🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

But? He is hearsay. He was not present. "My suspicion is that they 'jokingly' ..." etc.

well of course you would eat up something that someone supposedly did in high school

but let Bristol palin say something about Obama, then it's SHUT UP

Awww! Poor Stephanie. Can't make a valid comparison to save her life. It's tragic, really.

naaa, I'm just glad I'm not as petty and shallow as some of you on this board..

well of course you would eat up something that someone supposedly did in high school

but let Bristol palin say something about Obama, then it's SHUT UP

Awww! Poor Stephanie. Can't make a valid comparison to save her life. It's tragic, really.

I need an emoticon for laughing so hard I choked. Ironic much? If we had a top ten list at USMB for petty, shallow members, you'd be in the top three.

I need an emoticon for laughing so hard I choked. Ironic much? If we had a top ten list at USMB for petty, shallow members, you'd be in the top three.

Dear, you have the TOP SPOT..so wear it proud

lol. Now, here's the thing. If you'd come up with the concept yourself? THEN you'd be able to put people on the list, and everybody would admire your quick wit. BUTcha didn't.

You are the right's version of TM.

lol. Now, here's the thing. If you'd come up with the concept yourself? THEN you'd be able to put people on the list, and everybody would admire your quick wit. BUTcha didn't.

Hey, get your own slam, I said that about KG a couple of days ago! :D Of course, she called me "a less hysterical Care"! Can you imagine that?

And if KG fills that spot, Steph can't!

Immie

Obama was busy scrambling to get away from the subject fast as shit.

He was so willing to change the subject he started talking about the economy today.

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

you people are a joke:lol:

Because you can't remember what you did last week means no one else can either?

It's your horse-shit logic which is the joke.

For your information, there are people who remember everything and there are people who remember nothing at all. Everybody is different in this world. It's time you realized that.

Hey, get your own slam, I said that about KG a couple of days ago! :D Of course, she called me "a less hysterical Care"! Can you imagine that?

Immie

Did not!!! LAIR!!

Immie

Did not!!! LAIR!!

Did too!

Nice. I like watching your hypocrisy at work.

Apologize for leftist pigs.

But pull no punches with those who call them out.

You go! You're fighting the good fight! You must be proud...

I guess if you call spinning your hatred, "calling them out", then you might have a point.

All I see you as is a right wing Truthmatters.

You go girl!

Immie

Immie

Immie

Did not!!! LAIR!!

Did too!

Nice. I like watching your hypocrisy at work.

Apologize for leftist pigs.

But pull no punches with those who call them out.

You go! You're fighting the good fight! You must be proud...

I guess if you call spinning your hatred, "calling them out", then you might have a point.

All I see you as is a right wing Truthmatters.

You go girl!

Immie

Immie

Oh, fine.

/sulk

No really - you're right.

//sulk

Last edited:
Oh, fine.

/sulk

//sulk

I wish you had quoted me on that so that I could save it for future gloating. Imagine that a liberal actually admitting I was right. That doesn't happen all that often both because, I'm rarely right and liberals rarely admit they're wrong. :D

Immie

Last edited:
Oh, fine.

/sulk

//sulk

I wish you had quoted me on that so that I could save it for future gloating. Imagine that a liberal actually admitting I was right. That doesn't happen all that often both because, I'm rarely right and liberals rarely admit their wrong. :D

Immie

Your wish, my command, etc. Give me a moment.

I think most people are reasonable enough to realize that Obama inherited a wrecked economy, and it was wrecked by guys like Mitt Romney, the Smartest Guys in the Room sort.

yea and all those smart guys now are doing such a bang up job....

Our banking system still exists; our biggest auto maker still exists; one war was ended and the other is winding down; we've had 14 quarters of economic growth; jobs are being created every month; etc..

Would it be possible to do more? Sure, but congress refuses to do anything.
like i said Dick.....all those smart guys......and what kind of jobs are being created?.....10 bucks an hour or 20?....

Forum List

Back