🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

So Romney went to high school and acted like a stupid high school kid? Say it isn't so!!

nothing_to_see_here.jpg

Listen to you idiots defend assault

What did you say the other day about that man who punched a woman and rendered her brain dead? Nothing,, you were just pissed that his color was mentioned

no I was just pointing out you are a racists for harping on hte color fo skin in the crime.

BTW the poor young woman was latino.

You didnt mention that part

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

That's not something you forget. Romney is spineless.

What did you say the other day about that man who punched a woman and rendered her brain dead? Nothing,, you were just pissed that his color was mentioned

no I was just pointing out you are a racists for harping on hte color fo skin in the crime.

you didn't say a damn word about assault and you know it asswipe. not one damn word

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

That's not something you forget. Romney is spineless.

Oh come on, I teased and was teased..........yea I even got in a fight once...........it was High School, I don't remember who teased me and who I teased. Heck I can't even remember the person I had a fight with.

And the economy is still in the sh*tter.

Yes I most emphatically did so that makes you a big lard assed liar.. as usual.

Forum List

Back