🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son

how you you truthfully deny doing something you don't have any memory of? Oh wait.. the word truthfully might confuse you.

Oh, please... this is not the kind of thing you'd forget.

Well, duh, have you even considered the idea that it might not have happened at all?

No, I suppose not.

Immie

I suppose this thread should be moved now that the one which proves it to be a false story got moved.

Where has any story proved it to be false?

I suppose this thread should be moved now that the one which proves it to be a false story got moved.

Where has any story proved it to be false?

You wouldn't know as the thread was moved.

USA gets to stay in politics and Brietbard is moved to media.. bias.. liberal bias.

how you you truthfully deny doing something you don't have any memory of? Oh wait.. the word truthfully might confuse you.

Well, duh, have you even considered the idea that it might not have happened at all?

No, I suppose not.

Immie

Well, no, actually, never considered that at all, because

1) Five people described the incident.

2) Romney hasn't outright denied it, just claiming he "doesn't remember".

3) Frankly, it kind of fits his personality. The guy is inherently a bully.

Romney's claim not to remember it is the lamest of lame lies.

How can Romney be expected to remember all those 'nobodies' he was forced to endure in his youth?

dear gawd you people get more pathetic with each post..who the hell remembers all the people they went to school with..Especially if you've been out of school for 40 years..

Last edited:

No, I suppose not.

Immie

WADR, Im, Mitt only said that he didn't remember it being about the dude being a homosexual, as that wasn't on his mind in the 60's, not that he didn't remember the incident.
:cool:

Petty shit, nonetheless.

Gay kids will always be made fun of. Everybody rejects homosexuals, well into adulthood. Its a disgusting act that most everyone naturally finds repulsive(except libs).

Don't think what Romney allegedly did comes close to what the boy-coward Barry admitted to doing: shoving a girl.

Does WaPo Know Obama Shoved a Little Girl?

Yup. Leading a mob is definitely not as bad as shoving a girl.

so now we've "evolved" into a mob?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've posted links that the WP got it wrong.. on purpose.. I will not follow along asswipe.

Of course they did.

But you thought I was referring to you when I said mob. Why is that.

no I didn't asswipe. go change your diaper

See above. Big red letters and everything.

Yes. You did.

The diaper bit does not apply.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Gay kids will always be made fun of. Everybody rejects homosexuals, well into adulthood. Its a disgusting act that most everyone naturally finds repulsive(except libs).

Don't think what Romney allegedly did comes close to what the boy-coward Barry admitted to doing: shoving a girl.

Does WaPo Know Obama Shoved a Little Girl?

I definitely disagree with your statement about Obama being a boy coward over that story. He was a middle school boy who didn't like being teased by his friends about the girl that was chasing him around the playground. His friends were teasing him and he proved them wrong.

Don't even try to tell me something like that didn't happen in your life!

I would not be surprised if she wasn't his "first kiss" later when things were quiet.

As for kids rejecting homosexuals, most teen-aged boys (when I was that age) were scared to death of being considered "gay". Those who weren't man enough to suck that up, had to prove to themselves and everyone else that they weren't gay by beating up the kid that everyone thought was gay. I wouldn't call that "manly".

Immie

Romney's claim not to remember it is the lamest of lame lies.

How can Romney be expected to remember all those 'nobodies' he was forced to endure in his youth?

dear gawd you people get more pathetic with each post..who the hell remembers all the people they went to school with..Especially if you've been out of school for 40 years..

It's been 32 years since I graduated from High School. I remember a lot of the guys I went with. I remember everyone I was in a physical altercation with.

I remember my friends, I remember the people I didn't like. I remember the guys I'd throw a few punches with and then be fast friends once dicks were measured.

Whether Romney remembers this incident or not isn't important.

What it says about his character is. He broke the schools rules, but because he was a son of privilage, he got a pass. The kid he bullied and brutalized was thrown out for a minor infraction.

