🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

I see wingnuts are busy trying to whitewash Romney's shady past.

What exactly is there to whitewash? You guys got caught in a lie. Get over it.

Where's the lie? Where's the retraction?

I don't know. Maybe the quotes from the guy who didnt know about the incident till the paper told him about it? Odd that neither he nor Romney remembered this taking place. Yet the paper has quotes from him.

Or maybe the fact that your claiming assault when no assault took place?

If this incident occured at a straight laced school, why wasnt Romney expelled when there were so many "witnesses" to this event?

Or maybe that the victim was homosexual when absolutely zero evidence exists to support that claim?

Nope. You havent been caught in a single lie. Keep harping on that. Meanwhile Romney will be pointing out Obama's record on the economy. It's going to be a landslide and you dont even see it coming.

Wow. If the media paid as much attention to Rev Wright / Obama not being a citizen in 2008 as they have to this story; we'd have never been saddled with our ass clown president.

Wow. If the media paid as much attention to Rev Wright / Obama not being a citizen in 2008 as they have to this story; we'd have never been saddled with our ass clown president.

Except he is a citizen and you really can't hold Obama responsible for stuff other people do.

Now, here's the thing. I warned all you RW jokers you were totally stepping in it with Romney. That this guy has so much stuff in his past that we know about that is probably toxic to decent people (weird religion, slimey business practices, etc.) And you pretty much let the Establishment browbeat you into taking this guy anyway.

I specifically said that the Media was giving him a pass while going after Gingrich and Perry and Santorum meant they were saving the good stuff until after the nomination.

I think they let loose with this one because, hey, what a nice counterpoint to Obama coming out for marriage equality? Romney used to bully gay people.

I see wingnuts are busy trying to whitewash Romney's shady past.

What exactly is there to whitewash? You guys got caught in a lie. Get over it.

Where's the lie? Where's the retraction?

Retraction? WaPo? Doesn't happen. However:

Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident - ABC News

May 10, 2012 11:07pm
Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has ‘No Knowledge’ of Any Bullying Incident

...Betsy Lauber, one of John Lauber’s three sisters, spoke with ABC News Tuesday night regarding the accuracy of the story.

“The family of John Lauber is releasing a statement saying the portrayal of John is factually incorrect and we are aggrieved that he would be used to further a political agenda. There will be no more comments from the family,” she said...

Except he is a citizen and you really can't hold Obama responsible for stuff other people do.

Now, here's the thing. I warned all you RW jokers you were totally stepping in it with Romney. That this guy has so much stuff in his past that we know about that is probably toxic to decent people (weird religion, slimey business practices, etc.) And you pretty much let the Establishment browbeat you into taking this guy anyway.

I specifically said that the Media was giving him a pass while going after Gingrich and Perry and Santorum meant they were saving the good stuff until after the nomination.

I think they let loose with this one because, hey, what a nice counterpoint to Obama coming out for marriage equality? Romney used to bully gay people.

LOL, Romney used to bully gay people..50 years ago..
what? Romney CAN'T EVOLVE over all them years? but Obama can evolve overnight after three years as PRESIDENT and that makes him a HERO
what a friggen joke

You think this kid would cry to his sisters that a Mormon beat him up?

You have five people who were at that school that said it happened, and Romney issued a non-denial (which is pretty much conceding the point.)

You have five people who were at that school that said it happened, and Romney issued a non-denial (which is pretty much conceding the point.)

and you will accept the story of a guy who didn't remember until contacted? :cuckoo:

LOL, what a friggen JOKE..

50 years ago

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

According to his sister this never happened. All of it is hear say LOL but you go ahead and believe what you want Sister of Alleged Romney Target Has 'No Knowledge' of Any Bullying Incident - Yahoo! News

what? Romney CAN'T EVOLVE over all them years? but Obama can evolve overnight after three years as PRESIDENT and that makes him a HERO
what a friggen joke

Oh, I'm sure Romney can evolve. He can evolve to being "better on gay rights than Ted Kennedy" but then devolve down to "Me no like Civil Unions, either."

Now, please address my point... the Media probably has a lot of these "Romney acted like a Rich Douchebag" stories ready to dribble out over the next six months.

The telling part of this story was that this happened, and the faculty didn't do anything to Romney because he was a child of privilage. Then they threw his victim out for smoking a cigarette. Hmmmmm.

LOL, what a friggen JOKE..

50 years ago

Weren't you the ones who made a big deal because Obama ate dog meat when he was 9?

and you will accept the story of a guy who didn't remember until contacted? :cuckoo:

When it's corraburated by 5 other people, yeah, I will.

His sisters weren't at this school, these guys were.

what a friggen joke

Oh, I'm sure Romney can evolve. He can evolve to being "better on gay rights than Ted Kennedy" but then devolve down to "Me no like Civil Unions, either."

Now, please address my point... the Media probably has a lot of these "Romney acted like a Rich Douchebag" stories ready to dribble out over the next six months.

The telling part of this story was that this happened, and the faculty didn't do anything to Romney because he was a child of privilage. Then they threw his victim out for smoking a cigarette. Hmmmmm.

you want the MEDIA to play you for a fool, have at it..

[

I don't know. Maybe the quotes from the guy who didnt know about the incident till the paper told him about it? Odd that neither he nor Romney remembered this taking place. Yet the paper has quotes from him.

Or maybe the fact that your claiming assault when no assault took place?

If this incident occured at a straight laced school, why wasnt Romney expelled when there were so many "witnesses" to this event?

Or maybe that the victim was homosexual when absolutely zero evidence exists to support that claim?

Nope. You havent been caught in a single lie. Keep harping on that. Meanwhile Romney will be pointing out Obama's record on the economy. It's going to be a landslide and you dont even see it coming.

Why wasn't he expelled?

For the same reason he didn't go to Vietnam.

"Rules is for them Poor People".

Point was, Romney didn't deny this, because he knows it's true. He's just hoping it goes away if he minimilizes it.

But it really does speak to his character.

When it's corraburated by 5 other people, yeah, I will.

His sisters weren't at this school, these guys were.

Well from the 'he did it too':

In his own words:

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Media Blog

NRO’s MSM watchdog.

About This Blog Archive E-Mail RSS Send
Print | Text

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping
By Greg Pollowitz
May 10, 2012 6:12 P.M.

In light of the Washington Post’s Pulitzer-worthy piece today on Mitt Romney’s time in high school, conservatives decided to reciprocate and dig a little into the president’s past.

Turns out the young Barack bullied a little girl named Coretta while in elementary school! He even called her “plump.” What a jerk!

But the president’s bad behavior doesn’t end there. I went out and ordered Dreams from My Father on Kindle and discovered young Barack’s horrific treatment of his fellow college student Tim.

The future president wrote that Tim wasn’t a “conscious brother.” He “talked like Beaver Cleaver” and had a white girlfriend who, Obama guessed, listened to “country music.” What’s worse, Obama thought Tim’s real name should be “Tom.” As in Uncle. Shameful!

The good news is that young Barack learned from his bullying of blacks and stereotyping of women. You see, at the heart of his behavior was his “fear” — “the constant, crippling fear that I didn’t belong somehow.”

Too bad Romney didn’t think to say his behavior was motivated by his being an out-of-place Mormon. Surely then his treatment from the Washington Post in its big story would have been much kinder.

what a friggen joke

you want the MEDIA to play you for a fool, have at it..

Again, I thought Romney was an evil jerk pretty much from 2007. the thing about this story is that it doesn't shock me at all.

Or even mildly surprise me.

And I'm sure the media is just getting started on him.

Forum List

Back