Romney harassed homosexual

You think this kid would cry to his sisters that a Mormon beat him up?

You have five people who were at that school that said it happened, and Romney issued a non-denial (which is pretty much conceding the point.)

LOL, what a friggen JOKE..

50 years ago

Weren't you the ones who made a big deal because Obama ate dog meat when he was 9?

NOPE...didn't care if he ate dog shit

and you will accept the story of a guy who didn't remember until contacted? :cuckoo:

When it's corraburated by 5 other people, yeah, I will.

His sisters weren't at this school, these guys were.

Well from the 'he did it too':

In his own words:

]

Seriously, this is lamer than the dog stuff.

Let's review, shall we?

Media - "Romney tortured his dog for 12 hours!"

RW- "Wwell.. umm, ummmm... Obama says in his book he ate dog meat when he was 9!"

Media - "Romney used to lead a gang of thugs who beat up gay kids in High School."

RW- "Errr, hey, Obama pushed a little girl in grammar school once."

You guys knew you were messing up when you picked Romney, but you let yourselves get bullied by the Media and the GOP establishment.

You think this kid would cry to his sisters that a Mormon beat him up?

You have five people who were at that school that said it happened, and Romney issued a non-denial (which is pretty much conceding the point.)

LOL, what a friggen JOKE..

50 years ago

you mean like when AYERS did his thing?

:rofl:

fail.

oh yeah jilly, the two incidents are comparable..Ayers bombed things and Romney supposedly bullied someone in HIGH SCHOOL
you fail like usual lately

In his own words:

]

Seriously, this is lamer than the dog stuff.

Let's review, shall we?

Media - "Romney tortured his dog for 12 hours!"

RW- "Wwell.. umm, ummmm... Obama says in his book he ate dog meat when he was 9!"

Media - "Romney used to lead a gang of thugs who beat up gay kids in High School."

RW- "Errr, hey, Obama pushed a little girl in grammar school once."

You guys knew you were messing up when you picked Romney, but you let yourselves get bullied by the Media and the GOP establishment.

No, not lame if that's where Obama and team want to go.

Same with investigating political donors:

Strassel: Trolling for Dirt on the President's List - WSJ.com

I've no doubt it will be done back:

* Updated May 10, 2012, 8:19 p.m. ET

Strassel: Trolling for Dirt on the President's List
First a Romney supporter was named on an Obama campaign website. That was followed by the slimy trolling into a citizen's private life.

By KIMBERLEY A. STRASSEL

Here's what happens when the president of the United States publicly targets a private citizen for the crime of supporting his opponent.

Frank VanderSloot is the CEO of Melaleuca Inc. The 63-year-old has run that wellness-products company for 26 years out of tiny Idaho Falls, Idaho. Last August, Mr. VanderSloot gave $1 million to Restore Our Future, the Super PAC that supports Mitt Romney.

Three weeks ago, an Obama campaign website, "Keeping GOP Honest," took the extraordinary step of publicly naming and assailing eight private citizens backing Mr. Romney. Titled "Behind the curtain: a brief history of Romney's donors," the post accused the eight of being "wealthy individuals with less-than-reputable records." Mr. VanderSloot was one of the eight, smeared particularly as being "litigious, combative and a bitter foe of the gay rights movement."

About a week after that post, a man named Michael Wolf contacted the Bonneville County Courthouse in Idaho Falls in search of court records regarding Mr. VanderSloot. Specifically, Mr. Wolf wanted all the documents dealing with Mr. VanderSloot's divorces, as well as a case involving a dispute with a former Melaleuca employee.

Mr. Wolf sent a fax to the clerk's office—which I have obtained—listing four cases he was after. He would later send a second fax, asking for three further court cases dealing with either Melaleuca or Mr. VanderSloot. Mr. Wolf listed only his name and a private cellphone number.

