Romney impersonated a police officer

Yor eager willingness to accept a lot of nonsense as "truth" pretty much excludes you as any credible arbitor of what is or is not fact. I have no doubt you "believe" you know truth. It is probably better for you that you go on believing things are as you wish them to be. As long as you are in no particular position to enforce your beliefs on me it is no real concern.

What is nonsense?

There are several similar definitions of "nonsense". Here is one I like:

"words or actions that convey an absurd meaning or no meaning at all; things of relatively no importance or value; trivialities; impudent, foolish, or evasive behavior"

Yes it is nonsense to deflect away from the point that Romney is a mirror image of obama.

What is nonsense?

"words or actions that convey an absurd meaning or no meaning at all; things of relatively no importance or value; trivialities; impudent, foolish, or evasive behavior"

Yes it is nonsense to deflect away from the point that Romney is a mirror image of obama.

I don't even know what that is "supposed" to mean. Better check with the originator of that bumpersticker catch phrase for a clarification. It means nothing as a stand alone statement.

I don't even know what that is "supposed" to mean. Better check with the originator of that bumpersticker catch phrase for a clarification. It means nothing as a stand alone statement.

Obamney.png

You should not have any problem supporting romney.

Why should I support someone who failed at the only public office he ever held?

The people of Massachusetts won't even support him for president

Sounds like the perfect reason to not support Obama The Failure In Chief~

Romney lost an election, but he did not fail as governor. Unemployment shrank in MA during his term as governor. He started at the bottom and took it to 47th- sound measly? But he moved it ahead by 3. MA was bleeding jobs when Mitt took over.

Of course none of this matters- because you never planned on voting for anyone but Obama.

Unemployment "shrank" because people moved out of the state..not because they found jobs.

A Governor Romney and a president obama have similar policy Now the Candidate Romney may be wishing he hadn't been running the state like a president obama is running the country.

So Romney wants a "do over"?

That's not exactly a sparkling recommendation for a politician.

In fact..it's pretty lousy.

He's going to try stuff he's never done before.

A Governor Romney and a president obama have similar policy Now the Candidate Romney may be wishing he hadn't been running the state like a president obama is running the country.

So Romney wants a "do over"?

That's not exactly a sparkling recommendation for a politician.

In fact..it's pretty lousy.

He's going to try stuff he's never done before.

I bet he does want a do ov er especially all the things he signed into law for the state just to have so many people from that state to hate him. YEPO

Clever photoshopping is hardly an explaination.

You telling me you never heard the term mirror image?

Speaking of getting back on topic...

I wonder what a photo of Mittens wearing his cop uniform would be worth?

I bet his old college and high school buddies are feverishly digging through those old photo albums.

I'm guessing north of half a million bucks..

It seems a reasonable possibility that ol Willard was pulled over by a real cop in his hijinks hayday and even taken in for questioning as to why he was breaking the law in such a manner.. A mugshot taken before the eventual phonecall that somehow cleared everything up as millionaire daddy's phone calls do would be priceless.

Last edited:
Why should I support someone who failed at the only public office he ever held?

Dunno - but you support the failed president from Kenya, who has failed at every public office he's held.

Present...

The people of Massachusetts won't even support him for president

The people of America won't even support Obama for president.

Ya America would never elect a half black guy president. :cuckoo:

Maybe if we're lucky guys, Mitt can take the WHOLE COUNTRY to 47th in jobs creation!

OOPS...there ya go. Proving you only believe what you see in blogs.

Romney took over the economy of Mass when it was rated as 51st (behind all states AND DC....)......and when he left it was near 30.

Sort of have to pass by 47 to go from 51 to 30....but it doesnt mean that 47 was where it wound up.

Clever photoshopping is hardly an explaination.

I bet his old college and high school buddies are feverishly digging through those old photo albums.

It seems a reasonable possibility that ol Willard was pulled over by a real cop in his hijinks hayday and even taken in for questioning as to why he was breaking the law in such a manner.. A mugshot taken before the eventual phonecall that somehow cleared everything up as millionaire daddy's phone calls do would be priceless.
Are you telling me you do not know what the term mirror image means?

Ya America would never elect a half black guy president. :cuckoo:

So you think that your racism will salvage the disaster of the Obama presidency?

It may sway some, but his abysmal failure over the last 3 1/2 years will cause many to vote against him, even if publicly they fear being slandered by the demagogue party if they oppose him.

Obama will not be reelected. The fact that Romney is ahead in the polls isn't the reason I say this, either. 46-45 is a statistical dead heat - but Obama is a known quantity, a known failure. Now we add the utter incompetence when dealing with top secret information, the openly corrupt justice department, a completely out of touch celebrity crying "Let them eat cake" (the private sector is doing fine.)

Obama is toast. Deal with it.

Are you telling me you do not know what the term mirror image means?

I don't have enough interest in "winning" arguments with you to waste time attempting to guess what today's neocon definitions look like to you.

Seriously... that is one of my biggest problems with today's republican. Too much time is wasted staying on top of the "spin" you guys put on everything. I just don't care that much about it.

Forum List

Back