Romney impersonated a police officer

I'm not begging, Gramps. I'm offering up my goods if it'll calm you down a little. Take the edge off. And besides, maybe you'll get smarter by osmosis. Because you're definitely really fucking stupid.

So how many yards are you required to keep away from parks and schools?

I sure hope your ankle monitor never breaks down...

OH LOOK EVERYONE! HE IS SAYING I AM A CHILD MOLESTER! Yeah, that's a great joke dude! Nothing is funnier than kids getting raped! Good call!

Old-Guy-Thumbs-Up.jpg

(Actual image of Uncensored)

I'm not begging, Gramps. I'm offering up my goods if it'll calm you down a little. Take the edge off. And besides, maybe you'll get smarter by osmosis. Because you're definitely really fucking stupid.

And I hope it's one of the ones like the dog collars that shocks the piss out of him if he strays out of bounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

And I hope it's one of the ones like the dog collars that shocks the piss out of him if he strays out of bounds.

LOOK GUYS! The guy with the avatar from the movie with one of the biggest assholes in Hollywood is piling onto the child rape joke! GOOD IDEA, BROS!

LOOK GUYS! The guy with the avatar from the movie with one of the biggest assholes in Hollywood is piling onto the child rape joke! GOOD IDEA, BROS!

Isn't the actor...but the premise of the story...

Educate yourself asswipe...

The Swamp Fox

The Swamp Fox

So what I said about your avatar is untrue? It's not Mel Gibson? It's the actual historical guy? Oh, I'm sorry.

Sorry guys, let me rephrase.

The guy who has a picture of a historical figure, and NOT Mel Gibson, the biggest asshole antisemitic douchebag in Hollywood, is piling onto the child rape joke! GOOD IDEA, BROS!

The Swamp Fox

So what I said about your avatar is untrue? It's not Mel Gibson? It's the actual historical guy? Oh, I'm sorry.

The guy who has a picture of a historical figure, and NOT Mel Gibson, the biggest asshole antisemitic douchebag in Hollywood, is piling onto the child rape joke! GOOD IDEA, BROS!

When you learn to read? Come back...until then? Fuck off derp.:eusa_hand:

The Swamp Fox

Maybe I'm confused. Is that Mel Gibson in your avatar?

Yes, you are confused. its a natural function of your stupidity.

you really are stupid. Look at the picture. You should be able to figure out who is in it.

Oh okay. So it IS Mel Gibson then?

Had I not already born witness to the staggering idiocy you possess, I would be startled that such a question is not answerable by you without assistance.

Well now shit. I'm confused again with all these words. Is it Mel Gibson from "The Patriot" in that avatar?

Had I not already born witness to the staggering idiocy you possess, I would be startled that such a question is not answerable by you without assistance.

Well now shit. I'm confused again with all these words. Is it Mel Gibson from "The Patriot" in that avatar?

I dont like lefties enough to try and cure them of their stupidity. But I do try to help you morons out by pointing out your stupidity. So, if you cannot figure out on your own who is pictured in the avatar in question, Im merely gonna laugh at you. Not answer the question for you. Do a little work and find out. Or ask one of your fellow tards- rDean, Rightwinger, or maybe Truthmatters. Better yet- ask BDBoop. She may take great interest in utterly eaningless bullshit, but she does not strike me as being quite as moronic as you.

But don't feel bad. There is nothing unique about you. Indeed, you are a typical lefty. Wantin' other people to do for you what you should be able to do yourself. :clap2:

Awkward! :clap2:

Forum List

Back