🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Romney harassed homosexual

My earliest memories are at two years of age, so really? That's beyond 50 years ago. Some incidents create flashbacks, which the lawyer Maxwell pretty well addressed. I remember scenes from movies I saw decades ago.

When something hits you hard enough to create nightmares? You don't forget. I don't know how Romney can say he did.

I can understand not remembering it until the point that someone said, "I remember when...". At that point it is going to trigger a memory and you are either going to be able to say, "yeah, I remember that", or, "what are you talking about? That never happened." or "that is not how I remember it."

I still go by my earlier statement. He's either lying or it didn't happen. I don't know which because I don't trust the media to actually publish facts, any longer.

Immie

I on the other hand am placing my ditto with the 4-5 other people who do remember it (since the victim isn't around to weigh in on one side or the other.)

My earliest memories are at two years of age, so really? That's beyond 50 years ago. Some incidents create flashbacks, which the lawyer Maxwell pretty well addressed. I remember scenes from movies I saw decades ago.

When something hits you hard enough to create nightmares? You don't forget. I don't know how Romney can say he did.

I can understand not remembering it until the point that someone said, "I remember when...". At that point it is going to trigger a memory and you are either going to be able to say, "yeah, I remember that", or, "what are you talking about? That never happened." or "that is not how I remember it."

I still go by my earlier statement. He's either lying or it didn't happen. I don't know which because I don't trust the media to actually publish facts, any longer.

Immie

I on the other hand am placing my ditto with the 4-5 other people who do remember it (since the victim isn't around to weigh in on one side or the other.)

Problem is that this is politics and I know for a fact that if you wave enough cash in front of my face, I might say just about anything. Well, I would not say "Obama is the second coming of the messiah", but if you offer me enough cash or power, I could be convinced to say a lot of things.

I am, however, leaning to the belief that this did happen or at least something along those lines happened and the reply, "that's not how I remember it", would have been more appropriate.

Immie

Immie

I hear that Romney is having a hard time finding anyone from his school days to come forward and say something good about him. I guess they're having a hard time remembering...just like Romney.

What irony. It also stretches conservative credulity to levels previously unimagined.

What we're witnessing here is conservatives rallying around a man they don't trust, even as they're trying to convince moderates and independents to believe something that they themselves don't believe; that Romney is not only conservative, but he's an honest man as well.

We are not rallying around anyone...we are rallying to show you people how stupid you all look..
big difference:lol:

Immie

I hear that Romney is having a hard time finding anyone from his school days to come forward and say something good about him. I guess they're having a hard time remembering...just like Romney.

That's amazing to me. He's got more dollars than there are ants in Brazil. Surely, he should be able to part with enough to convince someone to say that he was a pretty swell guy!

Immie

That's amazing to me. He's got more dollars than there are ants in Brazil. Surely, he should be able to part with enough to convince someone to say that he was a pretty swell guy!

Immie

Hey now! One did in the video on the link I posted above.

Former Romney Classmate Describes ‘Bullying Supreme’ – A ‘Pack of Dogs’ Who Targeted ‘Different’ Boy - ABC News

Of course, you have to sit through a fair bit before you see it, but some simpering fool is singing 'boys will be boys' at the end, there.

Immie

Former Romney Classmate Describes ‘Bullying Supreme’ – A ‘Pack of Dogs’ Who Targeted ‘Different’ Boy - ABC News

Of course, you have to sit through a fair bit before you see it, but some simpering fool is singing 'boys will be boys' at the end, there.

Any chance I can get a "minute marker"?

Immie

Immie

Any chance I can get a "minute marker"?

Immie

Surely, brb.

2:25

But? He is hearsay. He was not present. "My suspicion is that they 'jokingly' ..." etc.

well of course you would eat up something that someone supposedly did in high school

but let Bristol palin say something about Obama, then it's SHUT UP

Romney apologizes for 'dumb' high school pranks

Romney said he doesn't remember an incident from 1965 described in The Washington Post. The story quotes five of Romney's classmates from Cranbook School in a Detroit suburb as saying he led a group of boys who pinned down John Lauber while Romney himself cut the boy''s "bleached blonde hair that draped over one eye."

Lauber was described in the article as being "teased for his nonconformity and presumed homosexuality."

truthfully, so what? What has he done as an adult? How has he treated gay employees and friends prior to the Presidential campaign?

A story that should have legs is how Romney has went from being a role model on how to treat gay folks, to one pandering to the christian and other religious right groups.

But? He is hearsay. He was not present. "My suspicion is that they 'jokingly' ..." etc.

well of course you would eat up something that someone supposedly did in high school

but let Bristol palin say something about Obama, then it's SHUT UP

Awww! Poor Stephanie. Can't make a valid comparison to save her life. It's tragic, really.

Forum List

Back