🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

It was a Muslim school, dick suck, which pretty much means a Madrassa.

It was a public school, liar.

The mistake YOU make is assuming a Public School in Indonesia means the same as one here in the States. It doesn't. NOT by a long shot.:eusa_hand:

You make the mistake of thinking that your lies will go unnoticed.

CNN debunks false report about Obama

He visited the Basuki school, which Obama attended from 1969 to 1971.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

But in any case, spare me the faux outrage that looking at what someone did in high school is something new, and something the wingnuts don't also do.

Last edited:
It was a Muslim school, dick suck, which pretty much means a Madrassa.

The mistake YOU make is assuming a Public School in Indonesia means the same as one here in the States. It doesn't. NOT by a long shot.:eusa_hand:

CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN

But reporting by CNN in Jakarta, Indonesia and Washington, D.C., shows the allegations that Obama attended a madrassa to be false. CNN dispatched Senior International Correspondent John Vause to Jakarta to investigate.

"This is a public school. We don't focus on religion," Hardi Priyono, deputy headmaster of the Basuki school, told Vause. "In our daily lives, we try to respect religion, but we don't give preferential treatment."

Vause reported he saw boys and girls dressed in neat school uniforms playing outside the school, while teachers were dressed in Western-style clothes.

"I came here to Barack Obama's elementary school in Jakarta looking for what some are calling an Islamic madrassa ... like the ones that teach hate and violence in Pakistan and Afghanistan," Vause said on the "Situation Room" Monday. "I've been to those madrassas in Pakistan ... this school is nothing like that."

Vause also interviewed one of Obama's Basuki classmates, Bandug Winadijanto, who claims that not a lot has changed at the school since the two men were pupils. Insight reported that Obama's political opponents believed the school promoted Wahhabism, a fundamentalist form of Islam, "and are seeking to prove it."

"It's not (an) Islamic school. It's general," Winadijanto said. "There is a lot of Christians, Buddhists, also Confucian. ... So that's a mixed school."

What were you saying, Tommy?

You make the mistake of thinking that your lies will go unnoticed.

CNN debunks false report about Obama

But in any case, spare me the faux outrage that looking at what someone did in high school is something new, and something the wingnuts don't also do.

^5! GMTA and all that.

Last edited:
Klein hits the nail on the head. This is how the narrative should have gone.

“You know, I’ve been troubled by the Cranbrook episode for most of my life, and I feel relieved, in a way, that it’s come out now. I did a really stupid and terrible thing. Teenage boys sometimes do such things and deserve to be punished for them. What I most regret is that I never apologized to John and won’t be able to now that he’s gone, but let me apologize to his family and friends. Bullying is unacceptable under any circumstances. It is especially unacceptable when prejudice — against one’s race, ethnicity or sexual orientation — is involved. If elected President, I will try to atone for my teenage behavior by campaigning against bullying all across this country. What I did back then should be an example of how not to behave. I hope we can all learn from this. I know I have.”

Read more: Joe Klein: Romney's Apology for Bullying Insufficient | Swampland | TIME.com

Joe Klein doesn't know anything about the incident other than he looks at it from a Liberal's perspective.

He doesn't care if it never happened. He just wants Mitt Romney to admit to it.......so he can not forgive him for it.

After a series of political scams the left keeps falling for these tricks.

First the Obama campaign pushes that Flucke woman at us, then Trayvan Martin, now this.

I wonder if Obama supporters will ever get wise to his games.

Last edited:

“You know, I’ve been troubled by the Cranbrook episode for most of my life, and I feel relieved, in a way, that it’s come out now. I did a really stupid and terrible thing. Teenage boys sometimes do such things and deserve to be punished for them. What I most regret is that I never apologized to John and won’t be able to now that he’s gone, but let me apologize to his family and friends. Bullying is unacceptable under any circumstances. It is especially unacceptable when prejudice — against one’s race, ethnicity or sexual orientation — is involved. If elected President, I will try to atone for my teenage behavior by campaigning against bullying all across this country. What I did back then should be an example of how not to behave. I hope we can all learn from this. I know I have.”

Read more: Joe Klein: Romney's Apology for Bullying Insufficient | Swampland | TIME.com

Joe Klein doesn't know anything about the incident other than he looks at it from a Liberal's perspective.

He doesn't care if it never happened. He just wants Mitt Romney to admit to it.......so he can not forgive him for it.

After a series of political scams the left keeps falling for these tricks.

First the Obama campaign pushes that Flucke woman at us, then Trayvan Martin, now this.

I wonder if Obama supporters will ever get wise to his games.

One thing I've yet to see you address, Mud: what about the other men who participated. One in particular states

"It's a haunting memory. I think it was for everybody that spoke up about it … because when you see somebody who is simply different taken down that way and is terrified and you see that look in their eye, you never forget it. And that was what we all walked away with."

