Romney impersonated a police officer

Oh so you like shitty TV shows too. Good to know.

No doubt you stick to highbrow fare such as "South Park" and "Family Guy."

Seriously, when are they going to prove Obama was born in Kenya again?

Seriously, when are they going to show Emo haircuts from 1965?

BTW monkey boi;

Obama_Kenya_Sign_copy_540x405.jpg

Standard Disclaimer: Of course it's a fraud, but then so are you...

Wow. Someone's having a little fit. Well, Johnny, now you have to pick up all your toys and sit in the corner and think about what a fucking idiot you are. Go on now, Johnny. Go on. I'll be there in a minute. Shhh. It's okay, you giant, whining baby. I know it hurts when people don't respect you just because you're a loud-mouthed-asshole. I know it sucks when people think your idea of government is gross and call you on it.

I know, Johnny. I know.

Spreading what? Romney is a candidate for POTUS.

Oh, well then that means your birther smears are fully justified...

Do you think people aren't going to talk? Stop being a Dumbfuck.

I think you demagogues are going to slander, and libel.

It's your way.

Or show some consistency and come down on your conservative brothers who jump on every Larry Sinclair to jump out of the woodwork.

You don't pay any attention at all.

All those times they've said Obama is our Messiah? This is what they were talking about. Romney can do no wrong. Anything is mentioned, and we're all hating haters who hate.

Romney has a lot of flaws. He's a wishy-washy left of center politician.

But you demagogues don't criticize his faults, you instead fabricate wild tales to slander and libel him personally.

Funny_Pictures_2585.jpg

Hate site "Democratic Underground" finds more witnesses against Romney....

None of that is true.

All of that is true. Lacking any record to run on, the hate sites have you drones floating slander against the opposition.

He is a good president,

He's a cluster fuck, worst president in at least a hundred years.

unlike the last one

Dubya was a crappy president, but even he shines in contrast to the incompetent boob destroying the nation.

You're all just having trouble handling that. That's the reason for all of the lies.

I'm watching the worst president in my lifetime utterly destroy this nation. Yeah, I have trouble with that.

So much trouble that I will vote for a man I don't like, from a party I oppose, in hopes of getting the fool out.

And if it's not true, you don't mind spreading it - because you have a party to support - and you DON'T have any integrity to worry about.

Spreading what? Romney is a candidate for POTUS. Do you think people aren't going to talk? Stop being a Dumbfuck.

All those times they've said Obama is our Messiah? This is what they were talking about. Romney can do no wrong. Anything is mentioned, and we're all hating haters who hate.

Speak for yourself, battleaxe.

Ha ha ha. The worst President in 100 years. Go back and learn your history, fool. Imagine what Obama's economy would like without the shit sandwich Bush handed him.

It's all BOOOOSSHHHH

Fucking morons.

Oh. You want an example of a worse President than Bush in the last 100 years? Okay.

Herbert Hoover. Republican. Believed the government was riddled with waste and refused to spend money to get us out of the Depression were in. Then he got his has thrown the fuck out the next election because people saw him as a shitty, shitty president. Look up "Hooverville." Learn your history before you go making claims about best and worse presidents, MOthafuckaaaaaaa.

Ha ha ha. The worst President in 100 years. Go back and learn your history, fool. Imagine what Obama's economy would like without the shit sandwich Bush handed him.

You do realize that Obama campaigned for the right to take that shit sandwich from him, don't you?

You do realize that Obama campaigned for the right to take that shit sandwich from him, don't you?

Yes. But his campaign slogan was "Hope." not "Hope To God a Right Wing Nutjob Group Doesn't Take Control of the House of Representatives and Become Obstructionist Assholes Because Then We're All Fucked."

And Obama impersonated an American citizen... So what?

Impersonating a police officer and "pulling people over" is not a "harmless" prank like they tried to pass off the hair cut incident.

If this is true it is evidence that Romney is a sick individual. I'm not going to go off on a tangent about this because if true or even partially true it is serious and not any kind of a joke.

I hope that for Mittens sake there is nothing to this rumor. Nothing good or acceptable could be spun out of it. If any of it could be proven or testafied to it would be an abrupt end to Mitten's political hopes and probably worse for him. It would blow up the republicans chances in November in more ways than could be calculated.

Obama was a drug user in his youth.

Which means he paid money to drug dealers who, in many cases, sold drugs to addcits who dies while using those drugs.

In essence, Obama supported those who asissted in murder.

That does not make him a sick individual? For his own pleasure, he fianncially supported those who sold drugs to people who were using them to kill themselves or ruin their lives.

Huggy...you are a child.

Oh. You want an example of a worse President than Bush in the last 100 years? Okay.

That's easy, that fuckup Obama.

Herbert Hoover. Republican. Believed the government was riddled with waste and refused to spend money to get us out of the Depression were in.

Uh yeah, another leftist with zero knowledge of history. How unusual.

Then he got his has thrown the fuck out the next election because people saw him as a shitty, shitty president.

Sounds like what is about to happen to Obama.

Look up "Hooverville." Learn your history before you go making claims about best and worse presidents, MOthafuckaaaaaaa.

So, "Hoovervilles" were set up without funds?

{But in 1929, the sound course was rudely brushed aside. Led by President Hoover, the government embarked on what Anderson has accurately called the "Hoover New Deal." For if we define "New Deal" as an antidepression program marked by extensive governmental economic planning and intervention – including bolstering of wage rates and prices, expansion of credit, propping up of weak firms, and increased government spending (e.g., subsidies to unemployment and public works) – Herbert Clark Hoover must be considered the founder of the New Deal in America. Hoover, from the very start of the depression, set his course unerringly toward the violation of all the laissez-faire canons. As a consequence, he left office with the economy at the depths of an unprecedented depression, with no recovery in sight after three and a half years, and with unemployment at the terrible and unprecedented rate of 25 percent of the labor force.

Hoover's role as founder of a revolutionary program of government planning to combat depression has been unjustly neglected by historians. Franklin D. Roosevelt, in large part, merely elaborated the policies laid down by his predecessor. To scoff at Hoover's tragic failure to cure the depression as a typical example of laissez-faire is drastically to misread the historical record. The Hoover rout must be set down as a failure of government planning and not of the free market. To portray the interventionist efforts of the Hoover administration to cure the depression, we may quote Hoover's own summary of his program, during his presidential campaign in the fall of 1932:

We might have done nothing. That would have been utter ruin. Instead we met the situation with proposals to private business and to Congress of the most gigantic program of economic defense and counterattack ever evolved in the history of the Republic. We put it into action.... No government in Washington has hitherto considered that it held so broad a responsibility for leadership in such times.... For the first time in the history of depression, dividends, profits, and the cost of living, have been reduced before wages have suffered.... They were maintained until the cost of living had decreased and the profits had practically vanished. They are now the highest real wages in the world.

Creating new jobs and giving to the whole system a new breath of life; nothing has ever been devised in our history which has done more for ... "the common run of men and women." Some of the reactionary economists urged that we should allow the liquidation to take its course until we had found bottom.... We determined that we would not follow the advice of the bitter-end liquidationists and see the whole body of debtors of the United States brought to bankruptcy and the savings of our people brought to destruction.[2]
}

Herbert Hoover's Depression by Murray N. Rothbard

Learn something, monkey boi.

Forum List

Back