Romney impersonated a police officer

It's not the first time...

He also impersonated a governor

I find it laughable that the leftwing nut bags can find ways for attacking Romney when obama supports and does things just like Romney did as governor :clap2::cuckoo:

All of the GOP presidential hopefuls attacked Mittens in the primary process. Were THEY secretly left wing nut jobs?

Last edited:

I find it laughable that the leftwing nut bags can find ways for attacking Romney when obama supports and does things just like Romney did as governor :clap2::cuckoo:

All of the GOP presidential hopefuls attacked Mittens in the primary process. Were THEY secretly left wing nut jobs?

Yes they should have attacked him for the flip flopper he is yes they should have attacked him for the RINO he is yes they should have attacked him for being a mirror image of obama. Now I ask you what is your excuse?

The failed governor from Massachusetts accomplished nothing in his four years. Mike Dukakis made a better governor and look how his candidacy made out

The failed governor from Massachusetts accomplished nothing in his four years. Mike Dukakis made a better governor and look how his candidacy made out

He wasn't running against Obama.

I'm just sayin....

How true..

Romney has won just one election in his life and Obama has never lost

The failed governor from Massachusetts doesn't have a prayer

If Romney was a fail in your opinion what did he fail too do? That wasn't like what obama is doing.

He wasn't running against Obama.

I'm just sayin....

How true..

Then you don't know the history of your boy.

So you want another spoiled brat W clone, but this time with no/strange personality? Brilliant!

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Last edited:
How true..

Romney is Dukakis II

But we have this post

If Romney was a fail in your opinion what did he fail too do? That wasn't like what obama is doing.

Romney is Dukakis II

But we have this post

Romney failed to accomplish anything as Governor. He left with an approval rating in the 30s and was too embarrassed to even run for reelection. At least Dukakis was elected twice......more than Romney has ever done

Romney is Dukakis II

But we have this post

Romney failed to accomplish anything as Governor. He left with an approval rating in the 30s and was too embarrassed to even run for reelection. At least Dukakis was elected twice......more than Romney has ever done

Romneycare
Gay marriage
Romney on guns
The Romney Record, Mitt Romney's Record as Governor of MA
Romney big government obama big government
Romney said he would have signed the NDAA as is just like obama did
Romney supports the Patriot act just like obama does.

but we have this post

romney failed to accomplish anything as governor. He left with an approval rating in the 30s and was too embarrassed to even run for reelection. At least dukakis was elected twice......more than romney has ever done

romneycare
gay marriage
romney on guns
the romney record, mitt romney's record as governor of ma
romney big government obama big government
romney said he would have signed the ndaa as is just like obama did
romney supports the patriot act just like obama does.

fail

Romney is Dukakis II

But we have this post

Im assuming you do not see Obamacare as any kind of accomplishment by Obama. Of course, that would assume that you would be consistently logical, as opposed to consistently hyper-partisan.

But we have this post

Im assuming you do not see Obamacare as any kind of accomplishment by Obama. Of course, that would assume that you would be consistently logical, as opposed to consistently hyper-partisan.

We are talking about the failed governor from Massachusetts. Show me a single Republican who claims Romneycare as a success for their candidate

Government mandated healthcare? You don't fail more than that

Forum List

Back