Romney calls on NH police chief to apologize for using N word

Why is a local issue a national news story and how is it any of Mitt Romney's business to comment on it?

That's an interesting way to look at it. Well, Romney is the former GOP presidential nominee from 2012 who scored the 2nd highest amount of raw votes ever for a GOP presidential candidate, behind Bush 43's 2004 re-election statistic. 60 million people wanted him to be President back then, so I can imagine that some people are still interested in hearing what the man has to say.

Romney is trying to exert influence to rid his party of racist scum before the GOP hurts it's reputation any more than it is already hurting. I bet very strongly that were Ronald Reagan alive right now, he would probably have expressed the same sentiments.

I have no problem with Mitt Romney interjecting himself into this.

But you are right: it is a local issue. However, any local issue has the potential for going national. It just depends on what's going on.

Why doesn't Romney call on all the black folks to stop calling each other ******* too?

Because Romney is white and he cant tell Black people what they should or should not do.

Why cant a white person tell a black person to stop being offensive? Arent we all Americans, or do you prefer a segregated society? Choose your answer wisely, because the wrong answer means youre a racist.

There is so much irony in this thread it may win the award for 'twisted paradoxical humor and contrary incongruity award.' :lol: Of course you can but you cant but that's how it is no it isnt it's because.....

Why is a local issue a national news story and how is it any of Mitt Romney's business to comment on it?

maybe because he is talking about the president...

Really.....:doubt::doubt:

I am sure there are some who are thinking of a way of defending the old man. Just give it time.

who gives a shit but you petty ass people

We still have Freedom of Speech in this country and you or Romney don't get to dictate what WORDS can be or can't be said

You people called Bush everything you could dream up, so shut up

Last edited:
maybe because he is talking about the president...

Really.....:doubt::doubt:

I am sure there are some who are thinking of a way of defending the old man. Just give it time.

who gives a shit but you petty ass people

We still have Freedom of Speech in this country and you or Romney don't get to dictate what WORDS can be or can't be said

You people called Bush everything you could dream up, so shut up
There goes the Staph infection -

dictating what words can or cannot be said.

lol

Last edited:

Why shouldn't it be?

Americans are free to comment on anything they find to be objectionable. When Bull Connor let lose the attack dogs on children, wasn't that a local issue?

You didn't see people like Jimmmy calling for Bill Maher (that million dollar donor to Obama) apologize For calling a WOMAN candidate ( for Vice President and a former Governor) , a CXXT...

their outrage is selective

You didn't see people like Jimmmy calling for Bill Maher (that million dollar donor to Obama) apologize For calling a WOMAN candidate ( for Vice President and a former Governor) , a CXXT...

their outrage is selective

Here we go again...Liberal comedian is the same as a Conservative elected official. :lol:

yeah, that's your all's lame excuse
He was donor to Obama and said it on National Telivison
but hey, you didn't care either so I'd say nixxer is fair game.... I don't care who they are who says it

******. Don't like it...Leave!

OK Matthew, you have proven your point

You can say ****** on an anonymous message board and there is nothing anyone can do about it. However, if you say it on your job, you will be fired. If you are an elected official, you will be forced out of office and if you are a parent, your children will be afraid to bring their friends to your home

Why even ask for an apology? It won't be sincere. He should step down and that's it. He cannot be trusted to apply the law fairly with black folks. If I was a cop & I got caught talking about fags the way I do, then I would expect to lose my job for it. And it'd be justified.

I think they should hang the guy, how dare he call our Dear wonderful Leader a name like that

Forum List

Back