Mitt Romney and bullying: missed opportunity, missing humanity | Michael Cohen | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

That the only person who appears to have no memory of the event is the one running for president of the United States seems more than mere coincidence. That he remembers Lauber well enough to know that he didn't think he was gay – yet has no memory of attacking him – also fails to pass the smell test. There is, of course, an even worse possibility: that Romney did participate but has simply forgotten that he committed such a heinous act of cruelty.

Faced with the fact that five eyewitnesses, including indirectly the victim, confirmed the Post's account, Romney was forced to walk back his initial blanket denial – offering instead, the most tepid of apologies:

"I played a lot of pranks in high school and they describe some that, well, you just say to yourself, back in high school, well, I did some dumb things. And if anybody was hurt by that or offended, obviously I apologize. But overall, high school years were a long time ago."

The classic non-denial denial.

There is a disturbing inference in Romney's words – namely, that the blame should be placed as much on the sensitive shoulders of those who were hurt and offended, rather than the person who might have been responsible for inflicting pain upon them. What is missing from Romney's non-apology is the recognition that pranks, hijinks, assaults or whatever you want to call them, can leave psychic scars that stay with the victim for years to come.

Well,it all comes down to Obama being incapable of running on his record as President.

Gutless innuendo, hate speech, chickenshit politics is pretty well all he has to offer, Democrats embrace that kinda crap.

Well,it all comes down to Obama being incapable of running on his record as President.

Gutless innuendo, hate speech, chickenshit politics is pretty well all he has to offer, Democrats embrace that kinda crap.

The cons were all riled up over Obama eating dog 45 years ago, and we're the ugly ones? Bitch, please.

The cons were all riled up over Obama eating dog 45 years ago, and we're the ugly ones? Bitch, please.

I could care less if Obama ate dog shit to be honest...I'd like him to eat some crow no doubt though..:lol:

(I swear I had some horse meat at a Chinese restaurant last week.. that sucked.)

Last edited:

I could care less if Obama ate dog shit to be honest...I'd like him to eat some crow no doubt though..:lol:

(I swear I had some horse meat at a Chinese restaurant last week.. that sucked.)

I think I'll call it the Neocon Shuffle. It's a dance y'all do. Whenever anybody makes a solid point? You change the subject. Fascinating, really.

I think I'll call it the Neocon Shuffle. It's a dance y'all do. Whenever anybody makes a solid point? You change the subject. Fascinating, really.

I thought that had humor value and that's about it.. (dog eating thing, that is).

You call that a solid point though.. fascinating, back at Ya... Sweet Cups...:lol:

Romney was a kid. One of the guys who was notorious for tormenting gays in my high school, apologized to some of them at our 10-year reunion. I would rather Romney not be president, but he was a dumb kid.

And sniper...that's really original. Did you sit up all night thinking that one up? Jaysus, how many years has the Bill Ayers thing been public? 4? Have you read in the last 4 years?

I thought that had humor value and that's about it.. (dog eating thing, that is).

You call that a solid point though.. fascinating, back at Ya... Sweet Cups...:lol:

I do if people are still slinging it about like it's a return volley, yes.

Romney was a kid. One of the guys who was notorious for tormenting gays in my high school, apologized to some of them at our 10-year reunion. I would rather Romney not be president, but he was a dumb kid.

And sniper...that's really original. Did you sit up all night thinking that one up? Jaysus, how many years has the Bill Ayers thing been public? 4? Have you read in the last 4 years?

His prepackaged non-apology apology and his spinelessness about owning his behavior didn't happen when he was 17. It happened just the other day. At least the guy from your high school owned his behavior and apologized directly for it.

His prepackaged non-apology apology and his spinelessness about owning his behavior didn't happen when he was 17. It happened just the other day. At least the guy from your high school owned his behavior and apologized directly for it.

You do have a point. I'm just a moderate saying that most of us didn't really know who we were in high school. I sure as hell didn't. I pretended to be straight.

What bullshit! Obama should apologize for hanging out with hate-filled religious fanatics and terrorist's as an adult, and you and Joe Klein should be demanding that he do so immediately...especially if you are going to demand Romney apologize for a supposed H.S. prank he doesn't even recall.

Hypocrites Anonymous is calling and they want you back as their spokesperson~

Okay, let's all concede, in HS, we all probably both 1) Treated someone badly and/or 2) were treated badly by someone else. High school is like a pack of baboons, establishing a pecking order.

The thing is, when most of us acted badly, we were held to account. Found myself in the Principals office a few times, because, hey, that was the Catholic Way. (and I couldn't wait to find a way out of that stupidity).

Mitt got away with some very bad behavior because he was an entitled son of privilage. And that's pretty much how he's conducted his whole life.

Forum List

Back