Romney impersonated a police officer

We are talking about the failed governor from Massachusetts. Show me a single Republican who claims Romneycare as a success for their candidate

Government mandated healthcare? You don't fail more than that

YOU claimed Romney accomplished nothing as governor. I assume you are aware that he signed Romneycare into law. Which is very similar to Obamacare. So if two very similar programs were, in YOUR view, not an accomplish for one candidate, it stands to reason that YOU don't believe it is an accomplishment for the other. Do you stand to reason? Or run in the face of it?

Even his own party claims Romneycare is a failure....what else has the failed governor accomplished?

You made the claim that Romney accomplished nothing. And now refuse to acknowmedge that any semblence of intellectual honesty would require an admission that you also do not consider Obamacare an accomplishment for Obama. You are a disgrace to the left, and that is saying a lot.

That is an excellent example of the hyperbole so often refered to for frivolous reasons at USMB. It is you that does not respect the office or the democratic process that filled the office in 2008.

When truth is perceived as hyperbole you become a Partisan liberal hack.

Your eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

Hmmmm. yet you seem to accept as fact the accusation that Romney impersonated a police officer. Seems like a little introspection might be in order for you. Might cure you of your ridiculous notion of possessing above average intelligence.

But your hair is bad-ass. Hit me with your best shot.

Maybe if we're lucky guys, Mitt can take the WHOLE COUNTRY to 47th in jobs creation!

I am sure all Americans would be glad to have 4.7% unemployment. Per capita Romney added more new jobs then Obama has.

Added new jobs?

Folks moved out of Massachuettes..when Romney was governor..because of the lack of jobs.

He did such a "fine" job..he couldn't get re-elected..so he didn't run.

When truth is perceived as hyperbole you become a Partisan liberal hack.

Your eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

Hmmmm. yet you seem to accept as fact the accusation that Romney impersonated a police officer. Seems like a little introspection might be in order for you. Might cure you of your ridiculous notion of possessing above average intelligence.

Can't take credit for the hair. Great Irish genes. Great personal assistant Jessica that also is a professional hair stylist when she isn't working for me. She also does a fantastic neck and back massage when your in the hair cuttin chair.

I'm more in the perponderance of the known evidense camp on the "impersonating a cop".

My feelings about ANY cop impersonator is that it is real creepy. So far the witnesses seem a little detatched from the fray. I'm guessing that Romney's people probably reached out with some cash generosity to solve the rumor problem. They can get me off of this thread with a similar tactic. I CAN be bought off... :lol:

Just sayin...:eusa_whistle:

Maybe if we're lucky guys, Mitt can take the WHOLE COUNTRY to 47th in jobs creation!

I am sure all Americans would be glad to have 4.7% unemployment. Per capita Romney added more new jobs then Obama has.

Added new jobs?

Folks moved out of Massachuettes..when Romney was governor..because of the lack of jobs.

He did such a "fine" job..he couldn't get re-elected..so he didn't run.

The allegation is everybody was working, so there were no jobs left over ... I don't know, I can't really follow the logic but that's what they say.

Can't take credit for the hair. Great Irish genes. Great personal assistant Jessica that also is a professional hair stylist when she isn't working for me. She also does a fantastic neck and back massage when your in the hair cuttin chair.

I'm more in the perponderance of the known evidense camp on the "impersonating a cop".

My feelings about ANY cop impersonator is that it is real creepy. So far the witnesses seem a little detatched from the fray. I'm guessing that Romney's people probably reached out with some cash generosity to solve the rumor problem. They can get me off of this thread with a similar tactic. I CAN be bought off... :lol:

Me too!!

Me too!!

:banana: Get your bananas here!

It does..just as having 5 or 6 buddies hold down a guy so you can give him a haircut.

Bishop Romney..the merry prankster.

It does..just as having 5 or 6 buddies hold down a guy so you can give him a haircut.

Bummer that it didn't actually happen - BUT HEY, your job and a mindless drone is to slander. Integrity is something you have no time for..

Shallow; certified 100% integrity free!

Bummer that it actually did, and a current Romney supporter from that school vouched for the people who participated in the incident.

Bummer that it didn't actually happen - BUT HEY, your job and a mindless drone is to slander. Integrity is something you have no time for..

Shallow; certified 100% integrity free!

Like after I played you the video of Nugent saying he wanted to cut off heads..you said that didn't happen? Or when I pointed out that Nugent, himself, admitted to crapping his own pants, that didn't happen?

Romney admitted to this.

That's the source.

Much as you want to truly truly believe it didn't happen..it happened.

And my little pony isn't real either.

Sorry to ruin your day.

Again.

Mitt And Me: Romney At Cranbrook -- A Personal Glimpse - Forbes

But did Romney cut John Lauber’s hair? I have no personal knowledge of the incident; in fact, I can’t even remember John. But when men like Mitt’s classmates, Tom Buford and Matt Friedemann, say publicly that it happened, then it happened. “Kraut,” as we affectionately called Friedemann (note to reporters: pronounce his name with three syllables, the second “e” being the “uh” sound) in those pre-political correctness days, was the prefect on my hall, and very kind to this freshman. I knew Tom, another prefect, too (Big Del’s Algebra II class, maybe?). I’d trust those two any day.

What blowdryer do you use for that masterful feathering job? Does it have a kickstart? or just a pull cord? Seriously, your plumage is damn near as jaw-droppingly awesome as BigRebs utter stupidity. you should grow it long in the back. And start wearing ketchup-stained muscle shirts. And adopt an ever-aggressive posture. At that point, you and BigReb (who is convinced that animals can enter into contractual relationships) would be perfect mates. A tour de force of bad-assness.

What blowdryer do you use for that masterful feathering job? Does it have a kickstart? or just a pull cord? Seriously, your plumage is damn near as jaw-droppingly awesome as BigRebs utter stupidity. you should grow it long in the back. And start wearing ketchup-stained muscle shirts. And adopt an ever-aggressive posture. At that point, you and BigReb (who is convinced that animals can enter into contractual relationships) would be perfect mates. A tour de force of bad-assness.

This post is so major creepy on so many levels I am taken aback. :eek:

Meh, he's just a strange one who found his way here. Harmless, really.

lol...creepy is a very applicable word...thats for sure.

Meh, he's just a strange one who found his way here. Harmless, really.

Thanks, baby.

Forum List

Back