Romney impersonated a police officer

Ha ha ha. The worst President in 100 years. Go back and learn your history, fool. Imagine what Obama's economy would like without the shit sandwich Bush handed him.

It's all BOOOOSSHHHH

Fucking morons.

Oh. You want an example of a worse President than Bush in the last 100 years? Okay.

Herbert Hoover. Republican. Believed the government was riddled with waste and refused to spend money to get us out of the Depression were in. Then he got his has thrown the fuck out the next election because people saw him as a shitty, shitty president. Look up "Hooverville." Learn your history before you go making claims about best and worse presidents, MOthafuckaaaaaaa.

Son Historians would laugh at you.

obama is the worst president in the 21st century. then Carter Wilson and Roosevelt in the 20th century

And you are an idiot.

Who - what? Never used an illicit drug, ever?

Excellent response.

Well done.

Cute.

Not really.

It's 'liberal think'... documented, factual, confess drug use is no big deal. Gossip about college pranks... that's a big fucking deal. I think that may be why conservatives and liberals struggle to understand the other's point of view... conservatives don't treat gossip as 'fact'.

Lmao I doubt this is true since there's no proof but I hope he did pull some lefties over :lol: like that's a concern considering the oblivious elected comrade Obama

Oh. You want an example of a worse President than Bush in the last 100 years? Okay.

That's easy, that fuckup Obama.

Herbert Hoover. Republican. Believed the government was riddled with waste and refused to spend money to get us out of the Depression were in.

Uh yeah, another leftist with zero knowledge of history. How unusual.

Then he got his has thrown the fuck out the next election because people saw him as a shitty, shitty president.

Sounds like what is about to happen to Obama.

Look up "Hooverville." Learn your history before you go making claims about best and worse presidents, MOthafuckaaaaaaa.

So, "Hoovervilles" were set up without funds?

{But in 1929, the sound course was rudely brushed aside. Led by President Hoover, the government embarked on what Anderson has accurately called the "Hoover New Deal." For if we define "New Deal" as an antidepression program marked by extensive governmental economic planning and intervention – including bolstering of wage rates and prices, expansion of credit, propping up of weak firms, and increased government spending (e.g., subsidies to unemployment and public works) – Herbert Clark Hoover must be considered the founder of the New Deal in America. Hoover, from the very start of the depression, set his course unerringly toward the violation of all the laissez-faire canons. As a consequence, he left office with the economy at the depths of an unprecedented depression, with no recovery in sight after three and a half years, and with unemployment at the terrible and unprecedented rate of 25 percent of the labor force.

Hoover's role as founder of a revolutionary program of government planning to combat depression has been unjustly neglected by historians. Franklin D. Roosevelt, in large part, merely elaborated the policies laid down by his predecessor. To scoff at Hoover's tragic failure to cure the depression as a typical example of laissez-faire is drastically to misread the historical record. The Hoover rout must be set down as a failure of government planning and not of the free market. To portray the interventionist efforts of the Hoover administration to cure the depression, we may quote Hoover's own summary of his program, during his presidential campaign in the fall of 1932:

We might have done nothing. That would have been utter ruin. Instead we met the situation with proposals to private business and to Congress of the most gigantic program of economic defense and counterattack ever evolved in the history of the Republic. We put it into action.... No government in Washington has hitherto considered that it held so broad a responsibility for leadership in such times.... For the first time in the history of depression, dividends, profits, and the cost of living, have been reduced before wages have suffered.... They were maintained until the cost of living had decreased and the profits had practically vanished. They are now the highest real wages in the world.

Creating new jobs and giving to the whole system a new breath of life; nothing has ever been devised in our history which has done more for ... "the common run of men and women." Some of the reactionary economists urged that we should allow the liquidation to take its course until we had found bottom.... We determined that we would not follow the advice of the bitter-end liquidationists and see the whole body of debtors of the United States brought to bankruptcy and the savings of our people brought to destruction.[2]
}

Herbert Hoover's Depression by Murray N. Rothbard

Learn something, monkey boi.

Right. Hoover wasn't a Republican. Hoover didn't refuse to infuse more cash into the economy and that's why he got voted out. The issue isn't that he didn't spend government money to help,it's that he didn't do enough.

Don't tell me to go an learn history, you dumb fuck. Why don't you go learn an unbiased account of history first, and then we'll talk.

ha ha ha. Drug User.

He smoked pot.

how is it that you dont know anything abiout the man you elected president.

I mean.....he wrote about his cocaine usage in his book.

You're right. Oh no! He did coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did Bush.

ha ha ha. Drug User.

He smoked pot.

You're right. Oh no! He did coke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did Bush.

That means that Obama is Bush Jr.

Good to know. :thup:

So did Bush.

That means that Obama is Bush Jr.

Good to know. :thup:

No. That means they both grew up in the same era. Fiscally speaking, they're nowhere near the same...if they were the same, why are you fucktards so against Obama?

ha ha ha. Drug User.

He smoked pot.

So did Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk50H0C8OEs]Have a coke and a smile and stfu - YouTube[/ame]

So did Bush.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wk50H0C8OEs]Have a coke and a smile and stfu - YouTube[/ame]

That's great. You can use someone else's comedic brilliance in lieu of your own.

So did Bush.

That's great. You can use someone else's comedic brilliance in lieu of your own.

Just like you use other peoples talking points and opinions in lieu of your own. Your point?

Just like you use other peoples talking points and opinions in lieu of your own. Your point?

Oh. I get it. I'm supposed to have completely different thought processes than other Liberals? Is that it? So the idea is that unless I'm spouting Conservative rhetoric I don't have a mind of my own?

You're a fucking idiot. Have you ever had your IQ tested? Did Xxxxe have to fuck the principal to get you into school?
Please do not bring up family, even vague references.

Oh. I get it. I'm supposed to have completely different thought processes than other Liberals? Is that it? So the idea is that unless I'm spouting Conservative rhetoric I don't have a mind of my own?

You're a fucking idiot. Have you ever had your IQ tested? Did someone you love have to fuck the principal to get you into school?

well...we have now determined your age....way too young to hold a good debate with just about anyone on this board.

You're a fucking idiot. Have you ever had your IQ tested? Did someone you love have to fuck the principal to get you into school?

Can someone please push this emo steamer to the side and bash it??

Forum List

Back