🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

yea and all those smart guys now are doing such a bang up job....

Our banking system still exists; our biggest auto maker still exists; one war was ended and the other is winding down; we've had 14 quarters of economic growth; jobs are being created every month; etc..

Would it be possible to do more? Sure, but congress refuses to do anything.
like i said Dick.....all those smart guys......and what kind of jobs are being created?.....10 bucks an hour or 20?....

In the case of the auto industry, good paying union jobs.

Our banking system still exists; our biggest auto maker still exists; one war was ended and the other is winding down; we've had 14 quarters of economic growth; jobs are being created every month; etc..

Would it be possible to do more? Sure, but congress refuses to do anything.
like i said Dick.....all those smart guys......and what kind of jobs are being created?.....10 bucks an hour or 20?....

In the case of the auto industry, good paying union jobs.

the Auto Industry has been around a long time and has always had decent paying Union jobs......some are even saying that's their problem.....i live in a State with an 11% unemployment rate....so i dont know where all these jobs are......they sure as hell aint out here.....

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

you people are a joke:lol:

Because you can't remember what you did last week means no one else can either?

It's your horse-shit logic which is the joke.

For your information, there are people who remember everything and there are people who remember nothing at all. Everybody is different in this world. It's time you realized that.

:lol:
okey dokey

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son
Typical, dimwits do not have anything else so they use something like this to attack him. How about attacking him based on whether he can do a better job than obamaturd or not? You can't because you know he can, obamaturd has been a complete failure.

he says he doesnt evern remember doing it yet dosent deny he did.

how sad.

I would have been really unhappy with this behavior if he were my son
Typical, dimwits do not have anything else so they use something like this to attack him. How about attacking him based on whether he can do a better job than obamaturd or not? You can't because you know he can, obamaturd has been a complete failure.

Obamaturd. Any chance you'll be growing up at some point in this decade?

This is what vetting is about. Did you really think it wouldn't go this way? Really??

Vetting is going into someone high school days about the pranks they did..

Maybe next week we'll something about what obama did in grade school..let the vetting begin..

Maybe next week we'll something about what obama did in grade school..let the vetting begin..

Didn't we do that a couple of weeks ago about the eating of dogs?

Do you think maybe we can move on to something important like the economy next week?

Immie

Do you think maybe we can move on to something important like the economy next week?

Immie

yeah because assault means nothing.

how would you feel about it if it was your son who was assualted like this by the govenors son?

If this was in Obama background and he attacked a fellow classmate for no reason you people would go insane with it.

Immie

No, not next week; I have a root canal scheduled. Raincheck?

Immie

yeah because assault means nothing.

how would you feel about it if it was your son who was assualted like this by the govenors son?

Yo! Brainless Bitch, try reading for a change. I've done nothing but bad mouth Romney, including about the alleged assault, unlike you in regards to Obama. But, you're too much of a brainless bitch to figure that out.

Oh, and since you're so brainless, I've done nothing but defend your god on the shoving incident.

Both of these and the eating dog stories are nothing but distractions. Which you are more than thrilled to prolong to keep the discussion away of the real problems this nation faces.

Immie
The

Last edited:

Immie

Sorry, it is time we actually talk about the problems we are facing in this nation. You'll have to postpone your root canal until after the election.

Immie

Immie

Sorry, it is time we actually talk about the problems we are facing in this nation. You'll have to postpone your root canal until after the election.

Immie

Oh my stars and clovers, I think I'm in love.

/cancels root canal

Can I get you anything? A soda? A ribeye? A full body massage? *I'd pay for it. I'm Not That Kind of Girl*

The right wing douchebags did go into his elementary school last cycle. They claimed it was a Madrassa.

Immie

Oh my stars and clovers, I think I'm in love.

/cancels root canal

Can I get you anything? A soda? A ribeye? A full body massage? *I'd pay for it. I'm Not That Kind of Girl*

Well, can you find a way to get us two new candidates?

Would it be too much to ask if neither one of them belonged to either of the major parties?

Immie

Forum List

Back