🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

I like how you left wing nuts are bypassing the post that say it never happened. Figures

Then why did Romney..apologize?

:lol:

Yeah..it never happened.. :eusa_liar:

Because when someone accuses you of something that you are unaware that you did and are in any way unsure about, then if you are any sort of decent person you apologize for what may have happened.

Im not surprised that you dont understand this.
how can he not remember something like that?.....just askin....

On tv now, Ronald B. Scott, author of "Mitt Romney", said convenient memory loss is a trick Mitt often uses, and that Mitt doesnt see that as a problem. He said Mitt believes that his welth and position sets him above the rest of us. we've certainly seen that superiority when Mitt makes fun of the very people who say they will vote for him........

Yup.....Mitt is a big poopy-pants.......:poop:

Funny,.........I've been seeing this exact quality in Obama for almost 4 years now....:hmpf:

Go figure. :dunno:

Last edited:
Yep.

According to you folks..Kerry was never in Vietnam..those medals are fake and he wore a purple heart band-aid like you folks wore at the RNC.

Now George W. Bush? He beat those pinkos single handily..then won the wore in Iraq.

Mission Accomplished..boyeeeee..

Were they ribbons or medals?

I thought he threw them over the White House wall?

Kerry also predicted that when the Communists took over SE Asia they'd kill 10,000 tops

Quite a few of those vets did. I'm not sure if Kerry did. It happened because Nixon claimed that those who served in that stupid war, weren't really vets.

got one of them links on this.....Dick?....

Romney is going to keep on getting himself in trouble because his first inclination is to lie.

Quite simply..he could have said it never happened.

But somewhere deep in that Mormon's cleric's head..he counts the story as a positive.

Or a dog whistle to the faithful.

He did some fag bashing back in the day..:snicker: And if they didn't like it? Well..S-O-R-R-Y!

Yes.....to the 50% who never pay attention.....and Sallow, this really happened. :gives:

Bwuh?

You're the one posting responses here..ace.

You seem too.

Obama was busy scrambling to get away from the subject fast as shit.

He was so willing to change the subject he started talking about the economy today.

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

He was so willing to change the subject he started talking about the economy today.

Well, there's an old adage, don't interfere when your enemy is in the process of destroying himself.

It's hilarious to watch the Weird Mormon Robot flail around like this... saying he didn't know the kid was gay and 13 seconds later saying he didn't remember the incident.

What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

you people are a joke:lol:

Last edited:
I hear Obama touches his weewee provocatively and often...

and he started several years ago.....just sayin

This thread wreaks of liberal intolerance and panicky silliness....:lol:

What's more funny is watching you people lap up this story. A lot of people can't remeber what they did last week, let alone 50 YEARS ago.

I think it's a matter of seriousness, isn't it?

I can't tell you what I had for lunch wednesday of last week. It wasn't memorable.

I can tell you about fights I got into with other kids when I was in HS in 1978. That sort of thing gets burned into your mind.

That's how human memory works. The more exceptional an event, the more it gets into your memory.

There is simply no way that Romney doesn't remember this incident. And watching him try to wiggle out of it is hilarious.

"I didn't know the kid I don't really remember beating up was gay, but I'm sure sorry for beating him up for other reasons than the gay stuff."

I can't tell you what I had for lunch wednesday of last week. It wasn't memorable.

I can tell you about fights I got into with other kids when I was in HS in 1978. That sort of thing gets burned into your mind.

That's how human memory works. The more exceptional an event, the more it gets into your memory.

There is simply no way that Romney doesn't remember this incident. And watching him try to wiggle out of it is hilarious.

"I didn't know the kid I don't really remember beating up was gay, but I'm sure sorry for beating him up for other reasons than the gay stuff."

LOL, burned into your mind...good gawd:lol:

get real, you all didn't give a shit about any of Obama's past, so don't pretend this 50 year old story about someone in HIGH SCHOOL is serious

Last edited:

Um.. yeah. Physical pain is more memorable than banal taste.

Simply no way Romney doesn't remember this incident. So unless he can prove it didn't happen (which he can't there are too many witnesses) his only alternative is that he's lying.

And this is where he's truly screwed. You see, I don't think Romney is personally homophobic, even though he belongs to a homophobic cult. But he relies on the homophobes for a good part of his support. So if he comes out and admits that he did it, and he feels really, really bad about it now, he risks losing their support.

Either way, he's screwed.

You know, it's not too late to get another nominee.

Um.. yeah. Physical pain is more memorable than banal taste.

Simply no way Romney doesn't remember this incident. So unless he can prove it didn't happen (which he can't there are too many witnesses) his only alternative is that he's lying.

And this is where he's truly screwed. You see, I don't think Romney is personally homophobic, even though he belongs to a homophobic cult. But he relies on the homophobes for a good part of his support. So if he comes out and admits that he did it, and he feels really, really bad about it now, he risks losing their support.

Either way, he's screwed.

You know, it's not too late to get another nominee.

You could say the same for the Democrats..Too bad for them they are stuck with the Obama, who's approvals are in the 40's...Jimma Carter here we come...:lol:

You people are deluded if you think this gay marriage thing is going to sway people...It's the ECONOMY for poor poor Obama...tsk tsk

Last edited:
You could say the same for the Democrats..Too bad for them they are stuck with the Obama, who's approvals are in the 40's...Jimma Carter here we come...:lol:

You people are deluded if you think this gay marriage thing is going to sway people...It's the ECONOMY for poor poor Obama...tsk tsk

I think most people are reasonable enough to realize that Obama inherited a wrecked economy, and it was wrecked by guys like Mitt Romney, the Smartest Guys in the Room sort.

I've said that if unemployment was below 7%, Obama would win easily and if it was above 9%the Republicans could run the Cheney/C'Thulhu ticket and still win. So 8.1% is in that mid range where you actually have to make the case.

Which means you need a guy who connects with people, who doesn't seem like he's a complete asshole, and who sounds like he really has a plan people can get their heads around.

Sadly, for some reason, the GOP picked Mitt Romney because the media told them he was electable and the guys they'd have been happier with weren't. That same media is now pelting Romney with stories that make him look like a complete asshole.

And he seems unable to connect with people.

And his plan is exactly the same thing Bush said for 8 years, and we all saw how well that turned out.

(Incidently, I don't think either one of these guys have a plan. They probably just hope the economy mends naturally so they can take the credit.)

Forum List

Back