Romney calls on NH police chief to apologize for using N word

Romney was a RINO when he was governor of Taxachusetts.
Romney was a RINO when he ran for president.
Romney was a RINO when being such lost him the election.
Romney will never aught but a RINO.

So where's the beef?

so you got that folks, it's ONLY all Republican's/conservatives who use that word

but those 95% of black folks who vote overwhelmingly Democrat can say it without repercussions like this stupidity with Romney and those oh so saintly libs here on this board

now I'm damn confused...you people need to make up a book for rules what some can say and not say

Last edited:
I think Romney has now taken a drink from the deadly...."Obama is a Human"...cup of death. He is doomed in the GOP just as Christie was doomed when he said the President was doing a good job, in response to the hurricane. ROMNEY IS NOW DOOMED!

Who will be the next GOP somebody who drinks from the "Obama is a Human" cup of death? McCain....no he is already hated by the far right. Who will it be?

so you got that folks, it's ONLY all Republican's/conservatives who use that word

but those 95% of black folks who vote overwhelmingly Democrat can say it without repercussions like this stupidity with Romney and those oh so saintly libs here on this board

now I'm damn confused...you people need to make up a book for rules what some can say and not say

I'll keep it simple for you. Dont say it if you are not Black. Its a racial slur if you do. Dont whine about not being able to say a racial slur. Makes you look like a racist.

you should quit the internets.

******. Don't like it...Leave!

Matthew, nobody cares when YOU say it, you're a nobody on a message board. No go say it to black people's faces and let us know how it turns out for you. Make sure he's at least as big as you, okay?

Go up to a skin head neo nazi and tell him no one cares what a racist like him thinks, and make sure hes as big as you.

how cute, now they feel sorry for Romney...but it wasn't enough sorry for them to vote him President..

******. Don't like it...Leave!

Matthew, nobody cares when YOU say it, you're a nobody on a message board. No go say it to black people's faces and let us know how it turns out for you. Make sure he's at least as big as you, okay?

Go up to a skin head neo nazi and tell him no one cares what a racist like him thinks, and make sure hes as big as you.

I have and he just turned red. What was it he supposed to tell me?

I have and he just turned red. What was it he supposed to tell me?

What are you asking me for? Its your made up fantasy, not mine.

What are you asking me for? Its your made up fantasy, not mine.

I asked you because you said to go up to one. What was supposed to happen?

Go up to one and find out. Im guessing it will end up being a very unpleasant experience for you.

I just told you I already did. I slapped the shit out of another and he just starting crying he was so mad but he would not do anything. He turned bright pink. Are all of them pussies are something?

Before the Boogyman goes to sleep he checks under his bed for Asclepias

Forum List

Back