🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Has anybody noticed the increase of the lawyer ads on tv suing every single pill that's ever been made by a pharmacutical company and every single device from hip replacements to bladder slings. wassamatter economic times hard on ambulance chasers??

class action lawsuits leave the patients as poor as when it started and leaves the ambulance chasers richer than ever. they're part of the 1% donchyaknow?

:lol: Okee dokeeeee...........

glad we agree.I think fabricating bullshit for political gain. do you recognize palinized when you see it.... is just fucked up and evil.. so sue me.

Yeah, politics sucks..bwgd...........? Was the story actually fabricated? :dunno:

yes,, it seens as if that's the case being as the damn eyewitness now says he wasn't there and didn't even know about this so called event until the WP told him about it.. that's kinda damn fucked up wouldn't you say?

glad we agree.I think fabricating bullshit for political gain. do you recognize palinized when you see it.... is just fucked up and evil.. so sue me.

Yeah, politics sucks..bwgd...........? Was the story actually fabricated? :dunno:

yes,, it seens as if that's the case being as the damn eyewitness now says he wasn't there and didn't even know about this so called event until the WP told him about it.. that's kinda damn fucked up wouldn't you say?

Sounds like it, but I haven't yet had time to look into it further...

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

Apparently, Bishop Romney has more in common with Indonesian Muslims than Obama:

History is made at night: 'Re-education' and forced haircuts for Indonesian punks

I see wingnuts are busy trying to whitewash Romney's shady past.

Oh my, now Mitt has a shady past...? :lol: Was this guy's name Seamus by any chance...?

The so called mainstream media can find this alleged incident from 1965 yet they all somehow missed the Jeremiah Wright story for how long before it finally became a firestorm and they could no longer ignore it.

Romney obviously has some actions in his past that he is ashamed of

It relates to how he was brought up and his views of those who are different than him.

Romney obviously has some actions in his past that he is ashamed of

It relates to how he was brought up and his views of those who are different than him.

I would feel much better if I thought President Obama had some actions in his past that he was ashamed of.

Goes to humbleness. A quality that I do not believe President Obama possesses.

Immie

Forum List

Back