Romney had it right

I wish we could legally invalidate the results of the 2012 election on the basis of fraud.

a7e4e4a6.jpg

I envision that voters who would identify with Ironman would likely be Romney supporters, while those who feel a closer kinship to Mr Hug and Luv would be Obama supporters.

He had it right about alot of things. He had it wrong on a few.

But the 2012 election is over. ignoring that wont help us deal with the problems this administration has given us.

He had it right about alot of things. He had it wrong on a few.

But the 2012 election is over. ignoring that wont help us deal with the problems this administration has given us.

Have you completely forgotten about Bush, the collapse of the financial markets, and 30 years of "supply side economics" based upon Republican economic policy? Is that not at all responsible for the economic collapse?

a7e4e4a6.jpg

I envision that voters who would identify with Ironman would likely be Romney supporters, while those who feel a closer kinship to Mr Hug and Luv would be Obama supporters.

Libs are kinda like Women. Impulsive, passionate, swayed by appearances and the flashy and superficial, emotional.

Conservatives are more like Men. Steady, thoughtful, deliberate, in control of their emotions. Impressed by function.

Front and center on Romney's website, which I linked to a dozen times at least, showed he wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and help them get jobs and start companies.
And we know from the famous Romney "Fewer Firemen, Policemen and Teachers" video that he wanted to cut education in this country.
There is only one conceivable reason that Romney would want to cut education in this country and bring in educated immigrants and that was because he felt his base couldn't be taught anything of value. At least me and Romney could agree on something. I think many on the right simply can't be taught anything of value. While they supported Romney before, they must have thought about it because now they are terrified of immigrants.

a7e4e4a6.jpg

Libs are kinda like Women. Impulsive, passionate, swayed by appearances and the flashy and superficial, emotional.

Conservatives are more like Men. Steady, thoughtful, deliberate, in control of their emotions. Impressed by function.

That's just stupid. And I don't use that word lightly.

Front and center on Romney's website, which I linked to a dozen times at least, showed he wanted to bring immigrants here who already had degrees and help them get jobs and start companies.
And we know from the famous Romney "Fewer Firemen, Policemen and Teachers" video that he wanted to cut education in this country.
There is only one conceivable reason that Romney would want to cut education in this country and bring in educated immigrants and that was because he felt his base couldn't be taught anything of value. At least me and Romney could agree on something. I think many on the right simply can't be taught anything of value. While they supported Romney before, they must have thought about it because now they are terrified of immigrants.

Okay... that's even stupider.

I hate days where i feel like im in the twilight zone only to realize this is the state of my country.

a7e4e4a6.jpg

That's just stupid. And I don't use that word lightly.

Sorry if I struck a nerve.

I've encountered more than one poster who reacted as you have (by losing control of his emotions however briefly) upon reading these truisms for the first time.

From my experience it is usually most irritating to those guys who secretly believe themselves to be girly-men and can't/won't do anything to increase their manliness...or at least their masculine affectations.

I hate days where i feel like im in the twilight zone only to realize this is the state of my country.

Uh, I don't mean to be rude, but there is a big assed arrow on your forehead pointing down toward your nose.

Is that to help you remember where to stick your fingers to keep your brains from leaking out???

Or is it an aid to help you know how far you can safely insert your head up yo ass???

:rofl:

Last edited:

You're right. It is stupid. And stupid right wingers supported him. They supported "stupid".

You are too smaht for your own good, Fredo.

You are too smaht for your own good, Fredo.

With more Muslims in America we will have more Muslim baggage and more uniquely Muslim issues to have to deal with in America.

And as their numbers increase we will slide imperceptibly from one stage of the Five Stages of Islam to the next.

And at the end of the story the USA will be a Muslim nation.

Now. How do we prevent this?

What can we do now to help prevent that eventuality?

Considering the very, very small number of Muslims, you seem to be looking ahead by about a thousand years.

Forum List

Back