🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son

how you you truthfully deny doing something you don't have any memory of? Oh wait.. the word truthfully might confuse you.

Oh, please... this is not the kind of thing you'd forget.

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Gay kids will always be made fun of. Everybody rejects homosexuals, well into adulthood. Its a disgusting act that most everyone naturally finds repulsive(except libs).

Don't think what Romney allegedly did comes close to what the boy-coward Barry admitted to doing: shoving a girl.

Does WaPo Know Obama Shoved a Little Girl?

My take on this-

This was really a setup. The media just happens to drop this story on Romney beating up gay kids the same week Obama comes out for marriage equality.

My second thought. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Gay kids will always be made fun of. Everybody rejects homosexuals, well into adulthood. Its a disgusting act that most everyone naturally finds repulsive(except libs).

Don't think what Romney allegedly did comes close to what the boy-coward Barry admitted to doing: shoving a girl.

Yup. Leading a mob is definitely not as bad as shoving a girl.

I suppose this thread should be moved now that the one which proves it to be a false story got moved.

Where has any story proved it to be false?

Shhhhh, Sniper lives in his own little world.

A few more thoughts on this story. There was also the part where Romney thought it was hysterical to walk a blind teacher into a door.

so now we've "evolved" into a mob?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Romney seems to have a very "selective" memory. Here is yet another example...

Peggie Hayes, who had joined the church as a teenager and babysat for the Romney’s, was appalled when—several years later—Mitt threatened that if she didn’t give up her unborn child for adoption (the baby was conceived out of wedlock), she would be “excommunicated” from the church. Romney later denied the threat, but Hayes said his message was clear: “Give up your son, or give up your God.”

Much More: 8 Highlights From the New Biography 'The Real Romney'

High Holiness Bishop Romney..

Because the Salt Lake City-based Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has no paid clergy, Mormon men take turns overseeing wards (congregations) and regional stakes while continuing their full-time careers.

As a religious leader, Romney met weekly with students, teachers, immigrant converts and Utah transplants. He had to learn how to give sermons, advise squabbling couples, organize worship services, manage budgets and address the diverse spiritual needs of more than 1,000 Mormons in the region.
Before politics, Mitt Romney was a Mormon bishop

There's a difference between an unpaid administrator and a cleric.

By the way ... sermons?

He didn't have to learn how to give sermons to be a bishop. Mormons don't have sermons. They have "talks". Members give the talks. No sermons. No preaching. Just talks. Spread all around the membership. A 4-year-old might even give a talk. Would the tot be a cleric?

Last edited:

Dear Wiwwow. DO try to follow along.

A few days later, Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair. Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

A few days later, Friedemann entered Stevens Hall off the school’s collegiate quad to find Romney marching out of his own room ahead of a prep school posse shouting about their plan to cut Lauber’s hair. Friedemann followed them to a nearby room where they came upon Lauber, tackled him and pinned him to the ground. As Lauber, his eyes filling with tears, screamed for help, Romney repeatedly clipped his hair with a pair of scissors.

Mitt Romney’s prep school classmates recall pranks, but also troubling incidents - The Washington Post

I've posted links that the WP got it wrong.. on purpose.. I will not follow along asswipe.

Here's the bit from the story I liked..

One venerable English teacher, Carl G. Wonnberger, nicknamed “the Bat” for his diminished eyesight, was known to walk into the trophy case and apologize, step into wastepaper baskets and stare blindly as students slipped out the back of the room to smoke by the open windows. Once, several students remembered the time pranksters propped up the back axle of Wonnberger’s Volkswagen Beetle with two-by-fours and watched, laughing from the windows, as the unwitting teacher slammed the gas pedal with his wheels spinning in the air.

As an underclassman, Romney accompanied Wonnberger and Pierce Getsinger, another student, from the second floor of the main academic building to the library to retrieve a book the two boys needed. According to Getsinger, Romney opened a first set of doors for Wonnberger, but then at the next set, with other students around, he swept his hand forward, bidding the teacher into a closed door. Wonnberger walked right into it and Getsinger said Romney giggled hysterically as the teacher shrugged it off as another of life’s indignities.

“I always enjoyed his pranks,” said Stu White, a popular friend of Romney’s who went on to a career as a public school teacher and said he has been “disturbed” by the Lauber incident since hearing about it several weeks ago, before being contacted by The Washington Post. “But I was not the brunt of any of his pranks.”

I've posted links that the WP got it wrong.. on purpose.. I will not follow along asswipe.

Of course they did.

But you thought I was referring to you when I said mob. Why is that.

Forum List

Back