Romney impersonated a police officer

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.

And then there is that whole Mormon thing....

Romney is a real oddball.

you know who is really odd? Someone who claims a governor will be recalled, and indicted... and then those things never happen... and the person fails to own up to his monumental fuck up for thinking those things in the first place.

That's who is odd.

Did the world end, and I missed it?

no worries, Boop. you miss quite a lot around here ;)

you know who is really odd? Someone who claims a governor will be recalled, and indicted... and then those things never happen... and the person fails to own up to his monumental fuck up for thinking those things in the first place.

That's who is odd.

Okay. So the world did, or did not end?

So charges could still come down, I'm thinkin.

Chris said Walker WOULD be recalled, he was not.

Chris said Walker WOULD be indicted, he has not.

Two years in, and Walker is not even said to be under investigation himself (no official statement has EVER placed Walker under investigation).

My statement stands.

Two years in, and Walker is not even said to be under investigation himself (no official statement has EVER placed Walker under investigation).

My statement stands.

Fine, your statement stands.

But unless he said "right after the election" it doesn't matter. I figure when Russell's trial starts in September, we will know who John Doe is.

Wisconsin Recall Election Results: Scott Walker Using Dirty John Doe Tricks to Keep Voters Away From the Polls

Shuster's report is the first on a federal investigation parallel to the ongoing investigation by the Milwaukee DA, but the news did not come as a surprise. Walker has hired high-powered criminal defense lawyers and is using a portion of his $30 million campaign finance war chest to pay legal bills being run up by his campaign attorneys and his personal criminal defense attorneys, over $320,000 combined so far. The use of a campaign war chest to pay legal fees is only permitted under Wisconsin statutes when a person or their "agent" acting on their behalf are "under investigation for, charged with, or convicted of a criminal violation" under campaign finance and election laws. Walker announced he was starting a criminal defense fund in March 2012.

Wisconsin Recall Election Scandal: Scott Walker at Center of Massive Cover-Up John Doe Investigation

My statement stands.

But unless he said "right after the election" it doesn't matter. I figure when Russell's trial starts in September, we will know who John Doe is.

Wisconsin Recall Election Results: Scott Walker Using Dirty John Doe Tricks to Keep Voters Away From the Polls

Interesting how the title says Walker did something, but the article doesn't.

Also interesting that the original article (linked to in your linked piece), is titled... 'Former Walker Aide Goes to Court, His Lawyer Admits to Leaking Info to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel'... and not WALKER DID SOMETHING NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol:

My statement stands.

Also interesting that the original article (linked to in your linked piece), is titled... 'Former Walker Aide Goes to Court, His Lawyer Admits to Leaking Info to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel'... and not WALKER DID SOMETHING NAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

BD and her ILK are still stuck on Stupid and HOPE [they'll find some crumb]...

My statement stands.

Oh, I know. But when I dropped in the URL, that's what popped up - so you can take that up with the site.

Oh, I know. But when I dropped in the URL, that's what popped up - so you can take that up with the site.

My argument was not with the link making that the title, but with the article title itself. Neither the article you linked to, nor the original article it was taken from, say Walker did anything, and the original even says in the title that someone elses lawyer did something.

How in hell did this thread get over 1,000 posts? The only answer I cam up with is the desparation from the left. :eusa_whistle:

What desperation?

Romney has an "interesting" life.

-He supported wars he had no intention of fighting in.
-He had his buddies hold down a fellow so he could cut his hair.
-During his college days..he had to scrape by on a stock portfolio given to him by his dad.
-He started a company which used other people's money to gut companies and reap in profit.
-He became governor of a state that he left in such bad shape..he couldn't get arrested there.
-He lost almost all subsequent bids for elected office.
-He strapped his dog to the roof and took a drive interstate.

And now we've found..the merry prankster has impersonated a police officer.

The hilarity doesn't end with this guy.

How in hell did this thread get over 1,000 posts? The only answer I cam up with is the desparation from the left. :eusa_whistle:

What desperation?

-During his college days..he had to scrape by on a stock portfolio given to him by his dad.
-He started a company which used other people's money to gut companies and reap in profit.
-He became governor of a state that he left in such bad shape..he couldn't get arrested there.

YEAH BUT OBAMA'S FROM KENYA!!!

(I am not implying meister is a Birther, btw. He's shown some brilliance that makes me question if he's REALLY a Conservative ;) )

What desperation?

YEAH BUT OBAMA'S FROM KENYA!!!

(I am not implying meister is a Birther, btw. He's shown some brilliance that makes me question if he's REALLY a Conservative ;) )

I never questioned his birth, CD.

Funny how demagogues work, isn't it?

Forum List

Back