Some digging revealed that Mr. Wolf was, until a few months ago, a law clerk on the Democratic side of the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations. He's found new work. The ID written out at the top of his faxes identified them as coming from "Glenn Simpson." That's the name of a former Wall Street Journal reporter who in 2009 founded a D.C. company that performs private investigative work.

Political donations don't come with a right to privacy, and Mr. VanderSloot might have expected a spotlight. Then again, President Obama, in the wake of the Gabby Giffords shooting, gave a national address calling for "civility" in politics. Yet rather than condemn those demeaning his opponent's donors, Mr. Obama—the nation's most powerful man—instead publicly named individuals, egging on the attacks. What has followed is the slimy trolling into a citizen's private life.

Mr. VanderSloot acknowledges that "when I first learned that President Obama's campaign had singled me out on his 'enemies list,' I knew it was like taping a target on my back." But the more he's thought it through, "the public beatings and false accusations that followed are no deterrent. These tactics will not work in America." He's even "contemplating a second donation."

[

]

Why are you complaining about this? If the rich want to try to buy the country, we need to shine a spotlight on them doing it.

My question is, why are you so happy to let a bunch of rich assholes buy the country? I doubt you're rich, but you are so fine with them doing it.

[

]

Why are you complaining about this? If the rich want to try to buy the country, we need to shine a spotlight on them doing it.

My question is, why are you so happy to let a bunch of rich assholes buy the country? I doubt you're rich, but you are so fine with them doing it.

Take away their rights and you'll lose your own. Slippery Slope, but that's not the point.

Those contributing at Clooney's fund raiser will also have their private lives investigated, in the name of truth. :rolleyes:

[

]

Take away their rights and you'll lose your own. Slippery Slope, but that's not the point.

Those contributing at Clooney's fund raiser will also have their private lives investigated, in the name of truth. :rolleyes:

YOu mean beyond the fact that the Tabloids are already telling us far more bout these folks than we really need or want to know?

No one is taking away the rich asshole's "rights" by looking into his slimey past. Sorry. Frankly, I'd like to go back to limiting their contributions to $1000.00 and leave it at that, and put that limit on parties and PACs as well. Money Transfer does not equal free speech.

and you will accept the story of a guy who didn't remember until contacted? :cuckoo:

In his own words:

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Media Blog

NRO’s MSM watchdog.

About This Blog Archive E-Mail RSS Send
Print | Text

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping
By Greg Pollowitz
May 10, 2012 6:12 P.M.

In light of the Washington Post’s Pulitzer-worthy piece today on Mitt Romney’s time in high school, conservatives decided to reciprocate and dig a little into the president’s past.

Turns out the young Barack bullied a little girl named Coretta while in elementary school! He even called her “plump.” What a jerk!

But the president’s bad behavior doesn’t end there. I went out and ordered Dreams from My Father on Kindle and discovered young Barack’s horrific treatment of his fellow college student Tim.

The future president wrote that Tim wasn’t a “conscious brother.” He “talked like Beaver Cleaver” and had a white girlfriend who, Obama guessed, listened to “country music.” What’s worse, Obama thought Tim’s real name should be “Tom.” As in Uncle. Shameful!

The good news is that young Barack learned from his bullying of blacks and stereotyping of women. You see, at the heart of his behavior was his “fear” — “the constant, crippling fear that I didn’t belong somehow.”

Too bad Romney didn’t think to say his behavior was motivated by his being an out-of-place Mormon. Surely then his treatment from the Washington Post in its big story would have been much kinder.

Yes..of course!

Obama's shoving of a girl in grade school..and having bad thoughts of a college made equals the good Bishop Romney's organizing a "posse", grabbing a high school kid, having the wrestler in the group take down the guy and hold him on the ground, then clip off all his hair. All the while knowning that he would never get into trouble for this action being the son of the governor.

Oh..and he also walked a blind teacher into a door..the hilarity never ends with Mittens.

