🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

Then why did Romney..apologize?

:lol:

Yeah..it never happened.. :eusa_liar:

You people never cease to amaze..you jump all over Palin supposedly sleeping with BLACK man, and now something like this...you all are not gown up enough to have a hand in our politics

Why are you avoiding the point by changing the subject?

Let's assume that what is being alledged here is absolutely true.

What does that say about Romney's character?

It's a simple enough question.

I'm sure he has (evolved) in 50 years from high school

You people never cease to amaze..you jump all over Palin supposedly sleeping with BLACK man, and now something like this...you all are not gown up enough to have a hand in our politics

Not that I can see.

Frankly, the guy who beats up a kid because he looks gay at 18 is the guy who lays off a bunch of AmPad workers at 45 (for money when he's already rich) or pummels opponents in mountains of negative ads at age 60.

Romney hasn't evolved at all. He's still an asshole.

Yep.

He went from tormenting people he thought he was better then..to trashing the companies they worked at..and firing them.

Fine qualities..yesiree..

Yep.

He went from tormenting people he thought he was better then..to trashing the companies they worked at..and firing them.

lol, like I said, you people aren't adult enough to have a hand in our Politics let alone live in the REAL LIFE

Yep.

lol, like I said, you people aren't adult enough to have a hand in our Politics let alone live in the REAL LIFE

Ummm, okay, my real life is hoping we can squeeze the last bit of efficiency out of our plant so the people who own it don't move it to China.

Which is fine, we should all strive to be more efficient.

But sorry, you are the one voting against your own interests. Somehow, I doubt your rich, but you keep voting their interests above your own.

Yep.

"Your" politics?

What do you mean by that?

Are you a Saudi?

:eusa_shifty:

Since he now claims to be not only against same sex marriage but also against civil unions,

he's actually moved to the right of a good many mainstream conservatives.

Do you realize that if you are opposed to gay marriage, but support civil unions, you are now closer to Obama on the issue than you are to Romney?

Whoever told him to move to the right needs to wake up and tell him, hey, idiot, you can stop now.

Since he now claims to be not only against same sex marriage but also against civil unions,

Do you realize that if you are opposed to gay marriage, but support civil unions, you are now closer to Obama on the issue than you are to Romney?

Whoever told him to move to the right needs to wake up and tell him, hey, idiot, you can stop now.

I think the problem is he can't move away from these people now.

The problem with Faustian bargains is eventually Mephistopholes shows up with a collection notice.

Wow. If the media paid as much attention to Rev Wright / Obama not being a citizen in 2008 as they have to this story; we'd have never been saddled with our ass clown president.

The media hounded Obama about Wright to the point where Obama had to make a speech about it.

Don't lie. Don't try to rewrite history. Don't be an ass.

Wow. If the media paid as much attention to Rev Wright / Obama not being a citizen in 2008 as they have to this story; we'd have never been saddled with our ass clown president.

The media hounded Obama about Wright to the point where Obama had to make a speech about it.

Don't lie. Don't try to rewrite history. Don't be an ass.

You can't ask Gatsby to do three impossible things before breakfast.

:eusa_whistle:

I don't give a shit about any of this..We are struggling to make ends meet in this ECONOMY..so this issue is NOT a high priority for the people in that 8.2 % unemployment, I'm SURE

But if I were Obama and the Democrats I'd want to change the subject too

Last edited:

The problem with Faustian bargains is eventually Mephistopholes shows up with a collection notice.

Every day, Romney talks and acts as though the campaign, and his life, started that morning. He seems blissfully oblivious to the fact that he has a documented history of statements, positions, policies, and actions.

and obama didn't

Clue for you.

that didnt work last election either did it?

You see most people have tried both those drugs in youth.

You ever smoked pot?

most of us have hung out with pentagon bombers too huh?

government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[21]

And the LDS church is NOT a "cult'.

I don't give a shit about any of this..We are struggling to make ends meet in this ECONOMY..so this issue is NOT a high priority for the people in that 8.2 % unemployment, I'm SURE

If you people gave a shit about this you wouldn't be nominating this fool.

Every day, Romney talks and acts as though the campaign, and his life, started that morning. He seems blissfully oblivious to the fact that he has a documented history of statements, positions, policies, and actions.

LOL, so does your dear leader........ NOW
and it ain't PRETTY

The question is WHY are we struggling?

Because for 30 years, the Mitt Romneys of the world have been systematically gutting the middle class.

Which apparently you're fine with.

The problem is, both of these parties have forgotten who they work for. Not the billionaires or millionaires, but the rest of us.

If you people gave a shit about this you wouldn't be nominating this fool.

that's rich, coming from someone who will vote again for the fool in office now

Clue for you.

that didnt work last election either did it?

You see most people have tried both those drugs in youth.

You ever smoked pot?

most of us have hung out with pentagon bombers too huh?

government attorneys requested all weapons- and bomb-related charges be dropped against the Weather Underground, including charges against Ayers.[21]

And the LDS church is NOT a "cult'.

Um, yeah, it is.

Which is the main reason I'm voting against Romney.

That and he's a jerk.

Forum List

Back