Romney calls on NH police chief to apologize for using N word

Because Romney is white and he cant tell Black people what they should or should not do.
So blacks won't listen to a good idea if it comes from a white person, that stupid :lol:

This is one of the reasons blacks fail in education. They hate whites and many of them consider education = white. Stupid, yes, but you're talking to people without any sense.

Since Black people made up education, you sound like a moron.

Why doesn't Romney call on all the black folks to stop calling each other ******* too?

Because Romney is white and he cant tell Black people what they should or should not do.

Why cant a white person tell a black person to stop being offensive? Arent we all Americans, or do you prefer a segregated society? Choose your answer wisely, because the wrong answer means youre a racist.

Because its not a white persons business unless the Black person calls a white person a honky or a cracker. If you are not being spoken to shut up until someone yanks your chain.

Why doesn't Romney call on all the black folks to stop calling each other ******* too?

So because he's white he should shut up? You blacks are by far the most racist of all races on earth.

Yes. If Romney told me what to call my Black friends I'd tell him to shut up. If thats racist then thats too bad. I know this irks you but thats too bad. Learn how to deal with being unimportant.

Why is a local issue a national news story and how is it any of Mitt Romney's business to comment on it?

Thats what happens when you call the POTUS a name. It tends to get national attention especially if you are some old white relic from the civil war.

Really? I hear people call him names all the time and none of them are in the paper because of it.

Why is a local issue a national news story and how is it any of Mitt Romney's business to comment on it?

Why shouldn't it be?

Americans are free to comment on anything they find to be objectionable. When Bull Connor let lose the attack dogs on children, wasn't that a local issue?

Not even remotely close comparison, but you already knew that.

******. Don't like it...Leave!

OK Matthew, you have proven your point

You can say ****** on an anonymous message board and there is nothing anyone can do about it. However, if you say it on your job, you will be fired. If you are an elected official, you will be forced out of office

Unless your name is Robert Byrd. :eusa_whistle:

Why shouldn't it be?

Americans are free to comment on anything they find to be objectionable. When Bull Connor let lose the attack dogs on children, wasn't that a local issue?

Not even remotely close comparison, but you already knew that.

Civil rights protests were not a local issue? What business is it of ours what Bull Connors does or if a police commish calls Obama a ******?

Thats what happens when you call the POTUS a name. It tends to get national attention especially if you are some old white relic from the civil war.

Really? I hear people call him names all the time and none of them are in the paper because of it.

Really. Those people you know don't matter much to anyone. A police commissioner holds a position in which such a racial position is in direct conflict with his job. When you lump that on top of him calling his president a racial slur you get national news.

Some Righties really are fond of the N-word, what?

And then they wonder why they only get like 5% of the Black Vote.

Hmmmm, tough one to figure out.

Forum List

Back