Romney impersonated a police officer

Racist Birther Says What?

So I'm a racist and a birther, huh?

How was your Klan meeting? Did you lynch any black people?

SeattleKlan-PI-1923.jpg

Is that you Derrp? You sure look like a clown.

first the "we don't need firemen or policemen" comment and now this :eusa_eh: :clap2:

The police are not legally obligated to protect anyone
And there are volunteer fire departments Hell I have about 6 that live in the same area I live in and a fire station less than one mile from my house.

Was he convicted of it? Or does innocent until proven guilty not ring a bell to you leftist knuckleheads?
I know!! Maybe it was a halloween party from 1972!

Was he convicted of it? Or does innocent until proven guilty not ring a bell to you leftist knuckleheads?

Oh, CONVICTION! Right. So Obama's using is off the table then, too?

Didn't think so.

He admitted to using, and noone really gives a shit about it to be honest.

Indeed. What we DO care about is Obama and the damage he's doing. THAT is paramount.

Oh, CONVICTION! Right. So Obama's using is off the table then, too?

Didn't think so.

He admitted to using, and noone really gives a shit about it to be honest.

Admitted? He was honest. Nobody asked, he just put it out there. And your team grabs that ball every. damn. time. anybody says anything remotely negative about Romney.

Every time.

Everyone's innocent until proven guilty guys!

Except Eric Holder. And Bill Clinton. But everyone else, all the lying, er I mean allegedly lying Republican presidents since Dick Nixon, they're all innocent until proven guilty.

Except Eric Holder. And Bill Clinton.

What were there sentences, stupid fuck?

What, there were none? But, if they were guilty, then they were sentenced..

Unless - wait for it shithead - presumption of innocence is a legal protection that has nothing to do with popular opinion..

But everyone else, all the lying, er I mean allegedly lying Republican presidents since Dick Nixon, they're all innocent until proven guilty.

You're one dumb cocksucker - seriously.

Except Eric Holder. And Bill Clinton.

What were there sentences, stupid fuck?

What, there were none? But, if they were guilty, then they were sentenced..

Unless - wait for it shithead - presumption of innocence is a legal protection that has nothing to do with popular opinion..

But everyone else, all the lying, er I mean allegedly lying Republican presidents since Dick Nixon, they're all innocent until proven guilty.

You're one dumb cocksucker - seriously.

I bet I really piss you off, huh?

Fatass. Jeeze, you really should get some control over your appetite. Sloppy fat.

Do you know how stupid you sound??? You have never seen me in your life and know nothing about me. Why must you insist on boring everyone with that silly tactic?? Oh, never mind. You are sucking up to Sandi. Silly me!!!
You ALWAYS deliver on the I-am-NOT-fat post.

:lmao:

Fatass. Have another case of Twinkies, it's time for you mid-hour snack. With your body mass, it takes a hell of a lot just to satisfy your resting metabolism, so get going to the food court...hurry!

No, I deliver on really dumb posts which is the only kind I see from certain people, like you.

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.

And then there is that whole Mormon thing....

Romney is a real oddball.

Impersonating a police officer, bullying a classmate by holding him down and cutting his hair, straping his dog to the roof of his car for a 12 hour trip, getting arrested twice for disobeying police officers, fleeing to France to avoid the draft and then lying about it.

you know who is really odd? Someone who claims a governor will be recalled, and indicted... and then those things never happen... and the person fails to own up to his monumental fuck up for thinking those things in the first place.

That's who is odd.

Why?

Care to elaborate?

you know who is really odd? Someone who claims a governor will be recalled, and indicted... and then those things never happen... and the person fails to own up to his monumental fuck up for thinking those things in the first place.

That's who is odd.

Did the world end, and I missed it?

Forum List

Back