Romney impersonated a police officer

Romney failed to accomplish anything as Governor. He left with an approval rating in the 30s and was too embarrassed to even run for reelection. At least Dukakis was elected twice......more than Romney has ever done

Im assuming you do not see Obamacare as any kind of accomplishment by Obama. Of course, that would assume that you would be consistently logical, as opposed to consistently hyper-partisan.

We are talking about the failed governor from Massachusetts. Show me a single Republican who claims Romneycare as a success for their candidate

Government mandated healthcare? You don't fail more than that

YOU claimed Romney accomplished nothing as governor. I assume you are aware that he signed Romneycare into law. Which is very similar to Obamacare. So if two very similar programs were, in YOUR view, not an accomplish for one candidate, it stands to reason that YOU don't believe it is an accomplishment for the other. Do you stand to reason? Or run in the face of it?

Im assuming you do not see Obamacare as any kind of accomplishment by Obama. Of course, that would assume that you would be consistently logical, as opposed to consistently hyper-partisan.

We are talking about the failed governor from Massachusetts. Show me a single Republican who claims Romneycare as a success for their candidate

YOU claimed Romney accomplished nothing as governor. I assume you are aware that he signed Romneycare into law. Which is very similar to Obamacare. So if two very similar programs were, in YOUR view, not an accomplish for one candidate, it stands to reason that YOU don't believe it is an accomplishment for the other. Do you stand to reason? Or run in the face of it?

Even his own party claims Romneycare is a failure....what else has the failed governor accomplished?

romney failed to accomplish anything as governor. He left with an approval rating in the 30s and was too embarrassed to even run for reelection. At least dukakis was elected twice......more than romney has ever done

romneycare
gay marriage
romney on guns
the romney record, mitt romney's record as governor of ma
romney big government obama big government
romney said he would have signed the ndaa as is just like obama did
romney supports the patriot act just like obama does.

fail

Damn you are stupid. The fail is on you. Why can't you support Romney like you do obama are you a racist?

Even his own party claims Romneycare is a failure....what else has the failed governor accomplished?
You should not have any problem supporting romney.

Why should I support someone who failed at the only public office he ever held?

The people of Massachusetts won't even support him for president

Exactly. And I'm thinking over the course of the election, we'll start hearing the specific 'why' of it.

You seem willing enough to support a state senator who accomplished nothing substantial during that time this state senator then became a U.S. Senator who for two years accomplished nothing major ran for President and to his credit won after he became President he accomplished a few things most of which are not popular and have not worked well at all. I don't really see how Romney could do worse than what we have now.

Sounds like the perfect reason to not support Obama The Failure In Chief~

Romney lost an election, but he did not fail as governor. Unemployment shrank in MA during his term as governor. He started at the bottom and took it to 47th- sound measly? But he moved it ahead by 3. MA was bleeding jobs when Mitt took over.

Of course none of this matters- because you never planned on voting for anyone but Obama.

I find it laughable that the leftwing nut bags can find ways for attacking Romney when obama supports and does things just like Romney did as governor :clap2::cuckoo:

All of the GOP presidential hopefuls attacked Mittens in the primary process. Were THEY secretly left wing nut jobs?

Yes they should have attacked him for the flip flopper he is yes they should have attacked him for the RINO he is yes they should have attacked him for being a mirror image of obama. Now I ask you what is your excuse?

Excuse for what? I'm not running for president. I'm not a liberal. Actually I watched as much of the clown review "debates" as I could stomach. It was depressing to see what my party has sunk to. The suprising thing was how the truth came out as the atmosphere became more desperate for the eventual losers. It was like watching a popularity contest in an insane asylum.

All of the GOP presidential hopefuls attacked Mittens in the primary process. Were THEY secretly left wing nut jobs?

Yes they should have attacked him for the flip flopper he is yes they should have attacked him for the RINO he is yes they should have attacked him for being a mirror image of obama. Now I ask you what is your excuse?

Excuse for what? I'm not running for president. I'm not a liberal. Actually I watched as much of the clown review "debates" as I could stomach. It was depressing to see what my party has sunk to. The suprising thing was how the truth came out as the atmosphere became more desperate for the eventual losers. It was like watching a popularity contest in an insane asylum.

Excuse for what? I'm not running for president. I'm not a liberal.

Your excuse for being stupid
Why are you attacking Romney and defending obama?
You aren't a liberal? Are you Jrunk?

1...Compared to whom? There are a few on USMB brighter.. There are a lot more not.

2....I don't feel Romney measures up to qualify for the leader of the free world for MANY reasons. I would like to think he still has time to show he is up to the task but I believe I've seen enough. Obama is a sitting president of the USA and has earned at the very least the respect due the office.

3... Correct. I am not a "liberal"..at least in what is widely accepted as a "liberal" on USMB. I have no idea what a "Jrunk" is. The term "republican" has changed so much in the last 40 years I doubt I can say I believe much of what a recent day republican believes either.

Back "on topic"... I don't buy that wearing a police officers uniform qualifies as a college or even a highschool "hijinx"....or a "prank". Just that one thing...the main point of this thread exposes a serious character flaw in Willard..or anyone that would do that. I expect more from a United States presidents character make up. I cannot envision a younger Obama that would think wearing a Michigan State Trooper uniform in public and pulling over unsuspecting citizens, for some unknown bizzare purpose. In short. Obama is a better person than Mittens.

1...Compared to whom? There are a few on USMB brighter.. There are a lot more not.

2....I don't feel Romney measures up to qualify for the leader of the free world for MANY reasons. I would like to think he still has time to show he is up to the task but I believe I've seen enough. Obama is a sitting president of the USA and has earned at the very least the respect due the office.

3... Correct. I am not a "liberal"..at least in what is widely accepted as a "liberal" on USMB. I have no idea what a "Jrunk" is. The term "republican" has changed so much in the last 40 years I doubt I can say I believe much of what a recent day republican believes either.

Back "on topic"... I don't buy that wearing a police officers uniform qualifies as a college or even a highschool "hijinx"....or a "prank". Just that one thing...the main point of this thread exposes a serious character flaw in Willard..or anyone that would do that. I expect more from a United States presidents character make up. I cannot envision a younger Obama that would think wearing a Michigan State Trooper uniform in public and pulling over unsuspecting citizens, for some unknown bizzare purpose. In short. Obama is a better person than Mittens.
A Governor Romney and a president obama have similar policy Now the Candidate Romney may be wishing he hadn't been running the state like a president obama is running the country.

Obama is a sitting president of the USA and has earned at the very least the respect due the office.
That is so over play. Fuck the office of the president it does not get any respect since the one who is president does not respect the office.

A Governor Romney and a president obama have similar policy Now the Candidate Romney may be wishing he hadn't been running the state like a president obama is running the country.

Obama is a sitting president of the USA and has earned at the very least the respect due the office.
That is so over play. Fuck the office of the president it does not get any respect since the one who is president does not respect the office.

That is an excellent example of the hyperbole so often refered to for frivolous reasons at USMB. It is you that does not respect the office or the democratic process that filled the office in 2008.

That is an excellent example of the hyperbole so often refered to for frivolous reasons at USMB. It is you that does not respect the office or the democratic process that filled the office in 2008.

When truth is perceived as hyperbole you become a Partisan liberal hack.

Your eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

Last edited:

Yor eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

What is nonsense?

Yor eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

What is nonsense?

There are several similar definitions of "nonsense". Here is one I like:

"words or actions that convey an absurd meaning or no meaning at all; things of relatively no importance or value; trivialities; impudent, foolish, or evasive behavior"

Forum List

Back