🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son

Wow, The So called Victim says it didn't happen that way, The So Called Victims Family Says it didn't happen that way and they don't want his Name used like this. Romney says he does not recall the incident but if it happened he is sorry. Yet you fucking lemmings latch on to it and scream for Romney's head.

To fucking funny. Do you ever think for yourselves or do you just believe everything the Liberal Media tells you to?

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son

Wow, The So called Victim says it didn't happen that way, The So Called Victims Family Says it didn't happen that way and they don't want his Name used like this. Romney says he does not recall the incident but if it happened he is sorry. Yet you fucking lemmings latch on to it and scream for Romney's head.

To fucking funny. Do you ever think for yourselves or do you just believe everything the Liberal Media tells you to?

The victim is dead, and can't say anything one way or the other, but the people who helped Romney do it say he was the ringleader. And Romney himself hasn't denied it. Probably because he knows that he can't or that more stuff might come out of the woodwork if he dwells on it.

As for his family, the one sister who made a statement was away at college and he was living on the school campus at the time. The fact he didn't come out to his family until much later says a lot.

romney_scissorhands_by_windthin-d4zfaw7.jpg

how christiany of you to run arround slandering people Immie.

Is this how you treat all your friends who dont buy into the political lies you seem to love?

If a kid you had control over had done this to someone what do you think his pastor would say?

Do you think the pastor would tell you to go on line and smear people who talked about the assualt?

I'll need more info. Because the one in his book wasn't bullied. Bullying would have gone like this.

"Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys!" and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down."

NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

Has your shameful party run an retraction for the fabricated Romney libel? Now that the family and supposed witnesses have confirmed that the party media simply fabricated the tale?

Will you demand accountability for the party paper, the "Washington Post" who knowingly printed a false story to smear the opposition?

Will pigs be flying around Manhattan?

I'll need more info. Because the one in his book wasn't bullied. Bullying would have gone like this.

"Coretta ran, so I yelled "come on guys!" and we followed her ass and gave her a beat down."

NO. He was being mocked by his fellow students, because she wouldn't say "he's not my boyfriend." So he shoved her, and she ran. That is not bullying, no matter how many times you say it is, and fuck you very much for making me create a macro of this paragraph.

Has your shameful party run an retraction for the fabricated Romney libel? Now that the family and supposed witnesses have confirmed that the party media simply fabricated the tale?

Will you demand accountability for the party paper, the "Washington Post" who knowingly printed a false story to smear the opposition?

Will pigs be flying around Manhattan?

Have you printed a retraction for the lies you just posted?

how christiany of you to run arround slandering people Immie.

Is this how you treat all your friends who dont buy into the political lies you seem to love?

Friends?

You haven't treated me as a friend in two or three years or longer. You have been nastier than anyone on the board to me and every conservative for several years, but you want me to be nice to you? You want me to tell you that you are a sweetheart? Nah, not gonna happen.

Immie

So, your shameful party ran a story in the party press that libeled the opposition.

Pretty standard stuff for the demagogue party, can you say "scum?" Anyway, we know the story is a fake, as most of the smears your shameful party runs, are.

We know that the family has come out and stated that the DNC WaPo story was false, that the incident never happened and that Lauber wasn't even gay. The story is a fabrication to support Obama's gay marriage strategy.

But beyond this, it turns out that the Post didn't even use their "sources" in a reasonable or professional manner.

{After nearly 50 years, Stu White only heard of the Lauber incident a few weeks before the Post contacted him for his impressions of it. Yet “investigative journalist” Jason Horowitz does not ask the basic journalistic question of “who” told Stu White of the incident--and “why” suddenly now, after 50 years. Does WaPo just dismiss this as miraculous coincidence?

Isn’t that perhaps the most crucial element to the Post story--the question of why Obama’s epic same-sex marriage announcement seemed to have been timed so precisely with someone tipping off Stu White after 50 years, and with the Post's publication of its gay-bullying hit piece on Romney? White's anonymous informant and the Post's piece seem hardly coincidental.}

Washington Post Romney 'Bullying' Profile Contradicted By... Automobile Magazine

Hey, you're demagogues. Decent people say what is true, regardless of political consequence. You say what supports the party, regardless of whether is happens to be true.

So, your shameful party ran a story in the party press that libeled the opposition.

Pretty standard stuff for the demagogue party, can you say "scum?" Anyway, we know the story is a fake, as most of the smears your shameful party runs, are.

We know that the family has come out and stated that the DNC WaPo story was false, that the incident never happened and that Lauber wasn't even gay. The story is a fabrication to support Obama's gay marriage strategy.

But beyond this, it turns out that the Post didn't even use their "sources" in a reasonable or professional manner.

{After nearly 50 years, Stu White only heard of the Lauber incident a few weeks before the Post contacted him for his impressions of it. Yet “investigative journalist” Jason Horowitz does not ask the basic journalistic question of “who” told Stu White of the incident--and “why” suddenly now, after 50 years. Does WaPo just dismiss this as miraculous coincidence?

Isn’t that perhaps the most crucial element to the Post story--the question of why Obama’s epic same-sex marriage announcement seemed to have been timed so precisely with someone tipping off Stu White after 50 years, and with the Post's publication of its gay-bullying hit piece on Romney? White's anonymous informant and the Post's piece seem hardly coincidental.}

Washington Post Romney 'Bullying' Profile Contradicted By... Automobile Magazine

Hey, you're demagogues. Decent people say what is true, regardless of political consequence. You say what supports the party, regardless of whether is happens to be true.

Ready to retract yet?

The family said they were not aware of it happening, they did not say it never happened. The WaPo did not say Lauber was gay, they said the Barber and his friends thought he was gay. The family also said Lauber probably would not have told them about the attack
Four independent witnesses still stick to their story and even Mitt does not deny it

Ready to retract?

Forum List

Back