Romney is the typical spoiled, rich boy who thinks the world revolves around him. Everyone who has gone through HS knows the type, privilege often brings with it an attitude of superiority which ends up on the wrong side of sense. Did anyone see the picture of the school? If only all children could attend a school of such beauty - hold it - maybe not, for Romney is hardly an example of positive citizenship. Wonder how his overseas account is doing? :lol:

In his own words:

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping - By Greg Pollowitz - Media Blog - National Review Online

Media Blog

NRO’s MSM watchdog.

About This Blog Archive E-Mail RSS Send
Print | Text

President Obama’s Disturbing Pattern of Bullying and Stereotyping
By Greg Pollowitz
May 10, 2012 6:12 P.M.

In light of the Washington Post’s Pulitzer-worthy piece today on Mitt Romney’s time in high school, conservatives decided to reciprocate and dig a little into the president’s past.

Turns out the young Barack bullied a little girl named Coretta while in elementary school! He even called her “plump.” What a jerk!

But the president’s bad behavior doesn’t end there. I went out and ordered Dreams from My Father on Kindle and discovered young Barack’s horrific treatment of his fellow college student Tim.

The future president wrote that Tim wasn’t a “conscious brother.” He “talked like Beaver Cleaver” and had a white girlfriend who, Obama guessed, listened to “country music.” What’s worse, Obama thought Tim’s real name should be “Tom.” As in Uncle. Shameful!

The good news is that young Barack learned from his bullying of blacks and stereotyping of women. You see, at the heart of his behavior was his “fear” — “the constant, crippling fear that I didn’t belong somehow.”

Too bad Romney didn’t think to say his behavior was motivated by his being an out-of-place Mormon. Surely then his treatment from the Washington Post in its big story would have been much kinder.

Yes..of course!

Obama's shoving of a girl in grade school..and having bad thoughts of a college made equals the good Bishop Romney's organizing a "posse", grabbing a high school kid, having the wrestler in the group take down the guy and hold him on the ground, then clip off all his hair. All the while knowning that he would never get into trouble for this action being the son of the governor.

Oh..and he also walked a blind teacher into a door..the hilarity never ends with Mittens.

omg..you were the PERFECT kid, I'm sure

Yes..of course!

Oh, I was a bastard in High School.

So are most kids.

But the point is, when you do things wrong, there are consequences.

Unless of course, you are the son of a rich governor.

Yes..of course!

Me?

I started out the target of bullies..until I started fighting back. The best thing about Bullies is that once they get hurt..they really punk out. Then I became sort of a bully. So..yeah..I did some bad things.

But..I ain't running for President.

Romney is the typical spoiled, rich boy who thinks the world revolves around him. Everyone who has gone through HS knows the type, privilege often brings with it an attitude of superiority which ends up on the wrong side of sense. Did anyone see the picture of the school? If only all children could attend a school of such beauty - hold it - maybe not, for Romney is hardly an example of positive citizenship. Wonder how his overseas account is doing? :lol:

Oh brother

I like how you left wing nuts are bypassing the post that say it never happened. Figures

Then why did Romney..apologize?

:lol:

Yeah..it never happened.. :eusa_liar:

You people never cease to amaze..you jump all over Palin supposedly sleeping with BLACK man, and now something like this...you all are not gown up enough to have a hand in our politics

I like how you left wing nuts are bypassing the post that say it never happened. Figures

You people never cease to amaze..you jump all over Palin supposedly sleeping with BLACK man, and now something like this...you all are not gown up enough to have a hand in our politics

Oh geez really?

How about Wright? Alinsky? Ayers? Birth Certificate? Or Clinton's past life? Heck..you guys impeached Clinton over complete bullshit.

Those are "legitimate" issues with you guys..

In any case..Romney's high school demeanor hasn't changed much. He's still into crushing people with little power to do anything about it. As he did at Bain Capital.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBOqLxzGTx8]Mitt Romney - I Like Firing People - YouTube[/ame]

Why are you avoiding the point by changing the subject?

Let's assume that what is being alledged here is absolutely true.

What does that say about Romney's character?

It's a simple enough question.

Forum List

Back