This story is a disaster for Romney, because it plays into a larger narrative of a rich douchebag with a lack of human empathy.

r-ROMNEY-LORD-OF-THE-FLIES-huge.jpg

'LIKE LORD OF THE FLIES'

It's been 32 years since I graduated from High School. I remember a lot of the guys I went with. I remember everyone I was in a physical altercation with.

I remember my friends, I remember the people I didn't like. I remember the guys I'd throw a few punches with and then be fast friends once dicks were measured.

Whether Romney remembers this incident or not isn't important.

What it says about his character is. He broke the schools rules, but because he was a son of privilage, he got a pass. The kid he bullied and brutalized was thrown out for a minor infraction.

This story is a disaster for Romney, because it plays into a larger narrative of a rich douchebag with a lack of human empathy.

One of the people commenting on the story compared him to Ryan Phillipe's character in Cruel Intentions.

No, I suppose not.

Immie

Well, no, actually, never considered that at all, because

1) Five people described the incident.

2) Romney hasn't outright denied it, just claiming he "doesn't remember".

3) Frankly, it kind of fits his personality. The guy is inherently a bully.

1) How many people were involved in the Kerry Swift-boating incident. Did you just take their word for it because there were so many of them?

2) If he outright denied it, then there would be lots of Obamabots like JoeB calling him an outright liar. How is he supposed to prove a negative, which would be demanded of him.

3) I agree it fits his personality... that is not proof that this happened.

Immie

I definitely disagree with your statement about Obama being a boy coward over that story. He was a middle school boy who didn't like being teased by his friends about the girl that was chasing him around the playground. His friends were teasing him and he proved them wrong.

I would not be surprised if she wasn't his "first kiss" later when things were quiet.

As for kids rejecting homosexuals, most teen-aged boys (when I was that age) were scared to death of being considered "gay". Those who weren't man enough to suck that up, had to prove to themselves and everyone else that they weren't gay by beating up the kid that everyone thought was gay. I wouldn't call that "manly".

Immie

We all do things in HS and MS we aren't proud of because we lack the life experience to really understand teh subtlies of right and wrong.

The thing is, from what I can see, Romney's character defects have followed him well into adulthood. He's rich, he's entitled, he can abuse anyone he wants, and they'd better not bitch about it.

How can he be expected to remember an incident that never happened?

Therefore - why did he apologize?

I have been falsely accused. I would never own something that I did not recall.

If I truly didn't remember an incident way back in history like this, and someone stated that I had done something to hurt them (in this case hurt someone else they knew) I would definitely apologize.

I don't believe that he can't remember the incident if it happened. Either it happened and he is a liar or those five people are out to ruin, dare I say it? Swift-Boat, his chance to become President.

Honestly, I'd go with the liar, but my gut isn't proof.

Immie

I heard that his parking meter ran out of time on him once too. :eek: OMG!

I bet Library Records are being checked as we speak, for even a hint of a paper trail, regarding Romney and over due books. :eek: We'll get him and his little dog too, even if we have to crash Google to do it! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

Last edited:

Immie

We all do things in HS and MS we aren't proud of because we lack the life experience to really understand teh subtlies of right and wrong.

The thing is, from what I can see, Romney's character defects have followed him well into adulthood. He's rich, he's entitled, he can abuse anyone he wants, and they'd better not bitch about it.

For once, it has been a while, I agree with you about his character, but I have to ask you (and myself) is it possible that our feelings about him are slanted by "class envy"?

I don't like the man or his opponent. I think he is exactly as you describe... rich, thinks he's entitled, abusive and what not. Then again, I despise the arrogant, and there is no doubt in my mind that he is one arrogant SOB.

Immie

Immie

For once, it has been a while, I agree with you about his character, but I have to ask you (and myself) is it possible that our feelings about him are slanted by "class envy"?

I don't like the man or his opponent. I think he is exactly as you describe... rich, thinks he's entitled, abusive and what not. Then again, I despise the arrogant, and there is no doubt in my mind that he is one arrogant SOB.

Immie

Still, Romney is a Doer. Obama is a Taker.

Forum List

Back