Romney impersonated a police officer

How in hell did this thread get over 1,000 posts? The only answer I cam up with is the desparation from the left. :eusa_whistle:

What desperation?

Romney has an "interesting" life.

Not so much the one he lived, but the one you demagogues fabricated for him is interesting.

-He supported wars he had no intention of fighting in.

Hyperbole

-He had his buddies hold down a fellow so he could cut his hair.

Discredited by the family - a partisan lie from the little Goebbels of the left.

-During his college days..he had to scrape by on a stock portfolio given to him by his dad.

You're on drugs, aren't you?

-He started a company which used other people's money to gut companies and reap in profit.

Opposite of the truth, in fact Bain salvaged companies that otherwise would have been bankrupt. Some still failed, but most survived.

-He became governor of a state that he left in such bad shape..he couldn't get arrested there.

Do you get hard when you lie? I mean, does it give you a thrill? Is that why you spend most of your time prevaricating?

-He lost almost all subsequent bids for elected office.

Yawn..

-He strapped his dog to the roof and took a drive interstate.

I guess he should have eaten the dog, like your Messiah® - huh?

And now we've found..the merry prankster has impersonated a police officer.

Or rather, you've fabricated a claim.

The hilarity doesn't end with this guy.

The integrity never starts with you.

Were you born a sociopath, or did you divest of all ethics about the time you started torturing neighborhood cats?

I'm just curious?

How in hell did this thread get over 1,000 posts? The only answer I cam up with is the desparation from the left. :eusa_whistle:

What desperation?

-During his college days..he had to scrape by on a stock portfolio given to him by his dad.
-He started a company which used other people's money to gut companies and reap in profit.
-He became governor of a state that he left in such bad shape..he couldn't get arrested there.

hell obama and romney are so similar they could be half brothers.

What desperation?

YEAH BUT OBAMA'S FROM KENYA!!!

(I am not implying meister is a Birther, btw. He's shown some brilliance that makes me question if he's REALLY a Conservative ;) )

I never questioned his birth, CD.

Yep.

:clap2:

What desperation?

Not so much the one he lived, but the one you demagogues fabricated for him is interesting.

Hyperbole

Discredited by the family - a partisan lie from the little Goebbels of the left.

You're on drugs, aren't you?

Opposite of the truth, in fact Bain salvaged companies that otherwise would have been bankrupt. Some still failed, but most survived.

Do you get hard when you lie? I mean, does it give you a thrill? Is that why you spend most of your time prevaricating?

Yawn..

I guess he should have eaten the dog, like your Messiah® - huh?

Or rather, you've fabricated a claim.

The integrity never starts with you.

Were you born a sociopath, or did you divest of all ethics about the time you started torturing neighborhood cats?

I'm just curious?

Hyperbole : "A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect" = The essence of just about everything you post on USMB.

true story

What desperation?

YEAH BUT OBAMA'S FROM KENYA!!!

(I am not implying meister is a Birther, btw. He's shown some brilliance that makes me question if he's REALLY a Conservative ;) )

I never questioned his birth, CD.

I always assumed he was born, too.

:thup:

For you? No..This is the best I can do for you..

The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time - YouTube

Did you use both your IQ points to link to YouTube?

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess you were homeschooled by ignorant christian funadamentalists.

That's gotta be rough having such a retarded start in life. Your mind is full of garbage.You have soaked up too much misinformation to ever learn. If I were you I would try to shy away from comparing my intelligence to other life forms. Stupid people only know what it is like to be stupid. You do not have the ability to gauge any I Qs above 75. Stepping outside your comfort zone is a waste of everyone's time.

I'm gonna take a wild stab and guess you were homeschooled by ignorant christian funadamentalists.

I'm going to take a wild guess, based on your inability to spell "Home Schooled" or "fundamentalist," that you were "mainstreamed" by the Detroit public schools, despite it being clear that putting plastic ware into baggies was the extent of your abilities.

That's gotta be rough having such a retarded start in life. Your mind is full of garbage.

It is????

Let me check...

Nope, no Obama sticker on my Volt....

You have soaked up too much misinformation to ever learn.

With your IQ at about 35, I understand that you fear filling to capacity. This is not a concern for those of us normal and better.

If I were you I would try to shy away from comparing my intelligence to other life forms.

If you were me, your IQ would be 4 times greater than it is. But sadly, you are you - with that 35 as the reality.

Put the fork, knife, spoon, and napkin into the baggie, Huggy...

Stupid people only know what it is like to be stupid.

An area you have clear expertise in.

You do not have the ability to gauge any I Qs above 75.

Lucky for me that your IQ is below 40, then...

Stepping outside your comfort zone is a waste of everyone's time.

No doubt that made sense in your alleged mind...

Hyperbole : "A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect" = The essence of just about everything you post on USMB.

true story

Is that really the best you can do?

I'm thinking that with disciples like you, your Dear Leader will be looking for a new job, come January 21, 2013.

For you? No..This is the best I can do for you..

The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time - YouTube

And when your best falls short maybe you should stop

Guys, I'm sorry. I seem to have awoken a lustful desire in Uncensored. And since I kicked the sleeping fucktard, I'll take one for the team.

Uncensored, I will make out with you, but we don't go any further than mutual oral.

Sorry retard, not interested, regardless of how you beg.

I'm not begging, Gramps. I'm offering up my goods if it'll calm you down a little. Take the edge off. And besides, maybe you'll get smarter by osmosis. Because you're definitely really fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back