🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

I think most people are reasonable enough to realize that Obama inherited a wrecked economy, and it was wrecked by guys like Mitt Romney, the Smartest Guys in the Room sort.

yea and all those smart guys now are doing such a bang up job....

When the Republicans take over they fire the Ph.D's and bring in the MBAs.

When the Democrats take over they fire the MBA's and bring in the Ph.D's.

Obama was busy scrambling to get away from the subject fast as shit.

He was so willing to change the subject he started talking about the economy today.

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

It's just more of the same, and most of America will recognize that. He thinks he has an etch-a-sketch? There is no do-over in the Oval Office. People are going to remember.

You could say the same for the Democrats..Too bad for them they are stuck with the Obama, who's approvals are in the 40's...Jimma Carter here we come...:lol:

You people are deluded if you think this gay marriage thing is going to sway people...It's the ECONOMY for poor poor Obama...tsk tsk

I think most people are reasonable enough to realize that Obama inherited a wrecked economy, and it was wrecked by guys like Mitt Romney, the Smartest Guys in the Room sort.

I've said that if unemployment was below 7%, Obama would win easily and if it was above 9%the Republicans could run the Cheney/C'Thulhu ticket and still win. So 8.1% is in that mid range where you actually have to make the case.

Which means you need a guy who connects with people, who doesn't seem like he's a complete asshole, and who sounds like he really has a plan people can get their heads around.

Sadly, for some reason, the GOP picked Mitt Romney because the media told them he was electable and the guys they'd have been happier with weren't. That same media is now pelting Romney with stories that make him look like a complete asshole.

And he seems unable to connect with people.

And his plan is exactly the same thing Bush said for 8 years, and we all saw how well that turned out.

(Incidently, I don't think either one of these guys have a plan. They probably just hope the economy mends naturally so they can take the credit.)

I still think this goes to the R's knowing the truth. If they weren't so sure Obama would get a second term, they would have run one of their electables. Everybody knows who they are, and I'm sure a fair number of people are wondering why they didn't run.

That's why. They're saving themselves for 2016.

Oh, cmon mud. You're better than that.

Judy Shepard, whose son was murdered for being gay, blasted Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney for allegedly harassing prep school classmates he judged to be too effeminate.

“While this may seem like an innocent prank to some, it was an act of torment against a child for being different,” Shepard said. Her son Matthew was kidnapped and brutally murdered in 1998. “We expect the people we elect to be leaders in the charge against bullying so that all students are afforded the right to learn and grow in an environment free of fear. This incident calls into question whether Mitt Romney can be an advocate for the nation’s most vulnerable children.”

I think it's a matter of seriousness, isn't it?

I can't tell you what I had for lunch wednesday of last week. It wasn't memorable.

I can tell you about fights I got into with other kids when I was in HS in 1978. That sort of thing gets burned into your mind.

That's how human memory works. The more exceptional an event, the more it gets into your memory.

There is simply no way that Romney doesn't remember this incident. And watching him try to wiggle out of it is hilarious.

"I didn't know the kid I don't really remember beating up was gay, but I'm sure sorry for beating him up for other reasons than the gay stuff."

LOL, burned into your mind...good gawd:lol:

Um.. yeah. Physical pain is more memorable than banal taste.

Simply no way Romney doesn't remember this incident. So unless he can prove it didn't happen (which he can't there are too many witnesses) his only alternative is that he's lying.

And this is where he's truly screwed. You see, I don't think Romney is personally homophobic, even though he belongs to a homophobic cult. But he relies on the homophobes for a good part of his support. So if he comes out and admits that he did it, and he feels really, really bad about it now, he risks losing their support.

Either way, he's screwed.

You know, it's not too late to get another nominee.

I'm betting Sarah is betting on it.

When the Republicans take over they fire the Ph.D's and bring in the MBAs.

When the Democrats take over they fire the MBA's and bring in the Ph.D's.

oh i see....that makes a difference.....you got me fooled as well as all the unemployed around...

This was not a dumb childish prank. It was an assualt on another human being and it was a crime. He was in high school and not in elementary school. And a little too late for his febile apology the man is dead. He cannot remember? cutting some one hair that did not want a hair cut? Bucket of horse shit. and his demeaner has continued when he tied his dog on the top of his car. This man is psycopath. sociopath at the least.

This bullying episode helps us see a lifelong pattern for Romney. He worms his way into positions of power, then he abuses weaker people. It is his style, apparently.

Bullies kids when he's a kid (of course he had friends to help hold the victim down. Romney does not like fair fights.)
Puts his dog on the roof of his car for a 12 hour car trip
Likes to fire people.
Likes to keep his money offshore to avoid U.S. taxes
Likes to take corporations into bankruptcy, write off the pension obligation, and pocket the pension savings of his former employees.

There is definitely a pattern here....

Obama was busy scrambling to get away from the subject fast as shit.

He was so willing to change the subject he started talking about the economy today.

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

you people are a joke:lol:

What's funnier is watching you spam the same line over and over. You seem scared of this story.

What irony. It also stretches conservative credulity to levels previously unimagined.

What we're witnessing here is conservatives rallying around a man they don't trust, even as they're trying to convince moderates and independents to believe something that they themselves don't believe; that Romney is not only conservative, but he's an honest man as well.

Last edited:
What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

you people are a joke:lol:

I think it's a matter of seriousness, isn't it?

I can't tell you what I had for lunch wednesday of last week. It wasn't memorable.

I can tell you about fights I got into with other kids when I was in HS in 1978. That sort of thing gets burned into your mind.

That's how human memory works. The more exceptional an event, the more it gets into your memory.

There is simply no way that Romney doesn't remember this incident. And watching him try to wiggle out of it is hilarious.

"I didn't know the kid I don't really remember beating up was gay, but I'm sure sorry for beating him up for other reasons than the gay stuff."

LOL, burned into your mind...good gawd:lol:

get real, you all didn't give a shit about any of Obama's past, so don't pretend this 50 year old story about someone in HIGH SCHOOL is serious

If the cool kids in high school held you on the ground and cut off a bunch of your hair, you'd remember it well.

My earliest memories are at two years of age, so really? That's beyond 50 years ago. Some incidents create flashbacks, which the lawyer Maxwell pretty well addressed. I remember scenes from movies I saw decades ago.

When something hits you hard enough to create nightmares? You don't forget. I don't know how Romney can say he did.

Our banking system still exists; our biggest auto maker still exists; one war was ended and the other is winding down; we've had 14 quarters of economic growth; jobs are being created every month; etc..

Would it be possible to do more? Sure, but congress refuses to do anything.

My earliest memories are at two years of age, so really? That's beyond 50 years ago. Some incidents create flashbacks, which the lawyer Maxwell pretty well addressed. I remember scenes from movies I saw decades ago.

When something hits you hard enough to create nightmares? You don't forget. I don't know how Romney can say he did.

I can understand not remembering it until the point that someone said, "I remember when...". At that point it is going to trigger a memory and you are either going to be able to say, "yeah, I remember that", or, "what are you talking about? That never happened." or "that is not how I remember it."

I still go by my earlier statement. He's either lying or it didn't happen. I don't know which because I don't trust the media to actually publish facts, any longer.

Immie

Forum List

Back