Romney impersonated a police officer

Right. Hoover wasn't a Republican. Hoover didn't refuse to infuse more cash into the economy and that's why he got voted out. The issue isn't that he didn't spend government money to help,it's that he didn't do enough.

The issue wasn't that he didn't spend, stupid. The issue was the economy was still in the tank at the time of the election, and Hoover had no tangible response. Hoover was an Keynesian and was promoting and implementing deficit spending for stimulus. But Hoover could not match the promises that FDR made. FDR had no restraint at all.

Don't tell me to go an learn history,

I certainly will, you ignorant fool. You spew unadulterated bullshit - you're either lying or abysmally ignorant. Of course, if you are Crowley as I suspect, then you are both.

you dumb fuck. Why don't you go learn an unbiased account of history first, and then we'll talk.

Yawn.

Hmm. You certainly do have an odd interpretation of history.

Right. Hoover wasn't a Republican. Hoover didn't refuse to infuse more cash into the economy and that's why he got voted out. The issue isn't that he didn't spend government money to help,it's that he didn't do enough.

The issue wasn't that he didn't spend, stupid. The issue was the economy was still in the tank at the time of the election, and Hoover had no tangible response. Hoover was an Keynesian and was promoting and implementing deficit spending for stimulus. But Hoover could not match the promises that FDR made. FDR had no restraint at all.

I certainly will, you ignorant fool. You spew unadulterated bullshit - you're either lying or abysmally ignorant. Of course, if you are Crowley as I suspect, then you are both.

you dumb fuck. Why don't you go learn an unbiased account of history first, and then we'll talk.

Yawn.

congrats... you appear to have graduated to sucking off goats. Stand proud, goat sucker.

Excellent response.

Well done.

Cute.

Not really.

It's 'liberal think'... documented, factual, confess drug use is no big deal. Gossip about college pranks... that's a big fucking deal. I think that may be why conservatives and liberals struggle to understand the other's point of view... conservatives don't treat gossip as 'fact'.

That's because they don't know the difference between gossip and fact. If they like it, it's fact. When they don't like it, it's gossip. Idiot.

:clap:

Quit trying to suck up to Sandi, Cleo. I knew it was just a matter of time until you showed up here.
Fatass. Jeeze, you really should get some control over your appetite. Sloppy fat.

Do you know how stupid you sound??? You have never seen me in your life and know nothing about me. Why must you insist on boring everyone with that silly tactic?? Oh, never mind. You are sucking up to Sandi. Silly me!!!
You ALWAYS deliver on the I-am-NOT-fat post.

:lmao:

Fatass. Have another case of Twinkies, it's time for you mid-hour snack. With your body mass, it takes a hell of a lot just to satisfy your resting metabolism, so get going to the food court...hurry!

Last edited:

Yawn.

congrats... you appear to have graduated to sucking off goats. Stand proud, goat sucker.
No doubt he swallows, as well.

You don't grasp the distinction between "fact," and "interpretation."

It is a fact that Hoover implemented hundreds of public works programs to stimulate the economy.

It is an interpretation that doing so prolonged the at the time recession, causing him to lose the election.

It is also fact that he did not spend enough, and that is why he was voted out. You are the one interpreting history and not looking at the facts, Fuck-o. If Americans were so fed-up with Hoover's spending, why did they elect FDR?

Oh, I know why. Because your argument is bullshit. That's why.

It is also fact that he did not spend enough,

No, that is an interpretation.

and that is why he was voted out. You are the one interpreting history and not looking at the facts, Fuck-o. If Americans were so fed-up with Hoover's spending, why did they elect FDR?

Look stupid, "Water is wet," is a fact. "Water feels good" is an interpretation. Get it, stupid? "Enough" is an interpretation - shit fer brains. It's a fact that he spent on public works, dumbfuck.

Izzatrite, stupidfuck?

and that is why he was voted out. You are the one interpreting history and not looking at the facts, Fuck-o. If Americans were so fed-up with Hoover's spending, why did they elect FDR?

Look stupid, "Water is wet," is a fact. "Water feels good" is an interpretation. Get it, stupid? "Enough" is an interpretation - shit fer brains. It's a fact that he spent on public works, dumbfuck.

Izzatrite, stupidfuck?

Okay, thanks for making me know I never have to respond to you again.

EVERY FUCKING HISTORIAN KNOWS that the reason Hoover was thrown out of office is that he was seen as being ineffectual. Ineffectual because he refused to increase stimulus spending. I figured since you're obviously fucking old enough to have lived back in those times you'd remember. Clearly you don't.

My god you're an ignorant, stupid, waste of human life.

Izzatrite, stupidfuck?

EVERY FUCKING HISTORIAN KNOWS that the reason Hoover was thrown out of office is that he was seen as being ineffectual. Ineffectual because he refused to increase stimulus spending. I figured since you're obviously fucking old enough to have lived back in those times you'd remember. Clearly you don't.

OK. NOW I know what shitcanned sock you are.

Get over being shitcanned. Leave.

Izzatrite, stupidfuck?

Damn son you're going make enemies with the hard left for troll of the year dumb ass of the year award.
TM beware you have competition

You never had to respond to me in the first place, shit fer brains.

It doesn't mean I won't continue to take you apart, talking point by talking point.

EVERY FUCKING HISTORIAN KNOWS that the reason Hoover was thrown out of office is that he was seen as being ineffectual.

You've confused "historian" with "mindless partisan hack."

Ineffectual because he refused to increase stimulus spending.

Revisionist bullshit.

First off, Hoover was a dedicated Keynesian. Secondly, the public did not know about and certainly didn't support Keynesian theory, dickwad. The public knew that they didn't have jobs and the savings they counted on was gone - pretty much like today under Obama.

The avaunt-garde economic voodoo that both candidates were enamored with had zero meaning to the voting public.

I figured since you're obviously fucking old enough to have lived back in those times you'd remember. Clearly you don't.

Age has little to do with it, you ignorant turd. You turn to the hate sites and declare yourself enlightened with ultimate truth.

I prefer what actually happened.

You got your ass kicked again. Happens every time you come up against me. You know why? You're stupid, you substitute blind partisanship for knowledge.

I call fags..fag.

You call everyone fag.

But then, you're delusional - you have no grasp on reality.

February 5, 2000. White Sands New Mexico, I witnessed a faucet turning on, and water came out, even though you shriek hatred of Reagan and that water can't really run, it doesn't WORK.

Oh, I saw something else that day - a PAC-3 launch that brought down a Sparrow.

Don't like it?

Fag?

Are you just off your meds, or has the schizophrenia gotten worse?

Seek help, seriously. You have no grip on reality.

Forum List

Back