Personally, I'm not a fan of commies..they are basically autocrats when they get their way. But mucking up history..isn't going to help your case.

Not saying either, I'm saying if, and only if I had an issue, it would be the coke issue over either bullying issue.

To me, they are all lame, but the left brought the bullying thing and seem to think it is a big issue, why?

I can only speak for myself.

To me, it only became a big issue when he claimed to not remember, and apologized anyway. IF it went down as four other professional adults (nearing retirement age) remember it, how could he forget?

He could have just owned the story, but he didn't - and I still don't believe he apologized without remembering it. It was a horrible thing that transpired. Unforgettable - but he doesn't remember it.

I don't believe him.

without defending what wright had to say, are you really claiming that Wright said racist things to Obama every day for 20 years?

Or he just said a couple things that were controversial a couple of times?

But here's the point. Obama owned up to what Wright said (not that he's responsible for what another says or does) and denounced him.

And just for a brief, shining moment, we had an honest dialog going.

Did you believe Obama? It is an honest dialog, you mistrust Romney for a past incident, I would agree it is funny how he can't remember but apologized.

Obama claims he never heard or knew his mentor was a racist, do you believe him?

Sure - right after you respond to my answer about Romney.

I believe I answered it.

Not selective at all.

Both China and Russia experienced revolution, civil war, WWII and extremely bad central planning. You'd have a case with the Khmer Rouge..who really did intend to kill millions. But they get barely mentioned because Nixon had a hand in creating those monsters.

Personally, I'm not a fan of commies..they are basically autocrats when they get their way. But mucking up history..isn't going to help your case.

Your backtracking will not help you. You are not fair and balanced. Do better, please.

I can only speak for myself.

To me, it only became a big issue when he claimed to not remember, and apologized anyway. IF it went down as four other professional adults (nearing retirement age) remember it, how could he forget?

He could have just owned the story, but he didn't - and I still don't believe he apologized without remembering it. It was a horrible thing that transpired. Unforgettable - but he doesn't remember it.

I don't believe him.

without defending what wright had to say, are you really claiming that Wright said racist things to Obama every day for 20 years?

But here's the point. Obama owned up to what Wright said (not that he's responsible for what another says or does) and denounced him.

Okay Joe, quit playing stupid, no where did I claim Wright said racist ideas everyday for 20 years. Wright said enough racist crap that others quit attending.

Did he denounce Wright, about the same as Romney, didn't remember, yet he was sorry.

You don't buy Romney's apology, yet you buy Obama's apology?

Did Obama denounce Wright because he found what Wright said was deplorable or because he was trying to get elected as President?

Okay Joe, quit playing stupid, no where did I claim Wright said racist ideas everyday for 20 years. Wright said enough racist crap that others quit attending.

Did he denounce Wright, about the same as Romney, didn't remember, yet he was sorry.

Did Obama denounce Wright because he found what Wright said was deplorable or because he was trying to get elected as President?

I can answer:

Obama's radical associations as an adult are unimportant- but Romney's "alleged" bullying is.

Not selective at all.

Your backtracking will not help you. You are not fair and balanced. Do better, please.

Back tracking on what?

You guys like to throw China, Russia and Nazi Germany in the same league for some ridiculous reason.

And they couldn't be more different from each other.

Maybe that's why Bush's Axis of Evil included Iran, Iraq (Who were bitter enemies) and North Korea (WTF?)..

:lol:

I can answer:

Obama's radical associations as an adult are unimportant- but Romney's "alleged" bullying is.

Alleged?

:lol:

He apologized for that..and any thing else that might hit the fan.

And it will..

The Good Bishop is a cowardly lech.

Forum List

Back